Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 259 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #3871
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Evita,

I'm watching the Korean drama you talked about and I dont mind some minor spoilers: did the hero had sex with the daughter the first morning she woke up in his house( with these Koreans is hard to tell ) The boy was the hero's or of the old man?
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #3872
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh and in the interest of moving this thread along, of course the news about the Korean language are fascinating!
I could fill the whole thread with it but I'll take pity on others

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Greets from Brussels. It's very pretty here.
Hi scoobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Evita,

I'm watching the Korean drama you talked about and I dont mind some minor spoilers: did the hero had sex with the daughter the first morning she woke up in his house( with these Koreans is hard to tell ) The boy was the hero's or of the old man?
You're watching it? Awesome I was just watching it today myself, I haven't finished it yet. But I don't remember a scene like you are describing. I'm pretty sure Maru, the male lead, didn't have sex with the daughter (I assume you mean Eungi, the daughter of the old, sick man). Koreans are a bit more old-fashioned in things like that. The small boy is the old man's son, Eungi's half-brother.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #3873
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

they are old-fashioned because they don't show it not that they assume people don't have it and on other shows that i watched it is clear that a couple has sex, even if they don't show it.
the other one i watched even had a sex scene , very tasteful done
Old 01-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #3874
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Maru !!?

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #3875
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Mirnyi and Tecau doubles pairing for the season is great news btw! Hope Peta can get some new artistic Horia pics.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #3876
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are old-fashioned because they don't show it not that they assume people don't have it and on other shows that i watched it is clear that a couple has sex, even if they don't show it.
the other one i watched even had a sex scene , very tasteful done
Yeah, well, either way I think they didn't do it. It's never been shown or mentioned.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #3877
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Michael!
Still 1123 more to go people!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #3878
country flag acionescu

He is married and she even gets pregnant and loses the baby after she gets dumped
Old 01-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #3879
country flag acionescu

Maru has no balls
Old 01-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #3880
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maru has no balls
they are hidden under his furry underbelly
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #3881
country flag MariaV

Only 1119!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #3882
country flag acionescu

Fed twins
Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #3883
country flag MariaV

Evita was MQing earlier.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #3884
country flag MariaV

Will we get this thread finished before Vina del Mar?
Old 01-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #3885
country flag MariaV

Anyway bye peeps, cya again tomorrow!