Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 258 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #3856
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Don't mock Korean
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #3857
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Evita What a dedicated learner you are!

I am trying to revisit my Statistical Learning course during the never ending nursing sessions.

Belated Happy Birthday, little Francy
and a very belated Happy Birthday, Hilde
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #3858
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Don't mock Korean
Actually, I'm mocking you
Old 01-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #3859
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, there should not be never-ending nursing sessions

It has to be 15-20 minutes maximum.

Are you sure he eats enough?
Old 01-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #3860
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Actually, I'm mocking you
I understand, I make it too easy
Old 01-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #3861
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

No, it's fine. It's like that because he falls asleep a lot while nursing and then it's time for his next session. I read online and many people report the same thing and the doctor also said it's normal. He's gaining weight as expected.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #3862
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
And over +50 C forecasted in Australia next week, luckily not in Melbourne so the AO should be fine.
But it's going to be about 37 or something again on Thursday I went yesterday in 38 cos there were 2 matches I wanted to watch in the morning. By 2pm I was half dead with a migraine from the heat so I don't think I'll be going on Thursday sadly

Quote:
Yep, some surprising choices again I must say.
Les Miserables is out here but I wll not go & suffer for like 3 hours there even if the cast is great.
I went to see Les Mis on the day it came out. I LOVED it But I am a BIG Les Mis fan since seeing the musical in London and I'd been waiting and waiting for the movie to come out for ages. It didn't disappoint me.

Quote:
Uhhh, what I wanted to say, Tecau playing with Mirnyi in Sydney, that's a great doubles team. I wonder if they'll play like the AO and more? I'm out of the loop with the doubles. *going to the doubles forum*
Yep, they are a permanent doubles team for this year
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #3863
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Maria.. I have not spoken to Enric at all yet. He walked past me twice. First time on his way to a match and yesterday he umpired my match of Adam Feeney and walked right past me but it was so hot that I was feeling blah and also Adam had just lost so I didn't feel like getting up to talk to him.

In other umpire news however, on Wednesday Carlos Ramos was standing watching a match that I was at and turned around to leave, saw me and said "OH HI! How are you?" without me even initiating it I didn't expect him to recognise me so it was a pleasant shock. He then had a convo with me about Australian tennis players. Very cool.

Other than this, qualies was - results wise - pretty shit for me. Everyone of real meaning was out by yesterday but I was happy watching Berankis go through today and also Belgian Maxime Authom who is quite very cute
Old 01-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #3864
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

I'm happy for Berankis as well I hope 2013 is a good year for him.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #3865
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Me too I watched some of all 3 of his Q matches cos I have a friend that is usually here for the Aus Open that loves him. She's not here this year but I still took an interest
Old 01-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #3866
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Maria.. I have not spoken to Enric at all yet. He walked past me twice. First time on his way to a match and yesterday he umpired my match of Adam Feeney and walked right past me but it was so hot that I was feeling blah and also Adam had just lost so I didn't feel like getting up to talk to him.

In other umpire news however, on Wednesday Carlos Ramos was standing watching a match that I was at and turned around to leave, saw me and said "OH HI! How are you?" without me even initiating it I didn't expect him to recognise me so it was a pleasant shock. He then had a convo with me about Australian tennis players. Very cool.

Other than this, qualies was - results wise - pretty shit for me. Everyone of real meaning was out by yesterday but I was happy watching Berankis go through today and also Belgian Maxime Authom who is quite very cute
Awww Peta, sorry about the heat & migraine! Anyway thanks for reporting! That's so cool about Ramos, they do remember the best fans! Hope you can talk to Enric too, you still have time. You take care!

Edit: Oh and it seems like there are young Aussie players coming up finally, no? Plus B-Nard won Sydney. Too bad he's gonna be out of the AO after the 3rd round.

Hema, good to hear you and the baby are doing fine.

Last edited by MariaV : 01-12-2013 at 03:59 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #3867
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and in the interest of moving this thread along, of course the news about the Korean language are fascinating!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #3868
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Greets from Brussels. It's very pretty here.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 05:04 PM   #3869
country flag acionescu

How is the weather?
Old 01-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #3870
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Greets from Brussels. It's very pretty here.
Are you just having a short city break?