Going to show you mugs how it's done - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #31
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
almost
haters gonna hate
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #32
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Right. Decided to leave my winnings alone and start again.

No matches up on betfair yet, but judging from StanJames, I'm most likely going to be backing Wozniak vs Voskoboeva (hope I spelt that right). She's 8/15 on StanJames which is too big a price imo.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #33
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

100 on Wozniak @ 1.5
Old 06-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #34
Banned!

Winner. Will find a bet tomorrow.

Had 20 quid I didn't know about in my bet365 account. Put the following bet on.

Tim Smyczek to win 2 - 0 @ 2.00
Peter Polansky to win 2 - 0 @ 1.83
James Duckworth @ 1.66
Frederico Gil @ 1.57
Denis Gremelmayr @ 2.00
Izak Van der Merwe @ 1.40
Ryan Sweeting @ 1.50
Jesse Levine @ 1.57
Maxime Authom @ 2.50

158 or so/1

Fuck Frederico Gil.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
country flag Wolfy

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK YES OUDIN BELEIV IT! SHE NEVER FAILS MUGS BELIEVE
40 WON 110

Laura Robson Rank top 30
Rafa Hardcourt&Clay Goat
Wolfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #36
country flag gusavo

gusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond reputegusavo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Call me a liar if you wish, but the reality is I started a thread with a title that would allow people to laugh at me were things to go wrong but I've come up with winning bets time after time.
a liar? whats your point or what are you trying to prove? because it sounds by how youre speaking that you see yourself as a magician of sorts, and as if there were no chance that you would be laughed at. maybe you should define your point better. however theres no better with a 100% success rate. in fact theres likely no better significantly higher than 4%roi in the major sports. if there were, with the limits that are out there and the amount of sites, hed probably have upper limits of maybe tens of millions per year in the biggest sports, less in tennis perhaps because of smaller limits. as well as with his genius easily able to branch out to other sports, hire assistants for the workhorse work and make a lot more. if you were any good (or even bad people likely realise it too) you would realise what a longshot you were to make 40x your bet, no matter if you were the best tennisbetter in the world.
if you were as good as you try to make yourself seem you likely would also not waste time making 100currency bets and bragging about your skills on a forum anonymously( in a nonconvincing way on top of that). you even seem to play almost only favourites. you created this thread for fun, most likely not placing any bets, for attention. theres been a lot of threads in this area in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Cheers.

Will place another bet, perhaps two, with the full amount I've won so far. I'm unlike most in that I have no problem losing it all. I've had fun so far and all I will end up losing is 100 if the next bet goes wrong. If any of you try this, get as far as I have then can't go any further because of the amount of money at stake, let me assure you that you'll never make any money betting.
let me assure anyone that him saying that any person that runs 100 up to 5k and cant go any further cant make money in betting, is insane.
gusavo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #37
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusavo View Post

let me assure anyone that him saying that any person that runs 100 up to 5k and cant go any further cant make money in betting, is insane.
If the money affects you mentally or emotionally you cannot win. That was my point. Clearly lost on you.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusavo View Post
you even seem to play almost only favourites.
Allow the rest of us to see your wonderful tipping skills then my good man? Clearly you are the best that ever lived so go ahead, show us your skills.