Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 257 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #3841
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Wow, Aga beat Cibulkova 6-0 6-0 in the Sydney final.
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #3842
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
But did she get the one I sent last night?
No clue, the one when you told her not to neglect me
Old 01-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #3843
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
the one when you told her not to neglect me
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #3844
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
No clue, the one when you told her not to neglect me
Nope, the other one that I "sent" last night, I don't see it in my Sent Items so maybe I just hit the wrong key or whatever.
Hilde can have a laugh.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #3845
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hilde can have a laugh.
I sure will.

My imagination is running wild but it comes close to this:
...from 'Good Housekeeping Magazine', 13th May 1955

Quote:
THE GOOD WIFE'S GUIDE

Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious dinner ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal (especially his favourite dish) is part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. he has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

Prepare the children*. Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces (if they are small), comb their hair and if necessary change their clothes. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part.

Be happy to see him.

Listen to him. You may have a dozen things to tell him but the moment of is arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late, or goes out to dinner or other places of entertainment without you. Instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure.

Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. have a warm or cool drink ready for him.

Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgement or integrity. remember he is the master of the house and as such will always excercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

A good wife always knows her place.
(* let's replace that with cats)

Old 01-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #3846
country flag Castafiore

Queen-widow Fabiola will lose 1/3 of her dotation money by next summer so that she'll get the same amount as our crown prince

It's a start.

She shot herself nicely in the foot with that foundation malarkey.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #3847
country flag Castafiore

I have to work tomorrow

Before that, dentist. I had these 3 provisory caps (waiting for the custom-made caps + bridge to be fitted tomorrow morning).

The provisory caps are only loosely fitted and my dentist said that it wasn't a problem if one got unstuck. Just put it back on.

One moment, before breakfast, I have one of those 3 caps still on my molar tooth. The next moment, after breakfast, I notice that it's gone. I fear that I swallowed the damn thing.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #3848
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
MariaV told me that if Djokovic doesn't win AO 2012, she's going to run naked through Tallinn. She'll get a friend to take pictures and she'll post them for us.

She's that sure of a Djokovic victory.
You read it here first.
Quote:
That's kinda late already, no? Considering that Nole won it already like 2 weeks less than a year ago.

Besides they predict frosty January and February here now so no running around naked.
epic exchange.

maria, i want a pm from you too after reading about the sort of things you probably send where does one sign up for one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #3849
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
maria, i want a pm from you too after reading about the sort of things you probably send where does one sign up for one?
LOL WG, you cannot sign up bc it seems I don't manage to send some of them.
How're you doing otherwise?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #3850
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MariaV told me that if Djokovic doesn't win AO 2012, she's going to run naked through Tallinn. She'll get a friend to take pictures and she'll post them for us.

She's that sure of a Djokovic victory.
You read it here first.
Quote:
That's kinda late already, no? Considering that Nole won it already like 2 weeks less than a year ago.

Besides they predict frosty January and February here now so no running around naked.

Quote:
AO 2013, I mean.

)
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #3851
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Fra is 6 today

here he is with his book

amazing, 6 years

and to think i've standed betty for 8 year
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #3852
country flag MariaV

BETTY, BUON COMPLEANNO TO FANCESCO!!!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #3853
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

thk
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #3854
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

In the interest of moving this thread along, here's what I learned about Korean yesterday: there's an ending 더라고요 (toragoyo) that you use when you're talking about a past event and want to emphasize that you saw it with your own eyes.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #3855
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Fascinating