Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 256 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 07:51 AM   #3826
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

For me, it's not the length that matters. I watched The Hobbit two weeks ago and that's about 3 hours of viewing pleasure.

I'm a bit apprehensive of musicals. As I said, I disliked Chicago.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #3827
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Hmmm...something weird going on with MTF. It says that MariaV was the last to post and Andreea's post is the last on show. Plus, I posted only half an hour ago or so and my post has gone.

Maybe I need another cup of coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

people, what's wrong with you? If you really want to see a movie( or a tennis match for that matter), what does it matter if its 1.5 hour or 5? You just go and watch and that's it
It's not about the length for me, but the fact that it's a musical. As I said, Chicago received a ton of good reviews but I disliked it when I saw it on tv.

I saw The Hobbit a couple of weeks ago and that's about 3 hours long.

Belgium is nominated in the category Short Films, though.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #3828
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I sent a PM to Eva last night and it doesn't show up in the Sent Items, I thought it's weird because I mean I DID send it. Or then again that could be the senile me hitting the wrong key and not checking last night. But maybe they had some glitch and lost some data!

Anyway I'm back to duty.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #3829
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaand peeps, so the draw is out. Nole in the final (sorry Andreea ), Delpo, Muzza and Fed in the same half.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #3830
country flag MariaV

Can you have a gut and still be fit? - how did I miss this gem of a thread from 2003.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #3831
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Really sick of the biased moderation out there. I mean, there were gazillion of posts whining about the draw in the AO draw thread, I posted my rant, and obviously within a minute it's deleted. I know scoobs gets some alert anytime I post something, but really one would think he should have his hands full with his tweeting activity.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #3832
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You call Fed's pillow fight arrangements a draw?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #3833
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Really sick of the biased moderation out there. I mean, there were gazillion of posts whining about the draw in the AO draw thread, I posted my rant, and obviously within a minute it's deleted. I know scoobs gets some alert anytime I post something, but really one would think he should have his hands full with his tweeting activity.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #3834
country flag MariaV

Quote:
You call Fed's pillow fight arrangements a draw?
Just look at Nole's. The title is practically already his I'm sorry to inform you.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #3835
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Muzza will destroy him in the final

Or Fed
Old 01-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #3836
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, Eva got your PM... and thanks to worry about me
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #3837
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Muzza will destroy him in the final

Or Fed
OK I wish that would happen but let's face the truth here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Maria, Eva got your PM... and thanks to worry about me
But did she get the one I sent last night?
Old 01-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #3838
country flag Castafiore

MariaV told me that if Djokovic doesn't win AO 2012, she's going to run naked through Tallinn. She'll get a friend to take pictures and she'll post them for us.

She's that sure of a Djokovic victory.
You read it here first.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #3839
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
MariaV told me that if Djokovic doesn't win AO 2012, she's going to run naked through Tallinn. She'll get a friend to take pictures and she'll post them for us.

She's that sure of a Djokovic victory.
You read it here first.
That's kinda late already, no? Considering that Nole won it already like 2 weeks less than a year ago.

Besides they predict frosty January and February here now so no running around naked.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #3840
country flag Castafiore

AO 2013, I mean.

Quote:
Besides they predict frosty January and February here now so no running around naked
Shush, you're Estonian & used to cold.

Pics coming up, folks.
Closed Thread