Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 7, 2013) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #16
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zagreb Entry List (updated December 28, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
I have been in Bratislava last week and 80-90% of people understand Croatian. Because all of them have been on, how they say, Slovensko more (Slovakian sea, Adriatic sea) and our languages are similar. I understood them too. It's not hard to understand when you just try to.
I knew it! Thanks for this information. There are so many Slovak tourists in the Dalmatian coastal region (in summer).
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #17
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
I knew it! Thanks for this information. There are so many Slovak tourists in the Dalmatian coastal region (in summer).
Yeah, and all of them going just in Dalmatia.
I am from Istria, and I mean there is alot of Czechs/Slovaks in summer time here but when I asked them, or they just said (and I spoke with alot of ppl) to me "I have been in Dalmatia on vacations". They even didn't know for Istria, just Rijeka.
What is your connection with Croatia? I assume you are just tourist from Netherlands.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #18
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, and all of them going just in Dalmatia.
I am from Istria, and I mean there is alot of Czechs/Slovaks in summer time here but when I asked them, or they just said (and I spoke with alot of ppl) to me "I have been in Dalmatia on vacations". They even didn't know for Istria, just Rijeka.
What is your connection with Croatia? I assume you are just tourist from Netherlands.
Interesting that they don't even know of Istria. The west coast of Istria has become too touristy for my liking.
I am more than 'just' a tourist from Nizozemska. I've been going to Croatia every summer since 2001. And that ignited my interest in the history and culture of the Balkan peninsula, and Croatia in particular. So two years ago I did a research project about Yugoslavia in the 20th century. Conducting interviews with Croats in the Zadar region, and also teachers at my school (a Macedonian, Serb and Greek). That historic research has made me even more interested, and now I am studying history at university, planning to do a master at Mostar university (Croatian-language university). If everything goes well I also want to get my doctorate at some Yugoslavian university. And prob try and find a job in the region, and live there.

So, I think I am more than just a tourist!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #19
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting that they don't even know of Istria. The west coast of Istria has become too touristy for my liking.
I am more than 'just' a tourist from Nizozemska. I've been going to Croatia every summer since 2001. And that ignited my interest in the history and culture of the Balkan peninsula, and Croatia in particular. So two years ago I did a research project about Yugoslavia in the 20th century. Conducting interviews with Croats in the Zadar region, and also teachers at my school (a Macedonian, Serb and Greek). That historic research has made me even more interested, and now I am studying history at university, planning to do a master at Mostar university (Croatian-language university). If everything goes well I also want to get my doctorate at some Yugoslavian university. And prob try and find a job in the region, and live there.

Wow, cool story.
Yeah, you are than more than tourist.
I wish you a luck.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #20
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Come to Bulgaria to make master

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 71 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #21
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Come to Bulgaria to make master
Been seriously thinking about that. What's a good university for history?
Old 01-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #22
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been seriously thinking about that. What's a good university for history?
Sofia University is good, also there are some good uni not in the capital, but life and chances for good career is Sofia
About Mostar it is an amazing city

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 71 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Old 01-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #23
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Quote:
Sofia University is good, also there are some good uni not in the capital, but life and chances for good career is Sofia
About Mostar it is an amazing city
About Mostar: that is not a fairytale. That is 2 towns in one (Croat's and Bosniak's part) and you don't have almost any chance for a good life. Only if you are some extraordinary student or they need a foreign person, which is I think very possible.
I have been there and people are really crazy and divided. They (young guys) are fighting each other on day basis all time long. It's like that almost anybody switching a red line (all genders, ages etc; the biggiest steet in the town), divied a city on two completely opposite sides. It's not town for a good living.
Old town of Mostar (Bosniak's part) is extra beauty and it's nice to see but not to be.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

I just passed Mostar this autumn travelling for Dubrovnik

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 01-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #25
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Quote:
About Mostar: that is not a fairytale. That is 2 towns in one (Croat's and Bosniak's part) and you don't have almost any chance for a good life. Only if you are some extraordinary student or they need a foreign person, which is I think very possible.
I have been there and people are really crazy and divided. They (young guys) are fighting each other on day basis all time long. It's like that almost anybody switching a red line (all genders, ages etc; the biggiest steet in the town), divied a city on two completely opposite sides. It's not town for a good living.
Old town of Mostar (Bosniak's part) is extra beauty and it's nice to see but not to be.
Quote:
I just passed Mostar this autumn travelling for Dubrovnik
I realise that, I'm there to study for a year, not live all my life. Hopefully I can get in a Dalmatian university.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #26
country flag Springer89

Springer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond repute

WCs to Ivo Karlovic, Antonio Veic and Mate Pavic
Source: tournament website
Springer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #27
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Who will get QWC?
Old 01-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #28
country flag posteni

posteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond reputeposteni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zagreb Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated January 18, 2013)

Karlović is no.3 at Alt list, so has a good chance to enter MD after some withdrawals, that regularily occur. For Veić is maybe better idea to go through qualies . He is not that young any more, and he used some WC's in Zagreb already. IT's time for some younsters to get their chance.
posteni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #29
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

The way Karlovic's been playing lately it wouldnt hurt him to play qualies and get a few wins,but then again he might not pass them
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #30
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by posteni View Post
Karlović is no.3 at Alt list, so has a good chance to enter MD after some withdrawals, that regularily occur. For Veić is maybe better idea to go through qualies . He is not that young any more, and he used some WC's in Zagreb already. IT's time for some younsters to get their chance.
Karlovic, Veic and Mate Pavic allready got WC's.

I hope Coric will get QWC and DC call, to be 5th player. That would be great for him. He could gaine exepriance which will help him.