•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 331 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #4951
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Such a bossy lady!!
I like that hahaha

Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #4952
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Im 5"9' and fat as fuck.
That's 175 cm and you're 85 kg.Dee you must train harder.If I'd train you I guarantee that you'd lose 10 kg in 3 months.But, you'd also have to change a diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Nick I eat whatever I want besides meat and I'm 54kg

I just eat when I'm hungry that's all
Well, not eating meat is not eating whatever you want .Besides, if you go over the top with bread and pasta you can gain weight too.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #4953
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The stomach is the hardest part to lose on my body. I always has been. The rest of my body, well i have no problem losing its just the stomach area is a pain and a fucking ass.
If you have fat on your belly than be sure that you have fat everywhere on your body.And remember, you should target the whole body when you wanna lose fat, not particular areas.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #4954
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
That's 175 cm and you're 85 kg.Dee you must train harder.If I'd train you I guarantee that you'd lose 10 kg in 3 months.But, you'd also have to change a diet.

Well, not eating meat is not eating whatever you want .Besides, if you go over the top with bread and pasta you can gain weight too.
I like pasta but I'm not crazy about it, bread I eat in the morning mostly.

The good thing about this country is that we are crazy about salad, I eat it with everything and can't live without it and its had o calories.

I eat the same all my life and I'm always the same? 54. I lose while when I travel outside of the country bc the good is a problem for me kosher bla bla and when I'm sick.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #4955
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have fat on your belly than be sure that you have fat everywhere on your body.And remember, you should target the whole body when you wanna lose fat, not particular areas.
Quote:
Yep thats why in this new lifestyle imma try out, i will eat in a 9-10 hr window and the rest of the 13-14 hrs in fasting. I didnt know i was actually doing this already. I discovered what it was through a youtube channel. She gave her subscribers the link to these twin guys. Their channel is called the fastingtwins. So i will do that and workout during my fasting hrs. Plus i have alot of workout videos. The ones i did already and did the most is Zuzka light's workouts. I love how effective and quick and intense they are. I really felt a real burn within 10-15 minutes. It was awesome.

I already started my eating window from 12pm-6pm today. Tomorrow i will start my eating window from 9am and end it at 4 or 5pm.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:26 AM   #4956
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Nickos I can eat meat, I don't hate it but I dont want to do it anymore, I miss a burger with chips but it is what it is.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #4957
Banned!

Quote:
Yep thats why in this new lifestyle imma try out, i will eat in a 9-10 hr window and the rest of the 13-14 hrs in fasting. I didnt know i was actually doing this already. I discovered what it was through a youtube channel. She gave her subscribers the link to these twin guys. Their channel is called the fastingtwins. So i will do that and workout during my fasting hrs. Plus i have alot of workout videos. The ones i did already and did the most is Zuzka light's workouts. I love how effective and quick and intense they are. I really felt a real burn within 10-15 minutes. It was awesome.

I already started my eating window from 12pm-6pm today. Tomorrow i will start my eating window from 9am and end it at 4 or 5pm.
It's not how often you eat.It's what you eat and how is the food prepared.Also, you seem to bee hooked on youtube and fitness gurus.Remember nobody knows your body better than you.But, you seem to be young(18-19) and it seems you don't have too much experience in that area.I've been involved in different sports since I was kid and I've been studying nutrition since I was 16.So, it takes some time and experience.Everybody is different and you have to find out what's good for you.But, diet is very important.I don't think that fasting is an answer.Anyway, keep trying and keep training.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #4958
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Who is opening the next volume . This will finish by tonight
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #4959
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

where is my post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:04 AM   #4960
Banned!

What's going on?Why are so many posts deleted?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:05 AM   #4961
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
where is my post
And mine and Dee's and Amber's.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:05 AM   #4962
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

I asked who was opening the next volume and its gone ? We lost like 10-15 posts ?
Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #4963
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
And mine and Dee's and Amber's.
I have asked the mods why they deleted those posts
Old 01-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #4964
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

by the way Dee I am also a vegetarian like Amber It rocks to be a vegetarian
Old 01-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #4965
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I asked who was opening the next volume and its gone ? We lost like 10-15 posts ?
It's your fault.You're cursed.
Closed Thread