Is there something wrong with the FEDEX ATP H2H? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:57 AM   #1
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is there something wrong with the FEDEX ATP H2H?

On the atpworldtour.com website, where you can check the H2H, when I select the name of the players as they drop down from the empty bar and click 'submit', I get a message saying "ONE OR MORE OF THE PLAYERS YOU ENTERED DOES NOT EXIST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN."

Anyone else has this problem? Its recurrent with me.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there something wrong with the FEDEX ATP H2H?

Let me guess? You tried it with Nadal?

He doesn't seem to exist anymore on the ATP tour

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you gotta refresh and begin to type their name in, wait till it comes up and click on it... Just to remind you both Nadal and Murray have positive H2H's against FedERROR.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Used it just now. Worked perfectly for me. But I've had the same problem several times before - site is inconsistent.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Let me guess? You tried it with Nadal?

He doesn't seem to exist anymore on the ATP tour
He exists for me:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/...=N409&oId=F401
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/...=N409&oId=Y124
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote