Grigor " The Great " in 2013 (General thread) - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #271
country flag proud bulgarian

proud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond reputeproud bulgarian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor " The Great " in 2013 (General thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedes_rule View Post
Brisbane rules are stupid, there is a ban on flags. If you get caught with one it is confiscated. Apparently flags create too many riots or some rubbish. For robin I used to wear Swedish tshirts and Swedish hats cos those are allowed. I wonder if I can track down a Bulgarian flag for the Aussie open??

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
That is a really stupid rule! Thank you for letting us know, in case we tried to bring flags to Brisbane. The nationalist conflicts are only caused by a few stupid and misguided kids from 2-3 countries, but that shouldn't mean that they can penalise everyone...

When you go to the court, seek out the Bulgarian fans and ask if they have an extra flag or scarf for you to wave. i was also thinking today that Vista Print has specials on personalised T-shirts. It should be easy to download the bulgarian flag and use that image for a T-shirt, as well as a picture of Grisho? But it may take time. I was wondering, how about coming up with a common slogan and making a few T-shirts, so we can look very specific, if we go to some tournaments together?

My last idea is to sing "Grisha style" instead of Gangham style after him winning a set. Or breaking to love. That may catch on..
proud bulgarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #272
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud bulgarian View Post
My last idea is to sing "Grisha style" instead of Gangham style after him winning a set. Or breaking to love. That may catch on..
Why not to do that at Davis Cup ? Hey guys,i and some of u will go to watch Grigor ,we can sing "Op Op Op Grisha style" when he won good points
Old 01-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #273
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brisbane rules are stupid, there is a ban on flags. If you get caught with one it is confiscated. Apparently flags create too many riots or some rubbish. For robin I used to wear Swedish tshirts and Swedish hats cos those are allowed. I wonder if I can track down a Bulgarian flag for the Aussie open??

I remember you saying you were in famlies box for Grigor's match.... is this you by any chance?

If it is you and you don't want pics of yourself on here I can delete

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #274

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

love the pic
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #275

So best of luck with the draw aideeeeeeee
Old 01-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #276

1R Benneteau
2 Roger-Vasselin or Q
3 Tipsarevic
Old 01-10-2013, 11:54 PM   #277
country flag benji47

benji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't tell if the draw's good or not, Benny could be a tricky match-up.

Good news is that he's in the Ferrer quarter. I don't wanna get ahead of myself but, if he can play his level in Brisbane, he has the ability to go very far with this draw.
benji47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:10 AM   #278
country flag rargeyy

rargeyy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
1R Benneteau
2 Roger-Vasselin or Q
3 Tipsarevic
Can Tipsarevic beat Hewitt, I doubt it, really, Lleyton is in good shape these days.
rargeyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #279
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Nah that's not me. I was in the front box with mikael. Sofia and the kids were in another section towards the back until the ceremony, then they came and joined us

Old 01-11-2013, 06:33 AM   #280
country flag xavihernandez

xavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion it is by far the best draw he could get
1st round: benneteau whom he beat Last year and who is surely in a mental hole after again losing in a tournament he might have won
2nd round: must-win
3rd round: tipsarevic is not fit, could lose against hewitt easily
And if he plays the best Tennis of his life even in the quarters the worst Player of the top 4 would wait
I hope for/expect round 3-4 looking at his opponents
xavihernandez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #281
country flag xavihernandez

xavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond reputexavihernandez has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Australian Open Need an own thread
xavihernandez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #282
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah that's not me. I was in the front box with mikael. Sofia and the kids were in another section towards the back until the ceremony, then they came and joined us

Ah right . Glad you had a great time though!

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #283

Cant wait AO to start....i REALLY hope Grisho can do SOMETHING here !Cmon,Champ..time is coming !
Old 01-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #284
country flag iniesta896

iniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond reputeiniesta896 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rargeyy View Post
Can Tipsarevic beat Hewitt, I doubt it, really, Lleyton is in good shape these days.
I don't think so.. Hewitt lost to Istomin and he don't play very well.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #285
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw when you consider the players he could have face. Benny is no push-over but Grigor has beaten him the last two times they played, one on clay and the other on a indoor court so he should go into the match believing he can win.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote