- Welcome to the PAW Australian Open 2013 thread. If you wish to play here, then please post your commitment here
before midnight local time on Sunday 13th January.
- Qualifier scoring points added. The top half of the draw will play on Monday.
- Commitments are now closed, so please ask for a WC if you wish to play here.
- Scores updated after Monday (Day 1). top half R2 scoring points now up. hugocnamaral is the early leader with 103 points from 16 picks.
- Scores updated after Tuesdays R1 matches. All Round 2 scoring points are now up. fsilva is the new leader with 171 points from 21 picks.
- Scores updated after Wednesdays R2 top half R2 matches. fsilva still tops the leaderboard with 189 points from 23 picks.
- Updated after Thursdays R2 bottom half matches. hugocnamaral and Renaud are joint leaders with 202 points but both have no more picks left to play.
- Scores updated after Fridays R3 top half matches. sfar is the new leader with 208 points from 23 picks.
- Updated after Saturdays R3 bottom half matches. fsilva moves back to the top of the leaderboard with 210 points from 25 picks.
- Updated after Sundays R4 top half matches. No change at the top of the leaderboard with fsilva still leading with 210 points from 25 picks.
- Updated after Mondays R4 bottom half matches. fsilva still leads with 210 points from 25 picks.
- Updated after Tuesdays QF top half matches. SamR03A joins fsilva at the top of the leaderboard with 210 points but has used one pick less.
- Updated after Wednesdays QF bottom half matches. Sander moves to the top of the leaderboard with 214 points from 25 picks.
- Updated after the first SF match. Sander still leads with 221 points but now has no picks left to play.
- Updated after the second SF match. Sander still leads with 221 points, but final picks from SamR03A, qczi and sdtoot will decide the title.
- Final update completed. Big congrats go to SamR03A who wins the 2013 PAW Australian Open title with the final pick.
Thanks everyone for playing over the past two weeks.