Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 244 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #3646
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
am i the only one who feel the need to sing samanosuke and Nole fan
sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage

so much Sexual tension in the off season

No sweetie HELL da FUCK no, they cant be sitting in the tree, i cant see it at all
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #3647
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I never answer to people who come in those threads to complain about their badreps or congratulate those who give them good reps (I saw in your posts that a constant from you was of accusing others of being childish : I'd rather think this attitude is childish, as if one needs some support somewhere rather than keeping it between individuals).

But I will make an exception for your case here : you think you can repeatedly openly despise people (I looked at the list of your posts and I saw that it's a current attitude from you) and you complain about a red dot, really ?

Give me a red dot as soon as you want, but I can tell you something : your attitude towards me yesterday offended/harmed me much much much more than any red dot. Except that when I read your other posts, I realized that it was a common attitude from you, which lowered the feeling. I'm not harmed by a red point which is purely a forum's game, but much much more by the words which people say.

I'm sure you will despise me even more now : do as you want, MTF is full of alpha-males at the moment who think they can afford everything.

As you feel important to give to the others the details of the origin of that (that's a surprising attitude from an alpha-male like you to feel like complaining to the others, aren't you so sure about yourself ?), I may add the comment which went together with the red dot :

As you say I'm hypocritical about "contempt", did you really feel contempt in that comment ?

I didn't know what else I could answer to such an enclosed and despising attitude. You closed the conversation, I had nothing else to do than to go out of it and regret it this "easy" way (and also because I felt bad/sad about what you said and your attitude : I'm not an alpha-male at all myself).

There was no contempt at all in that answer, rather feeling bad and not understanding and feeling like leaving a red dot before leaving as you had ordered me, as a kind of symbol.
I'm not complaining. This is an internet forum, and I can assure you I don't take it seriously. I'm definitely one of the few members here who enjoys lengthy and reasonable discussion about anything regarding tennis. Not once in any of my posts did I insult you. I stated that I did not want to go around in circles, repeating myself for you to then reply with the following: "But I see that you've decided to refuse any reading/listening to me and arguing anyway, which is a popular method at the moment, OK let it be." So for you to kick up a fuss over me getting personal with you was genuinely funny.

The primary reason for me posting in this thread, was to merely reveal your hypocrisy, because as I said, yet again, I was unable to return a rep to yourself.

I have no real issue with you. You are one of the few members of the forum who is willing to talk about tennis, and for that I will value the posts you make and give you time by reading quite a few of them when I skim past others. However, your ideas can be strange and the things you sometimes say can be strange. For example, the alpha-male thing, I mean, come on, what're you talking about?

All of my posts in that thread were constructive and based on solid reasoning, I don't except someone who has absolutely no expertise in the field of physiology to tell me otherwise. It's a shame that you got insulted, maybe your interpretation through the internet of my tone was misconstrued, because it certainly didn't mean any harm.

Take care
Burrow is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #3648
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I'm not complaining. This is an internet forum, and I can assure you I don't take it seriously. I'm definitely one of the few members here who enjoys lengthy and reasonable discussion about anything regarding tennis. Not once in any of my posts did I insult you. I stated that I did not want to go around in circles, repeating myself for you to then reply with the following: "But I see that you've decided to refuse any reading/listening to me and arguing anyway, which is a popular method at the moment, OK let it be."
Quote:
All of my posts in that thread were constructive and based on solid reasoning, I don't except someone who has absolutely no expertise in the field of physiology to tell me otherwise. It's a shame that you got insulted, maybe your interpretation through the internet of my tone was misconstrued, because it certainly didn't mean any harm.

Take care
here's what you said :

Quote:
And about the 24 year old vs. "youngster", carrying the potential to be more physically superior is also completely irrelevant. I'm not going to repeat myself, so I shall leave it at that.
Quote:
I have covered every detail of your post in my initial posts, which are based on scientific evidence and educated analysis, unlike yours, so if you'd like to have a sensible discussion, I'd suggest you address my points instead of ignoring them and stating what really is guesswork and in regards to the doping comment, juvenile and ignorant nonsense.
you blamed me for not reading and trying to understand your post, did you try to read and understand my one yourself ?

I had really made an effort to try to bring something new to the debate (maybe I was wrong but I had really tried, I can tell you, and still feel I may have brought something new) and all you could say was that I was redundant ?

If you had given any attention at what I wrote ( http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...1&postcount=48 ) , you would have seen that I had agreed with you on the physical aspect but I had tried to talk of something different through "mental endurance" (which includes being tougher at working), solidity (I mentioned many young players who got injured) ... aspects that you had not talked about imo.

But no you just reacted "what you say is completely irrelevant, I'm not going to repeat myself, so I shall leave it at that"

As for the doping topic, you reacted with your usual reaction ( I saw that in your other posts) "this is a juvenile and ignorant nonsense". Didn't understand that either

I had tried to add something and you just left me there saying that there was nothing new in what I said, I was redundant, juvenile and ignorant

In my eyes, it's the definition of closing a discussion and not paying attention at all to the other one, treating him with contempt.

OF course I could have answered you with "what about mental endurance ?", etc ... but I didn't feel at all that you were opened to keeping on the conversation, besides I had already made a long post and reflexion to receive that reaction then I didn't feel encouraged in keeping on

PS : I'm sorry for you not being able to give me a red dot, you had given me a blue one when I had given you the link to http://tennis.matchstat.com/ for head-to-heads. Sorry I know that later on the red dot you can give me will not have the same taste
duong is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #3649
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
here's what you said :

you blamed me for not reading and trying to understand your post, did you try to read and understand my one yourself ?

I had really made an effort to try to bring something new to the debate (maybe I was wrong but I had really tried, I can tell you, and still feel I may have brought something new) and all you could say was that I was redundant ?

If you had given any attention at what I wrote ( http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...1&postcount=48 ) , you would have seen that I had agreed with you on the physical aspect but I had tried to talk of something different through "mental endurance" (which includes being tougher at working), solidity (I mentioned many young players who got injured) ... aspects that you had not talked about imo.

But no you just reacted "what you say is completely irrelevant, I'm not going to repeat myself, so I shall leave it at that"

As for the doping topic, you reacted with your usual reaction ( I saw that in your other posts) "this is a juvenile and ignorant nonsense". Didn't understand that either

I had tried to add something and you just left me there saying that there was nothing new in what I said, I was redundant, juvenile and ignorant

In my eyes, it's the definition of closing a discussion and not paying attention at all to the other one, treating him with contempt.

OF course I could have answered you with "what about mental endurance ?", etc ... but I didn't feel at all that you were opened to keeping on the conversation, besides I had already made a long post and reflexion to receive that reaction then I didn't feel encouraged in keeping on

PS : I'm sorry for you not being able to give me a red dot, you had given me a blue one when I had given you the link to http://tennis.matchstat.com/ for head-to-heads. Sorry I know that later on the red dot you can give me will not have the same taste
I've already told you this multiple times now: If it's irrelevant for a 30 year old, then it is irrelevant for a 24 year old. I've already explained why. As for "mental endurance", you may as well eradicate the "endurance" part and then go and read many sports journals based on the study of younger vs. older. You'll find that the general consensus is that it is very personality dependent and that the advantage in most psychological aspects is with youth.

Your accusations of me not paying attention are hypocritical, considering you introduced a subject that was indeed redundant (see above) and the fact I've had to repeat myself multiple times.

I don't give "red dots" and I don't really see the point in doing so. If you have something to say, and intend for it to be kept private, I'd advise you to send a private message as often people are unable to respond via rep for the reasons I've encountered.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #3650
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Looner went berserk after the draw and awarded me with a badrep.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #3651
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
lol good old Looney.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:09 AM   #3652
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
lol good old Looney.
Yup .
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #3653
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your accusations of me not paying attention are hypocritical, considering you introduced a subject that was indeed redundant (see above) and the fact I've had to repeat myself multiple times.
You can say that my post was redundant or stupid in your eyes but I don't accept that you call it hypocritical !

It would be hypocritical if in my eyes, it was redundant, but sorry no, in my eyes, it's not obvious at all, sorry if I'm too stupid to understand that but no, I really don't understand how it would be redundant or not.

Besides, I don't feel like sending you PMs at all, a red dot with a comment is something easy.

And don't worry anyway your answer in the thread was much more offending in my eyes than a red dot which you seem so bad being unable to afford yourself. You can send me a red dot as soon as you can if you are so offended by what I say or by my "hypocritical" attitude, if I'm hypocritical in your eyes now, then I am hypocritical in your eyes always.

Last edited by duong : 01-11-2013 at 11:44 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-14-2013, 01:17 AM   #3654
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Let me lighten the mood here. I got a grey Rep from yet another one of Freak3yman84's DAs who has now been banned called of all things Wild Card

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #3655
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

tribalfusion again- sad, wrinkly, lifeless aul twat
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #3656
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
No sweetie HELL da FUCK no, they cant be sitting in the tree, i cant see it at all
I already have a boyfriend, he's gorgeous and he's not a fedfan, thanks god.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #3657
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I already have a boyfriend, he's gorgeous and he's not a fedfan, thanks god.
You found another one?

when is it gonna be my turn?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #3658
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

cutesteve22 - who the hell is that?

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #3659
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
You found another one?

Yeah, and this time he's no Scottish but Catalan.
How am I supposed to wait for you when you never get down here?

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #3660
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
You found another one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Yeah, and this time he's no Scottish but Catalan.
How am I supposed to wait for you when you never get down here?
get a room lovers
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread