Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 255 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #3811
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Yep, some surprising choices again I must say.
Les Miserables is out here but I wll not go & suffer for like 3 hours there even if the cast is great.
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #3812
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

always the same types up for the oscars

surely Sly Stallone deserves a shout

what happened to Clooney and Hanks this year? normally they live for having a chance to win some oscar

its like me with the Pop con only far less important
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #3813
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

poor Star

RAFAEL and Isner out of Oz Open

's
Old 01-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #3814
Banned!

Andreea what do you think of my woman

Old 01-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #3815
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Michael you didn't ask me but she looks stunning!

Last edited by MariaV : 01-10-2013 at 05:03 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #3816
Banned!

thks Maria

a blondie, was that how you looked in your prime
Old 01-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #3817
Banned!

wonder how Hilde and her British teeth are
Old 01-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #3818
Banned!

Hilde top right

Old 01-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #3819
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
thks Maria

a blondie, was that how you looked in your prime
Something like that Michael something like that. ) I had absolutely great hair at least.

Does Daniel-Day Lewis have another Oscar guaranteed for Lincoln? I'd say so. He was great in My Left Foot, In the Name of the Father and others I admit.

Leo DiCaprio wasn't nominated for Django Unchained.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #3820
Banned!

was he in The last of the Mohawks?
Old 01-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #3821
country flag MariaV

Quote:
was he in The last of the Mohawks?
Yep you're right, elephant memory you have.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #3822
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yep, some surprising choices again I must say.
Les Miserables is out here but I wll not go & suffer for like 3 hours there even if the cast is great.
3 hours????

It's weird. I agree, the cast is impressive and yet, I'm not keen on watching it. Probably has to do with the musical Chicago a couple of years ago, which I didn't like at all.

Quote:
poor Star

RAFAEL and Isner out of Oz Open

's
Pfffft, Djoker is still there so the Pouting Princess can't complain.

I read the book "My left foot" before the movie was made. One of the few times the movie was nearly as good as the book. Daniel Day Lewis is fantastic.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #3823
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
3 hours????

It's weird. I agree, the cast is impressive and yet, I'm not keen on watching it. Probably has to do with the musical Chicago a couple of years ago, which I didn't like at all.

I read the book "My left foot" before the movie was made. One of the few times the movie was nearly as good as the book. Daniel Day Lewis is fantastic.
It's 2 h 37 min according to my cinema site I checked so still pretty long. I MIGHT finally go. Depending on the time over the weekend.
And AO next week so most freaks here know what that means, no social life or huge cooking. I haven't been THAT bad the last years, I'm getting old.
Plus have I said I hate my job?
Old 01-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #3824
country flag MariaV

Uhhh, what I wanted to say, Tecau playing with Mirnyi in Sydney, that's a great doubles team. I wonder if they'll play like the AO and more? I'm out of the loop with the doubles. *going to the doubles forum*

Hilde, I loved Chicago but then again tastes differ.
I never understood what was great in The Cabaret with Liza Minelli for example, absolutely hated it, and her.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #3825
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

people, what's wrong with you? If you really want to see a movie( or a tennis match for that matter), what does it matter if its 1.5 hour or 5? You just go and watch and that's it