2013 PAW Managers Thread - all tournaments covered :) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - managers needed for Feb tournaments

Wow you liked it being a manager, yes?
Share your experience, your post(s) as a rookie manager might inspire others to give it a try, too.
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #17
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I liked it!

Well, at first I though it would be very difficult to manage a tournament. But I decided to start doing it because if I never start then I wouldn't know. I was having some problem at first but then everything looked very easy. My first day was a little difficult. Everything is okay now. This is my third day of managing and I have already started enjoying this. So I have decided to continue.

80 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 22 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #18
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

It is very good that we have a new manager who likes the job I know that in the beginning it may be a bit difficult with learning how to work with the template and enter picks and memorize all the rules, but once you get used it becomes easy and fun.
Hopefully others follow up.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #19
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

I can manage Montpellier. I'll be free on that week.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Old 01-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #20
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

There is still no manager for Viña del Mar. This tournament starts 02/04. If nobody volunteers until end of Jan I suggest we cancel Viña del Mar so players who have subscribed to it have enough time to transfer to some of the other 2 which have managers.

So here it is - deadline for subscribing to Viña del Mar will be 01/31. After that the tournament will be canceled.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
There is still no manager for Viña del Mar. This tournament starts 02/04. If nobody volunteers until end of Jan I suggest we cancel Viña del Mar so players who have subscribed to it have enough time to transfer to some of the other 2 which have managers.

So here it is - deadline for subscribing to Viña del Mar will be 01/31. After that the tournament will be canceled.
Ok. I am trying to manage all the different games in MTF. So let's go with PAW.
I will manage Vina del Mar. I need just somebody to assist me if I have some questions.

TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #22
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - managers needed for Feb tournaments, Viña del Mar urge

SUPERTOM93

OK, I'll add you to the list. We'll help you with your 1st tournament. If you have questions post them here.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #23
country flag Nirjhor

Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - need mngrs 4 San Jose, São Paulo, Memphis, Bs As, DB

Is there any problem if I manage tournaments where I'm not gonna play? I've committed to play in Rotterdam and Marseille on 7th and 8th week but I can still manage San Jose and Buenos Aires on those weeks. If there isn't any problem then I'd like to manage them.

Thanks Aenea.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #24
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - need mngrs 4 San Jose, São Paulo, Memphis, Bs As, DB

Nirjhor, usually managers don't play tournaments that they manage, they prefer to join one of the other tournaments played that same week, you know for reasons to not having any advantages. So there is no problem to manage tournaments which you don't play.
You want to manage every week of Feb, yes?

I'll try helping with Miami and probably Wimbledon. I'll put myself down for those 2 tournaments but it will be good to have someone as back up in case I am not available.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #25
country flag Nirjhor

Thanks! And yes, I want to manage every week of February.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Old 02-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #26
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

OK your enthusiasm is welcomed

I'd like to remind the managers that in numbering the PAW tournaments we are following ATP's order and not mtf's order. The right numbering of the PAW tournaments is shown in Shaun's commitment threads' 1st posts. Please check it out so we don't have 2 tournaments with the same number played simultaneously.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #27
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - need mngrs 4 São Paulo, Memphis, Delray Beach

Currently there are 13 players signed up to São Paulo and the tournament doesn't have a manager yet.
If nobody takes it until Thursday night the tournament will be canceled and players will be asked to transfer to one of the other 2 tournaments which have managers.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 AM   #28
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - need mngrs 4 São Paulo, Memphis, Delray Beach

Aenea, I can manage Memphis if you want in 2 weeks
TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #29
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
Aenea, I can manage Memphis if you want in 2 weeks
Guys, please do not treat me as if I am issuing some kind of permission for you to manage a tournament. If you are a proven manager and you can provide a good and smooth management you just sign up for whatever tournament you want and not what I want. I am here to only organize the game, help new managers start and to see to it that tournaments are well and correct managed.

SUPERTOM93, if you want it and you are doing well this week with VDM, it is OK to take Memphis I think.

Shaun, what will you say? Do you agree?
Old 02-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #30
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
Currently there are 13 players signed up to São Paulo and the tournament doesn't have a manager yet.
If nobody takes it until Thursday night the tournament will be canceled and players will be asked to transfer to one of the other 2 tournaments which have managers.
I will take São Paulo

Why don't you play tournaments yourself lately Aenea?
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote