Bedene Brothers (SLO) - Aljaž and Andraž - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #76
country flag Gillouthe best

Gillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond repute

2nd ATP QF of his career in Chennai, beated Sousa and Haase, best win of his career. He's facing Wawa next, let's see what can he do.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #77
country flag Jon.

Jon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bedene Brothers (SLO) - Aljaž and Andraž

Now already in his first ATP SF beating Wawring 6-2 7-6.

♕ Gasquet ♕ Dimitrov ♕ Kavcic ♕ Djokovic ♕ Paire ♕ Del Potro ♕ Cilic ♕
♕ Kyrgios ♕ Wawrinka ♕ Nishikori ♕ Thiem ♕ Raonic ♕

Jon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #78
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

amazing week go aljaz

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #79

Gillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond repute

First top-20 win , he seems to have improved a lot, specially his serve. Hope he can play well vs Tipsarevic!

Old 01-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #80
country flag minh

minh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond repute

I started to pay much attention to Aljaz. He impressed me a lot by his progress in Chennai open 2013. He lost Tipsy but he performed so well in that match. It is an extremely good start of the year. Hopefully he will keep improving next tours.

Next stop is Sydney, Come on
minh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #81
country flag minh

minh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #82

Playing Anderson on R1 in Sydney, tough draw, do your best Aljaz !

Old 01-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #83
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

I was at his match today. It was still pretty hot by the time they took to the court after the WTA comedy prelude. The first set was dominated by Anderson's serve and forehand. Aljaz wasn't getting much of a look on Anderson's serve and his returns weren't returned with too much pace or depth so Anderson had quite a few easy putaways and was able to run around onto his forehand quite often to finish the point off. Anderson was simply too good.

In the second set I think Aljaz started to get more of a read on Anderson's serve and was able to direct more traffic to Anderson's backhand side. He was starting to look real good. His serve wasn't in too much danger and he started to dictate the rallies putting some real depth and angle on his shots. He was also mixing it up a bit with the slice with some success. Anderson wasn't too happy when he went down the break but he managed to steady the ship in the third.

At the start of the third I was confident Aljaz was going to win it. They traded serves until Aljaz's double faultathon. The second serve which he missed to give Anderson the decisive break missed by a long way. I think every point Anderson won in that game to break was off a Aljaz double fault. In the final game Aljaz had a few questionable calls go against him. At 30-0 he had one where Anderson hit a questionable winner but I was on the other side of the court. Aljaz wasn't too impressed with the match point either and he seemed to half heartedly play it expecting it to be called out but personally I thought it had skid off the line.

In regards to the AO Aljaz seemed to be in good condition at the end of the match although there were not too many long rallies but it was hot. He also played 4 or 5 drop shots which were just awful and got the treatment they deserved from Anderson. Overall though he played a solid match.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #84

Kavcic on Zagreb R1, good chance, but playing a fellow countryman is never easy. Then it would be Baghdatis on R2.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 02-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #85
country flag minh

Defeating no.5 seed Horacio Zeballos in the first round of Copa Claro 2013 in 3 sets. That's definitely a great win against the one who just beat Nadal in previous weeks. Now waiting for the next rival
Old 02-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #86
country flag minh

Lost J Reister in 3 sets . Next stop is Acapulco. Come on
Old 02-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #87
country flag minh

Defeating Nalbandian in 3 sets after losing the 1st set at the 1st round of Acapulco. Bravooooooo. Next is Fognini. Come on
Old 02-28-2013, 03:42 AM   #88
country flag minh

Lost 6-2 4-6 6-7
That's definitely a regretful loss when Aljaz won the 1st set and had a early break in 2nd set. but he didn't take advantage to win.
Anyways happy as he is progressing day by day. Good luck in IW
Old 03-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #89

2nd straight loss to Fognini, this time 63 64

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 05-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #90
country flag Jon.

Jon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond reputeJon. has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros R1: Aljaz Bedene vs. [6] Jo-Wilfred Tsonga

♕ Gasquet ♕ Dimitrov ♕ Kavcic ♕ Djokovic ♕ Paire ♕ Del Potro ♕ Cilic ♕
♕ Kyrgios ♕ Wawrinka ♕ Nishikori ♕ Thiem ♕ Raonic ♕

Jon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote