Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #661
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
He is a kid. He will grow out of it. Nole was a bit silly too back then, though he was already a good kid. Don't seem like it's the same case with Tomic.
You make it sound like he can be excused because he's so young, when he's not really all that young. He's twenty years-old, it's time for him to grow up.

Besides, some kids are sensible! *cough* *cough*
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #662
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Nole was never like Tomic or I never would have started liking him

sorry, I was part of a thing here on MTF where I played Tennis Tipping Hopman Cup and I joined Team Ireland (and we won, btw because I am pretty awesome at the game of Tennis Tipping ) so I was rotating Irish men in the avatar I can switch back to something else now though

Not planned yet I still want to do May but now my London peeps are talking about getting tickets to the NFL game in October and I'd love to do that. It would be mostly people from the MTF Fantasy Football league, I think me, adee-gee, jayjay and Bibberz, so it would be fun but I'm not sure if I will do both trips or just one or the other I'm more likely to do both if someone lets me sleep on a couch or something so I can cut my costs

That's it though
You can sleep on my couch. It's not that far from London for US standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You make it sound like he can be excused because he's so young, when he's not really all that young. He's twenty years-old, it's time for him to grow up.

Besides, some kids are sensible! *cough* *cough*
20 for men is rather young. Now imagine a 20 year old kid who finds himself rich and surrounded by girls interested in him? Only the best survive these circumstances immune...

Problem is, if he does end up being successful in tennis, we will never see the end of it. He will be too full of himself. RF 2.0
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #663
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Tomic is deluded
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #664
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Dom I guess we can all agree on that.

Although we never know, he might surprise us, like Nole surprised the whole tennis community back in the day.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #665
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20 for men is rather young. Now imagine a 20 year old kid who finds himself rich and surrounded by girls interested in him? Only the best survive these circumstances immune...
I have no problem with him being a playah, that's part of being a relatively famous young man. He can get up to whatever he wants to in his personal life.

The problem I have is with the garbage that comes out his mouth. I don't think he actually believes he can achieve the stuff he claims he will. Deep down he knows he's not good enough.

Quote:
Problem is, if he does end up being successful in tennis, we will never see the end of it. He will be too full of himself. RF 2.0
He won't be that successful. Don't you worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Tomic is deluded
Agreed.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #666
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

He has talent to become toop player once tho
Old 01-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #667
country flag arm

Quote:
I have no problem with him being a playah, that's part of being a relatively famous young man. He can get up to whatever he wants to in his personal life.

The problem I have is with the garbage that comes out his mouth. I don't think he actually believes he can achieve the stuff he claims he will. Deep down he knows he's not good enough.

He won't be that successful. Don't you worry.

Agreed.
He doesn't have to be as successful to be as arrogant. And I think he might be better than most people think. I am not saying he is the next 10+ slam winner, but looking at the whole field... I don't know... It's not like Nole and Rafa are going to be around forever.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #668
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
He has talent to become toop player once tho
Quote:
He doesn't have to be as successful to be as arrogant. And I think he might be better than most people think. I am not saying he is the next 10+ slam winner, but looking at the whole field... I don't know... It's not like Nole and Rafa are going to be around forever.
He's going to end up stuck between two great generations. The players that are my age and younger look really good, while Tomic's generation isn't that promising.

I think Nole, Andy and Delpo will defend the fort for another half-dozen years, which is long enough to meet the mid 90s generation, which will hopefully take over.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #669
country flag IncrediBale

There is really no one in age betwen 18-21 that looks brilliant..same for WTA
Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #670
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Tomic will be going places. And his comments are nothing short of hilarious IMO
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #671
country flag arm

Quote:
He's going to end up stuck between two great generations. The players that are my age and younger look really good, while Tomic's generation isn't that promising.

I think Nole, Andy and Delpo will defend the fort for another half-dozen years, which is long enough to meet the mid 90s generation, which will hopefully take over.
not Delpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Tomic will be going places. And his comments are nothing short of hilarious IMO
agreed
Old 01-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #672
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

NOT DELPO?!

Hell yes Delpo. Not Andy

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #673
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Delpo
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #674
country flag IncrediBale

Kližan is da future
Old 01-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #675
country flag arm

DElpo = overrated, I will keep saying that until he wins a MS or another GS

Forgive me.
Closed Thread