Q&A With Slasher - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #46
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

what do want Fed to acheive outside of slams ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #47
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
what do want Fed to acheive outside of slams ?
You're probably hinting to the Gold Medal here. Obviously I want that to be achieved, but I don't think it will happen. Besides that, I want him to get to 30 Masters won.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #48
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Would you prefer to see your favourite win one slam after beating all his toughest competitors (as many of them as possible) or two slams playing 14 unseeded players, benefiting from lots of early upsets?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #49
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Would you prefer to see your favourite win one slam after beating all his toughest competitors (as many of them as possible) or two slams playing 14 unseeded players, benefiting from lots of early upsets?
One slam with all the toughest opponents.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #50
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-What is your general view on the Australian Open draw and who are you tipping from QF (or R16 if you prefer) and further?

2-What's the best projected QF on paper?

3-Will you change your sleeping patterns to watch AO or have you ever done it in the past?

4-How much do you think the man on my avatar could have gone on to achieve if not for injuries and mono cutting his career short, essentially ending it before he even turned 22?

Last edited by Mark Lenders : 01-16-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #51

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Update and bump in case you missed the other questions:

1-Thoughts on Pep coaching Bayern next season?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #52
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-What is your general view on the Australian Open draw and who are you tipping from QF (or R16 if you prefer) and further?
Djokovic - Verdasco, Ferrer - Tipsy, Delpo - Murray, Gasquet - Federer is my projected QF lineup. Djoko - Ferrer, Murray - Fed, Djoko - Fed, Djoko.

Quote:
2-What's the best projected QF on paper?
Delpo - Murray looks the best.

Quote:
3-Will you change your sleeping patterns to watch AO or have you ever done it in the past?
My sleeping patterns are forever altered, and every moment of sleep is crucial for my sanity and work efficiency.

Quote:
4-How much do you think the man on my avatar could have gone on to achieve if not for injuries and mono cutting his career short, essentially ending it before he even turned 22?
Ancic would have been number 1 and won at least 3 GS titles. Would have been Djokovic's current greatest nightmare.

Quote:
Update and bump in case you missed the other questions:
I did... LOL.

Quote:
1-Thoughts on Pep coaching Bayern next season?
It's gonna be another Bayern great season.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #53
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting about Verdasco reaching the QF, I'm inclined to agree. Do you think he'll have a better season than the last couple?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #54

Wow, three Slams for Ancic? That's quite optimistic, I just hoped he could win Wimbledon some time and be a perennial top 5/8 player, then again who knows really? I definitely think he had more potential than the other guys of his generation - Soderling, Berdych, Tsonga.

And Verdasco in QF? That's quite a bold bet, I say he loses to Anderson or at worst to Berdych.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #55
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Interesting about Verdasco reaching the QF, I'm inclined to agree. Do you think he'll have a better season than the last couple?
I don't know about that. I hope so though.

A bold bet once in a while is good for the skin. I don't have a crystal globe though, so it could be something between "wish for new" and "wish not for the predictable".