NOVAK DJOKOVIC will win the CYGS in 2013 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: are you with me?

yep, laver step aside 34 36.17%
no, no, no 22 23.40%
put down the crack pipe 28 29.79%
Donal Young to beat him in 5 at the USO to end his dreams 10 10.64%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #166
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOVAK DJOKOVIC will win the CYGS in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Yeah. Safin was making finals when Sampras and prime Federer were playing. But he wouldn't now
Right. The #1 Fedhater on this board trolling and spewing hate against the 2nd most respected person in the world as usual. Unreal that the mods even allow that shit. And yeah peak Safin would have destroyed anyone in any era.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #167
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Safin was a beast and clearly a top-level talent in any era - I'd have loved to see his matchup with Nadal especially.

But let's face it, he was awol half the time, only made an average one slam semi a year at his peak 2000-2005, then injuries did for him after that. Also was never a threat at Wimbledon, and his Roland Garros record is fairly average too - 1 semi, 1 qf.

Nalbandian should have been a similar level threat to Federer, but we all know the story there.
Obviuously both (Nalbandian and Safin) apart from being ridiculously talented were ridiculously inconsistent. I never said Safin's career was brillant and goat level, but at his peak, he could beat any of the current (and past) guys for sure. But injuries played an important part too, Safin may have been the biggest underachiever in the game, but he still would have achieved a lot more despite his lack of consistency if he could have stayed fit for longer periods of time. The injuries didn't come only after 2005. He barely played in 2003 that should've been one of his peak years and a big chance to fight for #1 again and win another slam. In 2001 he was injured too. And still, in 2005 was only 25, he was very young. It's not like the injuries started when he was 30. Had he been fit those years (2005-2009) he would have probably won another slam and stayed rank in the top 10. And maybe he would've retired later too.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #168
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Safin was peaking during the dropping shorts incident at the French Open.

Nalbandian was shockingly out of order when he quickly surrendered with a 6-2 lead against federer 6 yrs. ago and injured the linesman with the soccer kick.
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #169
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravkelja View Post
nick the greek
Banned!

Oh, finally...

Anyway, Nole can do it. But he probably wont. He will fall at RG and/or Wimbledon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
nick the geek, BANNED clown
There's only one REAL CLOWN here, Clowny.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #170
country flag zdravkelja

zdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond repute

Good things don't last for long

Nice gif you've got there
zdravkelja is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #171
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

1st step with a 95% chance of success after one of the easiest draws in slams ever.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #172
country flag ufiors

ufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon is the hardest GS for him, he will lose in sw19... a title is already too much for him on grass
ufiors is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #173
country flag rob_z

rob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond reputerob_z has a reputation beyond repute

It is tough, but it is possible. ALthough the chance is not very large.
Australian Open: 70% chance. He is favourite here. Favourite surface, night matches and a pretty nice draw
French Open: 50% chance. Last year second, but with the long absence of Nadal now favourite. Murray and Federer are not that strong on clay.
Wimbledon: 30% chance. The thoughest one. Federer probably still largest favourite. And than maybe Murray also a bit larger favourite tha Nole here. But still possible.
US Open: 50% chance. along with Murray and Federer favourite to win here. If the conditions are on his side, good chance.

So a calculation: 70% x 50% x 30% x 50% = 6 % chance.
rob_z is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #174
country flag xargon

xargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
This. Safin is so overhyped.
Excellent photo in paradise.
xargon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #175
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_z View Post
It is tough, but it is possible. ALthough the chance is not very large.
Australian Open: 70% chance. He is favourite here. Favourite surface, night matches and a pretty nice draw
French Open: 50% chance. Last year second, but with the long absence of Nadal now favourite. Murray and Federer are not that strong on clay.
Wimbledon: 30% chance. The thoughest one. Federer probably still largest favourite. And than maybe Murray also a bit larger favourite tha Nole here. But still possible.
US Open: 50% chance. along with Murray and Federer favourite to win here. If the conditions are on his side, good chance.

So a calculation: 70% x 50% x 30% x 50% = 6 % chance.
LMAO 6% chance. You sound like an actuary. Did Djoker have a 6% chance in 2011? You know what they say, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

DJOKOCOASTER
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #176
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

so far 25% right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #177
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Nick.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #178
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Isn't it clear? He will easily win the AO, AGAIN, only Mugray can stop him.

the FO is open, Nadal is injured all the time it seems

With the confidence gained he will steamroller the greatest challenge, Wimbledon

and then swoop the USO.
You are dumb

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #179
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
You are dumb

Not as dumb as you.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #180
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Not as dumb as you.
Nah, I'd say both you and topic starter are both in the same knuckle dragger class. Honestly, the level of tardism of the OP and some of the recent double accounts rivals even that of the biggest Noserer cheerleaders and that is saying a lot.

Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread