Hopman Cup: And this is how you put on a show - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hopman Cup: And this is how you put on a show

People who had tickets for yesterday's night session at the Hopman Cup really got their money's worth.

First they saw the #1 player in the world playing like the #1 player in the world.

Then they got lovely Ana playing a singles match against Malek.

And to finish, they got the #1 player in the world being the natural-born entertainer that he is. Here's the full doubles match, worth seeing it all, because in comedy, timing is everything: Nole is a natural.

A few highlights:

The crowd loved every minute of it. The arena was packed for the Nole-Haas match and most fans remained for the mixed doubles.

Serbia vs Spain in the final.

Ajde.
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hopman Cup: And this is how you put on a show

Will somebody inform this Medina person Hopman Cup is an exho not Grand Slam.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutinos harcos View Post
Will somebody inform this Medina person Hopman Cup is an exho not Grand Slam.
What's wrong with wanting to win? Hopman Cup matches are taken sariously by players, unless it's a dead rubber. I bet her win over Ana will mean a lot to her. And she's a great doubles player...

Spain deserved to win. Congratulations to Spain.

Ana and Nole are really loved in Perth, I'm sure they'll be invited next year. 4th time lucky maybe.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
What's wrong with wanting to win? Hopman Cup matches are taken sariously by players, unless it's a dead rubber. I bet her win over Ana will mean a lot to her. And she's a great doubles player...

Spain deserved to win. Congratulations to Spain.

Ana and Nole are really loved in Perth, I'm sure they'll be invited next year. 4th time lucky maybe.
There's nothing wrong in wanting to win(even in an exho)but her celebration was over the top to say the least.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #5
country flag Yolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutinos harcos View Post
There's nothing wrong in wanting to win(even in an exho)but her celebration was over the top to say the least.
I don't want to go down the road of which celebrations are over the top and which aren't, our man has been criticised precisely because of his celebrations, which I find great fun to watch and others find classless, it's a question of taste... I don't care about celebrations: I care about sportsmanship on court (our man is #1 on that score as well).

Also: a celebration tells you how much a victory means.

Ana should be proud that a victory over her meant so much to Medina Garrigues.