NOVAK DJOKOVIC will win the CYGS in 2013 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: are you with me?

yep, laver step aside 34 36.17%
no, no, no 22 23.40%
put down the crack pipe 28 29.79%
Donal Young to beat him in 5 at the USO to end his dreams 10 10.64%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 12:49 AM   #151
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOVAK DJOKOVIC will win the CYGS in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
LOL..............17 of those Slams were won by 1 player that spent more time playing with this new generation......Djokovic>everyone except Fed from that gen,Nadal also and hell even Murray is better than 70% of those guys
I watched them play and they were terrific players, just Federer was way too good and the two guys with the weapons to beat him lacked the work ethic and dedication to the sport, even if they were insanely good at their best.

It's a real sad regret that Nalbandian and Haas didn't win one as well.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #152
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fed was not playing that good even...........Jesus stop with the hype..........Safin was good but that's all

LOL..............17 of those Slams were won by 1 player that spent more time playing with this new generation......Djokovic>everyone except Fed from that gen,Nadal also and hell even Murray is better than 70% of those guys
A "good" player wouldn't beat peak Federer at a slam, destroy Sampras in his backyard, be #1 of the world, etc..despite having pretty much his career ended by the time he was 25 because of injury (not to mention all the time he was injured before that time).

Federer wasn't that good?? If he wasn't that good it was because Safin didn't let him. He only lost one match outside clay that year, and it was a 5-setter against Nalbandian. He was in a 27 match wining streak until that match and he didn't lose to a top 10 since god knows when. So he was definitely playing good.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:12 AM   #153
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
I watched them play and they were terrific players, just Federer was way too good and the two guys with the weapons to beat him lacked the work ethic and dedication to the sport, even if they were insanely good at their best.

It's a real sad regret that Nalbandian and Haas didn't win one as well.
I am not Nalbandian had like 5 good matches in his career and Haas didnt deserve to win on given how mediocre to good he was

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
A "good" player wouldn't beat peak Federer at a slam, destroy Sampras in his backyard, be #1 of the world, etc..despite having pretty much his career ended by the time he was 25 because of injury (not to mention all the time he was injured before that time).

Federer wasn't that good?? If he wasn't that good it was because Safin didn't let him. He only lost one match outside clay that year, and it was a 5-setter against Nalbandian. He was in a 27 match wining streak until that match and he didn't lose to a top 10 since god knows when. So he was definitely playing good.
yeah Safin was just good...........had few great matches but his career is nothing that special
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #154
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah Safin was just good...........had few great matches but his career is nothing that special
I'm sure a lot of people would be satisfied with a 2 slam, #1 ranking career even if he did underachieve with the gifts he had.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:34 AM   #155
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Djoko King to school Tommy.33 winners,good footwork,AO here we come.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 10:33 AM   #156
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure a lot of people would be satisfied with a 2 slam, #1 ranking career even if he did underachieve with the gifts he had.
I guess
Old 01-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #157
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The New Balls generation are disrespected a lot on here by people who are tards of current top players or by people who simply never watched them play at their peaks.

They still lead the current generation 23-18 in slam titles. Have a bit more respect people.
exactly

and Fed/Murray are still 18 >>> 16 over NoleDal

so i still win at all
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #158
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
exactly

so i still win at all
nice job by Mandy btw
Old 01-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #159
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactly

so i still win at all
Win?You?Ahahahahahahahaha.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #160
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactly

so i still win at all
That will change soon, but to each their own fantasy.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #161
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

By Fed fanboys' logic, Davydenko, Safin, Roddick & Gaudio would be in Slam finals today. Roddick would've owned Federer last year and this year because he beat Federer last year. LOLOLOL Forget about the rsre matches from 2010-1 which were beatdowns Djoker and Nadal did on Roddick (the Fed apologist claimed he was suddenly injured like he was never injured before, and then he pretended he WAS surprised that he had a 6-match losing streak before beating Seppi on grass).

Where were these Davis Cup triumphs from Roddick & Gaudio?
Captain McEnroe made the umpire reverse a bad call against Belgium's Rochus to rescue Roddick in a 5 setter on clay. McEnroe later apologized on ESPN because he was a desperate cheater.
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #162

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
By Fed fanboys' logic, Davydenko, Safin, Roddick & Gaudio would be in Slam finals today. Roddick would've owned Federer last year and this year because he beat Federer last year. LOLOLOL Forget about the rsre matches from 2010-1 which were beatdowns Djoker and Nadal did on Roddick (the Fed apologist claimed he was suddenly injured like he was never injured before, and then he pretended he WAS surprised that he had a 6-match losing streak before beating Seppi on grass).

Where were these Davis Cup triumphs from Roddick & Gaudio?
Captain McEnroe made the umpire reverse a bad call against Belgium's Rochus to rescue Roddick in a 5 setter on clay. McEnroe later apologized on ESPN because he was a desperate cheater.
Yeah. Safin was making finals when Sampras and prime Federer were playing. But he wouldn't now
Old 01-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #163
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Yeah. Safin was making finals when Sampras and prime Federer were playing. But he wouldn't now
slower courts and Sampras was almost retired at that point
Old 01-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #164

Quote:
slower courts and Sampras was almost retired at that point
Almost retired?? He wasn't even 30 years old and was in the top 4. He was playing great and beat Krajicek and Hewitt (nightmare match up and 10 years younger) to reach the final. Safin completely destroyed him.

And the AO 2005? Were Federer and Hewitt almost retired?

Safin wouldn't be hurt a lot by slower courts. It would benefit him in Wimbledon and wouldn't really change much at the other 3. He prefers fast HC to slow ones but he can easily play in both.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #165
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute

Safin was a beast and clearly a top-level talent in any era - I'd have loved to see his matchup with Nadal especially.

But let's face it, he was awol half the time, only made an average one slam semi a year at his peak 2000-2005, then injuries did for him after that. Also was never a threat at Wimbledon, and his Roland Garros record is fairly average too - 1 semi, 1 qf.

Nalbandian should have been a similar level threat to Federer, but we all know the story there.
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread