Worrying times: lots of challengers missing in 2013 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #121
country flag RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worrying times: lots of challengers missing in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
Poor bjurra didn't read the post above him

That's a shred of reality, the rest is blabla

I've been moderating an international betting forum for 6 years, starting with tennis section. I personally know professional punters, professional tipsters, syndicates, ppl working at bookies, ppl working for services providing livescores and i've been betting and tipping tennis for several years.

Hence my "arrogant" self esteem of knowing what i'm talking about.
Yes and you were already trolling like a boss. Nothing has changed from what I read.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #122
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute

Someone above alluded to it, but definite cycle to this (presumably based on the economic cycle....
Year / Number of Challengers

98 115
99 116
00 121
01 135
02 122
03 134
04 147
05 150
06 161
07 175
08 177
09 162
10 154
11 150
12 148

Futures don't seem to have suffered though, last year was the peak (582 events, up 17% since 07)
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #123
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

better less tournaments but with higher prize money

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #124
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
my limits are the same on challengers and futures.

if yours are then you've just proved you can easily stake enough to make a small futures fix worthwhile without even having to wait for it to go in play (where limits are 6x higher)
You know, i might be wrong about the max stakes on Futures (despite i really need to see if Futures and CH are with the same limits for betting).

But OK, i'm wrong about this, among quite a bunch of things i've said. Does it feel re-comforting that chasing me around to correct my 0.1% of posts? You're better than that...i thought.

Otherwise, tell me how do you fix a match in Futures with 500E max stake. Please.

Opening multiple accounts is not an option. In the second one max stake bet is placed and the bookie is on guard. The moment it's more than once - the bet is blocked and accounts are blocked under suspicion until they decide what to do and there is nothing one can do, so that's not an option.

The only way for a fix at Futures level to happen is if a player does it. Also he needs to be the favorite in order to bet against himself and get solid odds.

That would make him 1000 Eur. And risk his whole career, or if he does it with a friend he'll need to share, so 500 Eur.

These guys are raised to be athletes and dream to be high level professionals, and make millions.

Who would risk everything and do such a stupid thing for peanuts?

The betting mafia could fix it and do what? Make 5 accounts in 5 bookies and make 12K Euros? They won't bother even taking the plane to the destination for such money. They can make 10 times more by bribing a third division goal keeper somewhere..

Anyways, all i'm writing is 100% wrong and everything else is the holly truth. Let it be.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #125
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldGomez View Post
Yes and you were already trolling like a boss. Nothing has changed from what I read.
I left more friends than mugs like you, that's a fact.

For 6 years teaching adolescents what is right and wrong - you get yourself enemies, inevitable.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #126
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyways, all i'm writing is 100% wrong and everything else is the holly truth. Let it be.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #127
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

and I pulled you up where you're wrong because of the ignorant way you treated the opinions of others with complete disdain when they have more knowledge on the subject than you do.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #128
country flag latso

BS

Move on

wonder why Savic didn't just do his scams on Futures level. Crazy huh.. http://shanktennis.com/2012/10/14/da...red/#more-1163
Old 01-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #129
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
and I pulled you up where you're wrong because of the ignorant way you treated the opinions of others with complete disdain when they have more knowledge on the subject than you do.

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #130
country flag bjurra

bjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BS

Move on

wonder why Savic didn't just do his scams on Futures level. Crazy huh.. http://shanktennis.com/2012/10/14/da...red/#more-1163
He most likely did. He then moved on to bigger cash and got caught.
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #131
country flag Super Djoker

Super Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond repute

There where way too many to begin with ! At least now this should cut down on weak fields !
Super Djoker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #132
country flag Super Djoker

Super Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond repute

No Bath Challenger ?
Super Djoker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:09 AM   #133
country flag motorhead

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

reading the betting part in the last pages one might get the idea bet365 is constantly losing money on futures, I've my doubts about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
You're a hater. I don't expect a balanced and well concerted argument
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
I learn my learn in Oeiras, the flop was wearing a freaking jumper in a match vs sizzles, well he won, but I swear on my life afterwards' Never in my lifetime, I will bet on this flop'.

Last edited by motorhead : 01-08-2013 at 03:17 AM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:20 AM   #134
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Djoker View Post
There where way too many to begin with ! At least now this should cut down on weak fields !
Quote:
No Bath Challenger ?
the citizens of bath are being spared their weak field this year

worrying times for players, must switch to a shower

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:36 AM   #135
country flag latso

Quote: