Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #271
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

That thread title. I thought scoobs reopened Thanos' thread.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #272
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers Alone on NYE? We too, as every year

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Missed this match. but little tennizen got to witness two games of Mugrin match.

To answer Nathii's question- apparently newborns need to be fed every 2 hours (day or night) and they take 1 hour each time and 15 minutes to be cleaned up Just been getting a little more sleep the last couple of days.
You seem to be devoid of cynicism these days . All those motherly hormones did something to you . Your peak cynicism nowadays is snubbing Rafachat. You can do so much better. At least "" somehow fought your hormones off and found its way to the post. A glimmer of hope.

You'll get goodrepped by duong this month by the looks of things.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #273
country flag gaitare

Recent changes in my attitude towards the top 5:

Murray

Federer

Nadal

Djokovic

Tomic
Old 01-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #274
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #275
country flag gaitare

Andreea Rafael will dominate the clay court season .
Old 01-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #276
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more upset about that given to Nole, tbh
Old 01-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #277
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
1 hour is rather long. Are you sure he is nursing properly?

My son was like that, a combination between laziness(his), not enough milk(me ) and the doctor decided for formula.
Well,he was quite a dunce about it the first week and a half but seems to be figuring things out the past few days. Clearly didn't inherit his parents' learning capabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
You seem to be devoid of cynicism these days . All those motherly hormones did something to you . Your peak cynicism nowadays is snubbing Rafachat. You can do so much better. At least "" somehow fought your hormones off and found its way to the post. A glimmer of hope.

You'll get goodrepped by duong this month by the looks of things.

Sleeplessness should be a patented cure for sarcasm. Now we know duong doesn't sleep too well at night.

Quote:

Murray

Federer

Nadal

Djokovic

Tomic
Finally. Took you a while to figure things out.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:03 AM   #278
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Duong isnt a sarcastical person ?

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #279
country flag acionescu

nope

But please don't tell him
Old 01-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #280
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Missed this match. but little tennizen got to witness two games of Mugrin match.

that hopping pug is so cute.

Quote:
snubbing the rafachat is a good thing considering the current OP is a retard of highest order. i prefer preggers hema/mama hema then when she was a failman fangirl.

Quote:

Murray

Federer

Nadal

Djokovic

Tomic
nadal withdrew from the australian slam series because time violation are actually enforced this year. he knows by the time they reach monte carlo that he be allowed to pick his arse for at least two solid minutes between every serve.

Quote:
Well,he was quite a dunce about it the first week and a half but seems to be figuring things out the past few days. Clearly didn't inherit his parents' learning capabilities.
does he cry much? or very quiet?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #281
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo, Trip is in Singapore and according to Fed, he is in Singapore. Coincidence? I dont think so

I am enjoying my day in Singapore with Credit Suisse. I hope I can come back one day to play tennis in this amazing place!

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #282
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

hahah hopefully trip knows

gaitare, i used your revolution on facebook line in my article. i didnt credit you but i thank you here

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #283
country flag gaitare

Not enough. You have to promise me you'll vote me all the way through the next popcon.

Just joking .
Old 01-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #284
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
action jokeson showing that he the true winner of this year acc in most annoying fanbase.
Stop harassing AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post

snubbing the rafachat is a good thing considering the current OP is a retard of highest order. i prefer preggers hema/mama hema then when she was a failman fangirl.
Never change, my friend. Please, never change.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #285
country flag gaitare

trip took that pic surely