Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views! - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this song?

I love it! The song, dance and the video are all awesome 39 41.94%
I only like the lyrics 3 3.23%
It's okay, but I don't understand the fuss about it 23 24.73%
What the.. I don't even.. Huh? 12 12.90%
It's awful and I hate it! 10 10.75%
Other 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #271
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 1 Billion views!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
SUKIT Bieber with your pathetic 800 million views!
Can't goodrep you for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #272
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 1 Billion views!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
SUKIT Bieber with your pathetic 800 million views!
SO TRUE!
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #273
country flag Cheyen
Banned!

Cheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond reputeCheyen has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Psy & Company!
Cheyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #274
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #275
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post

Fun to think I saw this video already July 20th! I know the date because I made a comment about it on another forum.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #276
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Barrack Obama approves. Go check.http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #277

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can Gangnam style touch 2 billion views on youtube?

It reached 1 billion on the 21st December.

Now, its touching a sixty million additional hits within a week.

Going the way it is, I give it till March end to touch the 2 billion mark. What say you, MTF?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 12-27-2012, 05:35 AM   #278
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can Gangnam style touch 2 billion views on youtube?

I thought about this as well. I don't see why not. But the hits per week will slow down pretty soon, however, I think 2 billion will be achieved either way.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:22 AM   #279
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it probably will, 2nd half of 2013. I voted for the option Almagro, though.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #280
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

I've done my part and just watched the video for the first time.

Words can't express how I feel after watching this video... They relly can't.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #281
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

It will happen.

But the rates will slow down until the next viral music video.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
I thought about this as well. I don't see why not. But the hits per week will slow down pretty soon, however, I think 2 billion will be achieved either way.
Touched 60 million in the last five days! That's why I felt March end ... given the trend on youtube to voraciously feed on what's already popular ... people are now consciously making an effort...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow View Post
Words can't express how I feel after watching this video... They relly can't.
At least tell us if the feelings are positive or negative...
Old 12-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #283
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Almagro
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:50 PM   #284
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

I was hooked on my first viewing. I said this guy is the new Elvis. Finally some dance moves I can master.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #285
country flag jacoblewis2008

jacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond reputejacoblewis2008 has a reputation beyond repute

It's good but this song can't be a hangover for long time.
jacoblewis2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote