Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #601
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

He'll be fine by AO.

Really these two exhos were too close together and too far apart!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #602
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Too much Tennis already, I'm really burnt out! So much to choose from, unfortunately not great coverage of the Hopman cup over here so didn't get to catch Nole, but not going to read too much into it, I'm sure he's fine and this loss just reminds me of what happened in Paris, just not the same circumstances.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #603
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

He's just party too hard on NYE without Jelena pulling his chain.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #604
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Again, went out for a little shopping and carwash ending with a severe headache upon home
Old 01-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #605
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Again, went out for a little shopping and carwash ending with a severe headache upon home
It must be pretty cold in Canada,right?
I don't care about Nole's loss at all.I mean,he's not some minor player who needs to win every event he climbs up to.
If he lost BEFORE QFs in a major,now this is when I'd be concerned.
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #606
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

one done.7 more to go.

2 more on Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
I don't care about Nole's loss at all.I mean,he's not some minor player who needs to win every event he climbs up to.
Hi I am Raquel

Lee lives in the US, actually, but she is Canadian. And American too.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #607
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It is freaking cold here. Yesterday I drove over to grand junction and the while landscape was transformed by the snow. It looked like something it of science fiction or a fantasy novel. Maye George R. R. Martin would like it. It was 16F in town but got down to 1F as I drove across the high flat on I70. I won't drive the river road when it is freezing. The snow melts during the day and runs of onto the road and then forms black ice. Zip! You are sliding around on the road before you know it and in the worn place you off the side into the river.

This orning it says it is 3F. This is the way it is here when we get a big snowfall. We have the refrigerator effect and it won't warm up. I'm getting ready to go south.. Hope to be off by next week.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #608
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Where are you from, Ivelina? I live in the USA about 400 miles north of Lee.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #609
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
It's pretty cold in Canada but as Raquel and star said, I am living in US. The problem I have is allergy to the desert (Sonoran Desert to be exact) It was windy yesterday (and today) which made the allergy even worse.

Most of my relatives live in Canada and I visit every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
one done.7 more to go.

2 more on Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It is freaking cold here. Yesterday I drove over to grand junction and the while landscape was transformed by the snow. It looked like something it of science fiction or a fantasy novel. Maye George R. R. Martin would like it. It was 16F in town but got down to 1F as I drove across the high flat on I70. I won't drive the river road when it is freezing. The snow melts during the day and runs of onto the road and then forms black ice. Zip! You are sliding around on the road before you know it and in the worn place you off the side into the river.

This orning it says it is 3F. This is the way it is here when we get a big snowfall. We have the refrigerator effect and it won't warm up. I'm getting ready to go south.. Hope to be off by next week.
That's really cold for you! They should have black ice warning on those roads. No fun sliding inside a few thousands lbs vehicle

We are getting warmer by the weekend, hopefully there is a chance for your area to warm up a bit.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #610
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Hey ya all
#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #611
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Dom! Where had you been?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #612
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's pretty cold in Canada but as Raquel and star said, I am living in US. The problem I have is allergy to the desert (Sonoran Desert to be exact) It was windy yesterday (and today) which made the allergy even worse.

Most of my relatives live in Canada and I visit every year.

That's really cold for you! They should have black ice warning on those roads. No fun sliding inside a few thousands lbs vehicle

We are getting warmer by the weekend, hopefully there is a chance for your area to warm up a bit.
The warning is that it's freezing. It's just a dangerous road. There's always someone killed on it. But, it's a beautiful road. If people drove the speed limit -- 45mph in most places -- it wouldn't be so bad. But there are people who live in Castle Valley who drive into town every day and they know how to drive the road fast. I mean, I can drive the road faster than a tourist too, but not as fast as the Castle Valley people. One time I was behind a slow tourist which is just part of living in a tourist area, and I was waiting for a place I could pass. Just as I started around, the pick up truck behind me had decided to pass both of us! So there we are three cars abreast (I was driving a 4-runner at the time) on a narrow road with the poor tourist on the outside with a drop off to the river. We made it, but I saw in my rearview mirror that the poor tourist had pulled off the road and stopped. Probably trying to breathe normally again.

There are also cyclists on the road and so that is dangerous too. The problem is that the road is so insanely gorgeous that it's easy to take your eyes off the road and of course, you have to expect that tourists are going to be doing that. Then there's a portion of the road that is away from the river and goes through rolling hills and you can drive pretty darn fast on that portion EXCEPT, that there are two places that have winding curves at the tops of hills and if you go too fast, you cant make those curves. I know a woman who must have been showing off a little bit for her guest from Switzerland, and she went off the road at the top of a hill and the car actually did a complete flip end to end before landing in the flat below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_State_Route_128
Although have to say there are much better pictures of the road.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #613
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I realize that description above is just day to day driving for Dom.

Dom. We missed you.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #614
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

It's that time of the year again.

My mind is blank, I have no further facts to share, neither do I have any interesting comments to make. Sorry for being dull.

Now I am going to politely wave while I leave in direction to my books.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #615
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I realize that description above is just day to day driving for Dom.

Dom. We missed you.
Closed Thread