Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 230 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #3436
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
There was a burglary at Nalbandian's house in Cordoba on Sunday morning!
OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Did they steal his burgers stock? be afraid, be very afraid

Is that Messi in your avatar? Certainly looks like him.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #3437
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Did you hear about Gérard Depardieu who bought a house in Belgium, leaving France to dodge the wealth tax?
--> Yeah, welcome to Belgium where Ordinary Joe gets taxed through the roof & the rich get pampered.

He's gotten a ton of criticism for it in France. Gérard is royally miffed over that. Figures he's payed enough taxes in his lifetime already. Sick and tired of the hostility in France, he has inquired what he needs to do to become Belgian.

He's not getting any hotter as he's getting older, is he?
OMG
Old 12-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #3438
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
No mention of me
am I not even worth 10 of your seconds?!
You need to try harder.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #3439
country flag Metis

Quote:
Nalby

gang of thieves
Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #3440
country flag Metis

Quote:
Just came back from the dentist. What a shock. An entire row of teeth need to be capped (well, it's 3 caps + 1 bridge) and it'll cost a bloody fortune and you get nothing back from social security because those caps are for 'esthetic reasons" so not refundable.
I'll be in the dentist chair listening to the annoying sound of drills for about 2 hours. Pfffft.

I figure that the dentist was planning his skiing holiday when he saw me: "Ah, my Christmas bonus just walked in.".

Another shock: I actually still have teeth that are untouched and strong. I thought that they were all filled.

for having to have all that dental work done though. Sounds horrible
Old 12-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #3441
country flag Metis

Quote:

My son offended Rafael Nadal and he finds himself beautiful

I know I should have called him Quentin

J'ai battu ... (edited to erase personal information)

and then we did some other things

Last edited by Metis : 12-30-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #3442
country flag Metis

Quote:
I read that Rafa did well in his first online Poker game with real money at stake:
Online poker: A rather glorious start for Rafael Nadal
(as usual, found this link on VB
so all that stuff about poker was for real
Old 12-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #3443
country flag Metis

Quote:
A couple of days ago, I saw news reports on horrible weather in Ukraine and Lithuania and yesterday, they showed images from snow storms in Romania, advicing people to stay indoors (which they ignored according to the news anker, with chaos as a result).

Andreea and all others involved in rotten weather.
Quote:
Thanks Hilde, If you saw that then similar snowstorms here, and it'll be -25 C on Christmas Eve, -22 before that during the weekend. And I'm supposed to survive. The windchill was -25 C yesterday already.
*warmest greetings to Metis*

you should all move to Athens
Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 AM   #3444
country flag Metis

Quote:

Just finished to make my sarmale

The all 100 pcs of them

I was in charge of the Christmas feast this year but didn't help much because I was sick

I did make a Black Forest cake though.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #3445
country flag Metis

Quote:
from me and Petru, we wish you all:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
so cute

(yes I was lurking that day )

Quote:
Yeah, he looks very grown up in pictures.

Mentally, still 2 y.o.

Why do i wonder, he's a man after all
Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #3446
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Merry Christman
Tsk, tsk, tsk Betty, always a one track mind.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #3447
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Would you do it for a chance to meet Jonas in person?
Only meeting, no

Now, if I get him to whisper In Fernem Land in my ear exclusively, I'm the Hulk Hogan of the queue
Old 12-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #3448
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

Is that Messi in your avatar? Certainly looks like him.
So lame
Old 12-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #3449
country flag Metis

See? More than 20 posts instead of a couple with multiquoting.

This is what I'm talking about people. Dedication to a goal! I want you all committed to taking this thread down with extreme prejudice (Snoo ).

Minn: no multiquoting!
Evita: I want frequent updates on Gulbis and Castle.
Maria: you've kept this thread alive all this time ; we need hourly updates on the weather in Estonia. Also Nalby () photos and updates
Hilde: more stories
WG: you can spam about football until this thread is gone. (BTW, I hear RM are not doing well this year; must be why you haven't been posting that often lately )
Andreea: Jonas Discuss!
Mikey: more lolcats, cat gifs etc; also snooker updates
star: get your ass back in here! hourly updates on Aisha's activities, photos from your latest trips etc
Commander Data: stop whining about not being quoted and start contributing!
Betty: vampires, zombies, , anything you want
JM: don't start another thread again

Have I forgotten someone?
Old 12-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #3450
country flag Metis

Quote:
Only meeting, no

Now, if I get him to whisper In Fernem Land in my ear exclusively, I'm the Hulk Hogan of the queue

What happens when you meet him is up to you.
Closed Thread