Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 229 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #3421
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

wouldn't it be cheaper to get dentures? what did you end up doing on your birthday?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #3422
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
what did you end up doing on your birthday?
Nothing special, but I had a great time with family and friends.

I'll be celebrating New Year in Germany.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #3423
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmm......
Old 12-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #3424
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Nothing special, but I had a great time with family and friends.

I'll be celebrating New Year in Germany.
OMG belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hilde! Better late than never, right. I left on the 21st and totally forgot it.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #3425
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

What??? Rafito has delayed his comeback again?!?!?!

That's it, this thread has to go ASAP.

No multiquoting from now on (yes Melanie, I'm talking to you)

Starting right now, one quote per post
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #3426
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway before I begin, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

We had beautiful weather here in Athens, 18C and sunshine all week. Sadly I caught a cold and missed most of the fun. Now that I'm better it's been raining all weekend.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #3427
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yep, another reason not to travel to Australia. Oh, with Star away we can now as much as we like.
ing about Nalby () is more fun with star around.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #3428
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
14C sounds like north pole compared to thailand, hope the Greek Summer will come again sometimes soon
It always comes again and lasts 6 months, not a couple of weeks like your visit in Thailand.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #3429
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
At first glance, I thought, "Where are Canada and the US? " Then I actually read it. 1/100 for Greece. My friends who are travelling Europe at the moment (the ones that were in Andreea's country a while ago) are currently in Greece and loving it. They've decided to stay there longer than they had planned.
I'm glad they liked it.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:48 AM   #3430
country flag Metis

Quote:
The end might as well come, the Norwegians predict under -20 C for Dec 21st in Tallinn so no much difference. Already last night with the snowstorm I felt like dying.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #3431
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Makes me wonder when I see how people are killing each other for the last iphone or a special beer when I used to do that for some olives or a little butter.

Put things in perspective, now I'd never do that, not even if they gave diamonds for free.
Would you do it for a chance to meet Jonas in person?
Old 12-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #3432
country flag Metis

Quote:
About Dec. 21.
I can't believe how many people actually believe that the end is really near. The Astronomy Centre MIRA said that they receive a lot of questions about it: like: "So, the world is going to end on Dec. 21, do you know at what time?"
I was in an underground lab that day doing an experiment. It was so boring that at some point I begged for the end of the world to come.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #3433
country flag Metis

Quote:
Carlos Moya and his wife became parents of a boy on Wednesday.
They named the boy Carlos. Why do people want to name their own kid after them?
Quote:
I think it's cute

Only that his sister is Carla already and now we have Carlos, Carolina, Carla and Carlos jr
That's just wrong.

I guess if they have another girl they will name her Carla no2.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #3434
country flag Metis

Quote:
My pet peeve of the day:
People yawning with sound effects and with mouth wide open, in public.
Even worse: people yawning in public with sound effects, mouth wide open & when the yawn is almost done and their mouth is closing, only then do they put a hand in front of their mouth and say sorry.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #3435
country flag Metis

Quote:
Awww Michael

The pace this thread is going we'll still be chatting on this thread by the Australian Open.
Quote:
Australian Open 2014, maybe
We cannot allow that. I take it upon myself to have this thread out of the way in 1 week maximum!
Closed Thread