Tommy in the Hopman Cup 2013 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tommy in the Hopman Cup 2013

Tommy is off to an early start this year with the Hopman Cup. I hope he plays well and gets ready for the ATP events
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy in the Hopman Cup 2013

Tommy will be playing in Group A with Andrea Petkovic.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
country flag TennisFan2012

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Tommy will be playing in Group A with Andrea Petkovic.
That's great! They'll have fun. I think she resembles him a little--they could be siblings.
TennisFan2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan2012 View Post
That's great! They'll have fun. I think she resembles him a little--they could be siblings.
I'm going to have to go to the WTA site and look her up because I can't seem to remember what she looks like?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

I couldn't even find her on the WTA site so I had to look her up on Google. And you are right she does resemble Tommy a little! I hope they do well
Old 12-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #6
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Tommy was defeated by Tomic 7-6, 3-6, 7-5 And then he and Andrea Petkovic didn't even play it just says W/O and lists the other team as winners. I hope Tommy isn't hurt?
Old 12-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
country flag STUHL

STUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond repute

Petkovic injured herself perhaps seriously in her singles Match.
STUHL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUHL View Post
Petkovic injured herself perhaps seriously in her singles Match.
Oh my goodness I didn't think about her being injured Every time I think about injury I always think about Tommy! After all the years of following him I'm conditioned to that I hope her injury is not as bad as first thought
Old 01-02-2013, 04:05 AM   #9

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh my goodness I didn't think about her being injured Every time I think about injury I always think about Tommy! After all the years of following him I'm conditioned to that I hope her injury is not as bad as first thought
I read that she has a meniscus tear and has flown home for surgery. Poor thing - she has had so many injuries.

The same article said that a new partner will be assigned to Tommy--it could be a Croatian woman, but Andrea said she taught her a little German .

Good win for Tommy over Seppi!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #10
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

I'm pleased with Hopman Cup. too bad Tommy had to choke against Tomic tho

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Everytime Haas wins a point is the happiest moment in my life.
Lugburz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #11
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan2012 View Post
I read that she has a meniscus tear and has flown home for surgery. Poor thing - she has had so many injuries.

The same article said that a new partner will be assigned to Tommy--it could be a Croatian woman, but Andrea said she taught her a little German .

Good win for Tommy over Seppi!
Tommy and his new partner were defeated. Sorry about his former partner to get a serious injury in the Hopman Cup of all places! I was pleased that Tommy got a win in his singles match
Old 01-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #12

Talking Re: Tommy in the Hopman Cup 2013

Quote:
Tommy and his new partner were defeated. Sorry about his former partner to get a serious injury in the Hopman Cup of all places! I was pleased that Tommy got a win in his singles match
I read that a German player flew to Perth to partner with him--long flight, then two matches!! She must be exhausted but hope they are having fun.