Nadal OUT of the Australian Open - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #346
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal OUT of the Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I'm not sure the virus story is BS... Of course in itself it wouldn't stop him from playing a tournament that is still so far ahead, but if he was already running on a tight schedule for his preparation, then losing a whole week of practice may have disrupted his schedule enough to make him withdraw from AO.

I don't believe he's scared of anyone, but I do believe he is a perfectionist, and he is proud, so he does not want to come back if he knows he's going to play badly.
Finally there is a real post that exist in this thread.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #347
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news,i think he's not comfortable yet to come back and play on hard courts
Old 12-29-2012, 05:47 PM   #348
country flag juan77

juan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond reputejuan77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Pretty much.

Roger is greater than nadal in almost every positive aspect. Only nadaltards and fedhaters can't see it.
+1
Federer showed up to play against Nadal so many times on clay even after repeat losses. He maintained a consistent level of play and persevered even though he didn't win a single slam for for 2.5 years. Nadal sulks and hides like a bitch after one tough loss.
juan77 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #349
country flag tribalfusion
Banned!

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan77 View Post
+1
Federer showed up to play against Nadal so many times on clay even after repeat losses. He maintained a consistent level of play and persevered even though he didn't win a single slam for for 2.5 years. Nadal sulks and hides like a bitch after one tough loss.
The level of stupidity and hate in the thread is literally off the charts.

Nadal has a history of knee problems deriving in large part not simply from his style of play but rather an even more serious foot problem which led to him compensating in a way which is bad for his knees.

This condition is always in the background. All kinds of people have handicaps of one sort or another and instead of laughing at a guy for missing parts of his career or claiming he is "sulking" it would be nice to appreciate what he has done in spite of that.

But on this board, full of sad little haters who feel so tough and smart from their keyboards and who have accomplished usually little or nothing in the sport they claim to know so much about, nothing other than the wet-dream of their favorite's glory (usually Federer here) matters and all reality is contorted in the support of this children's tale.
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #350
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post

Nadal has a history of knee problems deriving in large part not simply from his style of play but rather an even more serious foot problem which led to him compensating in a way which is bad for his knees.

This condition is always in the background. All kinds of people have handicaps of one sort or another and instead of laughing at a guy for missing parts of his career or claiming he is "sulking" it would be nice to appreciate what he has done in spite of that.

But on this board, full of sad little haters who feel so tough and smart from their keyboards and who have accomplished usually little or nothing in the sport they claim to know so much about, nothing other than the wet-dream of their favorite's glory (usually Federer here) matters and all reality is contorted in the support of this children's tale.

dont worry crybaby, not long till Monte Carlo
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #351
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #352
country flag lemon99

lemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond reputelemon99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan77 View Post
+1
THIS.
Federer's mental resilience and self-belief is out-of-this-world. Anyone but Fed would have been crushed by that USO '11 semi-final loss to Djokovic ... Instead he picked himself up, went back to the practice court and never looked back... 9 months later he was back at # 1... Mental midget? Yeah sure
lemon99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #353
country flag tribalfusion
Banned!

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon99 View Post
THIS.
Federer's mental resilience and self-belief is out-of-this-world. Anyone but Fed would have been crushed by that USO '11 semi-final loss to Djokovic ... Instead he picked himself up, went back to the practice court and never looked back... 9 months later he was back at # 1... Mental midget? Yeah sure
I'm sorry but this is a thread about Nadal and the AO, not another of the endless threads about Federer and whatever wonderful qualities you think he possesses against Djokovic or whomever else.

I know it is tough for you to make the distinction but how about the moderators try helping out a bit?
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #354
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

tribal would pick Rafito's arse for him if he could. Perfect human being DEFINITELY!
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #355
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

At the Federer fans getting so happy in here.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #356
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
At the Federer fans getting so happy in here.
Understandable though:

The thought of Rafa playing, even when he's been away for half a year, brings fear to their hearts

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #357
country flag ycpg

ycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond reputeycpg has a reputation beyond repute

Yes,Roger lost, yes Roger cried, but he never gave up the fight/
Old 12-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #358
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Nadaltards holding on to the past?
Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #359
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and he also never beat Nadal in a slam after that crying display. Federer fans are so scared of Nadal, they even are happy he's out injured, pathetic (Some of them, not all of you (you know who you are))

Old 12-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #360
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Nadaltards holding on to the past?
The only reason Federer fans hate and fear Nadal so much is because what he did to their boy in the past. The past defines who we are.

Facts: Federer hasn't beaten him at a slam since 07, has lost to him twice here. Past? yes. Relevant? YES.

Closed Thread