Frederico Gil - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #121
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Entry List (updated December 18, 2012)

omg portugal these days is facing the likes of benin and burundi? (well, ok, poland played against madagascar last year tsk tsk)

also, didnt gil say he'd play doha and AO quallies? plans to play nothing instead??? wow

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #122
country flag trulliscorpion

trulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond reputetrulliscorpion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Entry List (updated December 18, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
omg portugal these days is facing the likes of benin and burundi? (well, ok, poland played against madagascar last year tsk tsk)

also, didnt gil say he'd play doha and AO quallies? plans to play nothing instead??? wow
Matter of chance. While Portugal got relegated from Group I, Benin got promoted from Group III. Both parties shortened the gap :P
trulliscorpion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #123
country flag Gil&becker

Gil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frederico Gil

Gil is in dire straits... He now quit all his tournaments in the first month of the season. Pre-season didn´t went well, minor injury and not the best sensations with new racket, so he called-off January. He decided to stay with same coach from second part of last season, which is puzzling, since he lost almost every match he played from Estoril onwards...
Now, I just hope, for the sake oh his career, that he finds some sort of form training an extra month, and performs well in South-America Clay Swing in February. Otherwise, I don´t know if he will have the mental strength that it will take to climb-up 100 spots in the rank again, just to get back to Top100.
Playing a lot of minor challengers, and all, a player that for about three consecutive seasons was a solid ATP level player...

Go Gil!
Gil&becker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #124
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad to hear he won't be around in January! I really enjoy watching him play and he seems like a genuinely lovely guy. Wish him all the very best and hope he can find good form this year. He deserves good things!

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:27 AM   #125
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Its getting worse and worse. He said he was going to start his season in DC vs Benin. What does the national couch do? Dont even call him! He called Joao Sousa, Gastao Elias and Pedro Sousa (good so far) but then he calls Rui Machado that must have played 2 or 3 matches in the last six months. I dont remember the last ime Gil was not called to DC team by couching option. Worring times and shocking decision from Pedro Cordeiro...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #126
country flag Gil&becker

Gil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond repute

At least Gil found the correct balance for his racket, he said, and now he's back to Lisbon to start his training. He'll surely go to South América, wonder if he'll wait for Vina del Mar, or if he'll start at BucaramangaCH to get some rythm...
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #127
country flag Gil&becker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil&becker View Post
Gil is in dire straits... He now quit all his tournaments in the first month of the season. Pre-season didn´t went well, minor injury and not the best sensations with new racket, so he called-off January. He decided to stay with same coach from second part of last season, which is puzzling, since he lost almost every match he played from Estoril onwards...
Now, I just hope, for the sake oh his career, that he finds some sort of form training an extra month, and performs well in South-America Clay Swing in February. Otherwise, I don´t know if he will have the mental strength that it will take to climb-up 100 spots in the rank again, just to get back to Top100.
Playing a lot of minor challengers, and all, a player that for about three consecutive seasons was a solid ATP level player...

Go Gil!
Things are getting worse and worse. As I said before, it was wierd that he kept the same coach for this season, since he didn´t win a decent match with him last season (for six months). Now, after postponing the end of pre-season to the end of January, loosing a lot of points, he now dismissed Bernardo Mota, due to lack of evolution in his prep... He got back to eternal coach Cunha e Silva, for the fourth time, I think.
I hope that once again Cunha e Silva does the trick, but I seriously doubt it. Gil's problems are on his head, but moreover he had a bad pre-season, and now first tournament is just two weeks away...
But wish him the best! Go Gil!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #128
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt he will ever enter the Top-100 again. Hope I'm wrong...

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #129
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute

I made this video for Fred, he's going back on track on Challenger Pereira. Vamos!

Tennis Tipping

Singles rank: 248
Best tournaments: QF Fut Vigo, 2nd round CH Tampere

Doubles rank: 187
Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Ramsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #130
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Muito bom o video, espero que seja mesmo um comeback.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 03-24-2013, 04:39 AM   #131
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

grande vídeo. Mete isto na página de fb do Fred

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #132
country flag tennis2018

tennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Frederico (found this pic on a fan site)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frederico_Gil_jpg.jpg (138.6 KB, 56 views)
tennis2018 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #133
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, Frederico will give me a gift, so nice.

Next tournament will be Casablanca, he's fighting so much with himself, hard road.

Tennis Tipping

Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Old 03-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #134
country flag sfar

What? When?

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 04-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #135
country flag Ramsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
What? When?
I just saw this now, sorry. He's comeing now, he just said that is a surprise, are no.

Tennis Tipping