Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #481
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Apple Pie with Cream

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #482
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I wonder what Santa has got me this year?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #483
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

I guess Santa´s gift this year was making sure the Mayan apocalypse did not go through. Thank you Santa
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #484
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Apple Pie with Cream
We'll see
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #485
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I guess Santa´s gift this year was making sure the Mayan apocalypse did not go through. Thank you Santa
He didn't want me to die on my Birthday. You can all thank me

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2012, 12:09 AM   #486
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Apple pie with some whipped cream. But I'm biased

Well, still snowing here. Unbelievable. I think this is the biggest snowfall since I came here. I'm pretty sure I shoveled 4 inches off the drive and then an inch more later, I can't imagine what the mountains are getting. Big Avalanche danger I'm sure. And they just opened all the trails for skiing. I wouldn't dare go up there now,

Oh, and get this. While it was snowing here, the weather channel said it was 46f outside.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #487
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

So star has a very White Christmas!

OK, apple pie tomorrow.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #488
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
So star has a very White Christmas!

OK, apple pie tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

Yes. Very.

I was out early clearing the driveway. Although its bright sunshine now, the forecast is for snow this afternoon.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #489
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

We went to a friend's place on Christmas Eve! A tradition for many years. She's a very nice woman. .the year we moved here, she lost her husband and when she knew we did not have any family here, she invited to join her and her children and grand children.

Jr. was the happiest guy as he had an iTune and a Walmart gift card as gifts. And before I woke up this morning, he used the iTune gift card already
Old 12-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #490
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

He knew what he wanted!

My christmas work out. And what happens to people from Philadelphia! I mean they have snow there, right?

Then the man was convinced we had a lot of mud here -- and by "here" I thought he meant Arches because that's where we were. Tried to tell him we had sand and sand gets harder in the rain -- not muddy. But, what do I know? I'm a woman. Anyway, he had no idea what the park looks like without the snow all over it. They must have asked 3 times if we had grass. Well, we do have grass, but not their kind of grass. Also flowers and what kinds and what colors. They had seen Tuscon, and told me that we didn't have cactus here. Well, they did tell me that.

Also the park was crammed (imo) with Asians. I couldn't believe it. There was even a tour bus. I thought I would have the park pretty much to myself. It was a surprise.

I ran into a young American guy of Japanese heritage, who was excited to be back in the park to see it in the snow. I said something about the tourist who kept taking pictures of his wife/gf in the middle of the road and noted the tour bus. I said that I didn't expect so many Japanese to be here. He responded, "They're not Japanese," and glancing toward his companion added, "If they were Japanese we would know." He said he thought they were Chinese which was even more of a surprise to me. Hope they didn't go to our "chinese" restaurant. Then he said that he had also seen a Korean family. This kid was so cute. I wanted to put him in my pocket. Plus he was so excited about the park in the snow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1997.jpg (253.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1999.jpg (135.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1367.jpg (164.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1368.jpg (196.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2001.jpg (183.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by star : 12-26-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #491
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

star, China has more capitalists than US. When I was in Hong Kong, it's flooded with tourists from China. I have an aunt (my mom's first cousin), she makes frequent visits to Hong Kong with her wealthy friends and they shopped in Cartier, Rolex, Auduemars Piquet, etc. Hong Kong has more shops like that than 15 years ago. After Hong Kong became part of China again. My aunt had travelled all over the world, Asia, Europe, North and South America already. They are replacing Japanese as merchants favourite tourists.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #492
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star, China has more capitalists than US. When I was in Hong Kong, it's flooded with tourists from China. I have an aunt (my mom's first cousin), she makes frequent visits to Hong Kong with her wealthy friends and they shopped in Cartier, Rolex, Auduemars Piquet, etc. Hong Kong has more shops like that than 15 years ago. After Hong Kong became part of China again. My aunt had travelled all over the world, Asia, Europe, North and South America already. They are replacing Japanese as merchants favourite tourists.
It's just that we have few Asian tourists here. I mean, if you go to Las Vegas around Christmas, it's jam packed with Asians, but here, even at peak tourist times, there are few Asian tourists. So it was surprising to seen bus loads and car loads full of them. I know that there are many many wealthy Chinese, but this isn't a place that wealthy people think to come.

Also in the above pics, the Toyota FJ did not pull out the RV. It was a crazy notion anyway. the FJ is so much lighter than the cruiser. But, you can't tell men these things, you have to let them convince themselves. But -- physics, folks.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #493
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The Chinese tourists ran out of interesting places to go, star

I stopped trying to tell men anything. Hubby is still trying to get a graphic capture card to work on my computer. The first one, after a few days, I said the card was defect. But he kept trying and trying (for almost 3 weeks), finally, he gave up and called Amazon.com and they refunded the money immediately, without even asking us to return the card. So he bought another one and it arrived immediately (like the next day) and still, it's not working. I told him to ask the manufacturer about the problem he's having. But of course, asking for help/information is so not acceptable, he tinkled with it for a few days and finally sent a request before Christmas so had to wait until people back to work after all the Christmas parties to answer.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #494
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

How is everyone?

I'm going to the movies with my mom today to see Les Mis. Sooooo excited

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #495
country flag SilverSlam
No.1vak

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all fellow Nole fans! Hopefully 2013 will be a great year where Nole stays healthy and is happy with his game