Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #451
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Should have been The Year Of Magical Thinking.

The weather icon still says -2, but the weather channel has us up to 11. I don't know what's going on with the weather icon or where these two weather thingies get their weather information from. The airport is about 15 minutes from town and it's probably about 500 feet higher.
May be the site have problem and no update!

NRA but I should know better that they will only come up with more BS. To do this on the 1 week anniversary of the shooting is pure scum though.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #452
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I know. And as someone I follow on Twitter said, it would take more than one armed guard to protect these massive high schools. Maybe 5 armed guards and a moat We're aren't in the time of one room schoolhouses like Little House on the Prarie anymore either. Then next they will probably recommend an armed officer in every single classroom... because then THAT will be the answer.

Of course they recommend fighting guns with more guns, but America doesn't really feel like the "land of the free" when you are surrounded by guns on every corner to be "safe".

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #453
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
May be the site have problem and no update!

NRA but I should know better that they will only come up with more BS. To do this on the 1 week anniversary of the shooting is pure scum though.
I haven't seen it, but let me guess. The teachers at the school should have had guns and that's the reason everyone was killed?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #454
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I know. And as someone I follow on Twitter said, it would take more than one armed guard to protect these massive high schools. Maybe 5 armed guards and a moat We're aren't in the time of one room schoolhouses like Little House on the Prarie anymore either. Then next they will probably recommend an armed officer in every single classroom... because then THAT will be the answer.

Of course they recommend fighting guns with more guns, but America doesn't really feel like the "land of the free" when you are surrounded by guns on every corner to be "safe".
I didn't see yours before I responded, but you know, you also have to be trained not just to fire a gun, but also in tactical arms firing. Maybe there have to be trained soldiers at every school.

Is this really what we want our country to be?
Old 12-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #455
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

oh look!

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/12...cluding-gunman

Our highways need armed guards too!
Old 12-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #456
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

This is kind of amazing seeing how she had a husband who knew what was going on -- her college sweetheart.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...amilton-136952

Quote:
The profile also included her rates, from $600 for one hour to $6000 for a 24-hour period. “Kelly,” the site noted, provided “Full GFE,” or “girlfriend experience,” an intimate, less mechanical encounter. Additionally, the rate schedule noted, clients would be charged a $300 supplement for a particular sex act.
These guys must be loaded -- I mean with money.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #457
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I am home. Like home in the middle of nowhere - Chaves.

arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #458
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I am home. Like home in the middle of nowhere - Chaves.

How did you get there?

How's the book going?
Old 12-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #459
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How did you get there?

How's the book going?
A ride no bus this time.

Slow and fast. Slow because I didn0t have much time to read this week, read like 50 pages, fast because you read 3 lines and there it goes a day has happened in the story. Very different from most books, he wastes no time (words) describing what's useless to the point he is trying to make or he story he wants to share. I like it now, but it took me some time to get used to the style.

What is new in Moab?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #460
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Snow and more to come.

I'm glad you like the book.

Was wondering if you'd enjoy Play It As It Lays. Sort of an iconic California late 60s book. Published 1970.
Quote:
The protagonist, an unfulfilled actress, recounts her life while recovering from a mental breakdown in an exclusive Neuropsychiatric Institute. The reason for her confinement is purportedly [but not really] having participated in the suicidal death of a befriended bisexual movie producer
Old 12-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #461
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't see yours before I responded, but you know, you also have to be trained not just to fire a gun, but also in tactical arms firing. Maybe there have to be trained soldiers at every school.

Is this really what we want our country to be?
See, everyone should be trained and constant practises in fire all kinds of firearm. Bingo, more sales in guns and rifles, more sales in ammunition! So more profit for the companies supporting NRA! That's the SOLE purpose of NRA! Not supporting the freedom for people to own firearms. Money Money Money!
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 12:31 AM   #462
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes you lovely lot. I had a great day!

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #463
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
See, everyone should be trained and constant practises in fire all kinds of firearm. Bingo, more sales in guns and rifles, more sales in ammunition! So more profit for the companies supporting NRA! That's the SOLE purpose of NRA! Not supporting the freedom for people to own firearms. Money Money Money!

Exactly. So sad that they have so much power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Good! Glad to hear it

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #464
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I´m somewhat late, but happy birthday man!
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #465
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I´m somewhat late, but happy birthday man!
Thanks man. I feel old now!

On another note, I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done yesterday. I think the fact that I only shop for my parents and sister (and now her boyfriend) worked in my favour and I managed to do it all in 20 minutes! God knows how much stress it's going to be when I find the right woman for me and have Children, the thought now makes me worried, especially considering I can't wrap presents to save my life!

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread