How to make safe money by betting on the AO2013 winner - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
country flag Dr Mug

Dr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to make safe money by betting on the AO2013 winner

Dear experts!

With your help, it may be possible to make safe money with betting on tennis results.

These are the best rates available:

Djokovic 2,75
Murray 9
Nadal 10,25
Federer 13
JMDP 40
Berdych 66
Tsonga 81

You can always hedge with the other ones, as they offer you rates higher than 100.

Now your task is to combine 3 or 4 of these players, thereby reducing the risk to slim to none and allowing the better to make a 99% safe 5-20% of profit.

I would go for Djoko, Federer, Murray and Tsonga.

1000 on Djoko, 200 on Fed, 300 on Murray and 50 on Tsonga. This is a total stake of 1550, where you will win at least 1050, when Federer wins and a lot more when Tsonga wins.

Dislike: Berdshit, Mugrin Cilic, Simug,
Dr Mug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to make safe money by betting on the AO2013 winner

9 on Murray and 13 on Federer ? Can't be real. Where did you find these odds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Had a father come up to me and try to make me feel bad about losing. He said it must be rough on the ego to lose to a 10 yo girl to which I did my best to answer politically.

Then some mother came by and did the same, laughing at me. I told her Coco will be great and so will I, to which she did her best to contain her laughter
TF proving their knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
No such thing on MTF. If they were knowledgeable, they wouldn't be wasting their time with those pushing mugathions of men's tennis and would be watching the WTA like we do.
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
country flag Dr Mug

Dr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond reputeDr Mug has a reputation beyond repute

betbrain.com

Dislike: Berdshit, Mugrin Cilic, Simug,
Dr Mug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't be. There it says Murray is @9 at Marathonbet and if i go there Murray is @3.5

Australian Open 2013. Men's.

Winner. 15 Jan 2013 00:00
Others On Request
Name Price
Djokovic, Novak 2.50
Murray, Andy 3.50
Federer, Roger 5.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Had a father come up to me and try to make me feel bad about losing. He said it must be rough on the ego to lose to a 10 yo girl to which I did my best to answer politically.

Then some mother came by and did the same, laughing at me. I told her Coco will be great and so will I, to which she did her best to contain her laughter
TF proving their knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
No such thing on MTF. If they were knowledgeable, they wouldn't be wasting their time with those pushing mugathions of men's tennis and would be watching the WTA like we do.
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute

Only top 3 players can win it. This AO is slow surface is very safe for defensive players.

U can only take 2 out of 3.
Houstonko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote