Football Zone - Page 247 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #3691
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm starting to warm to this draw. Arsenal can really get at Bayern Munich, and expose the likes of Dante in defence. I also will be interested to see Manuel Neuer, somebody who I've never rated particularly highly, due to his slip-ups, despite obviously being capable of spectacular saves.
Neuer was already better than in his time at Bayern. It's getting more and more clear he is someone who needs work during a match. The less he has to do during a match the higher is the probability he does a big mistake. He is a good goalie but didn't continue to improve since he moved to Bayern.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #3692
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news today

Liga - Vilanova cancer surgery goes smoothly

Barcelona have announced Tito Vilanova's operation on his parotid gland has gone "as expected" as the 44-year-old began a second battle with cancer.

Barca announced on Wednesday that Villanova needed a second round of surgery following an operation to remove a tumour in November 2011.
The latest procedure would be followed by chemotherapy and radiotherapy over the next six weeks and Roura would step in until Vilanova was well enough to return, the club said.
In a brief statement on their website on Thursday, Barca said Vilanova's progress would determine how long he remained in hospital but it was likely to be the three or four days originally expected.
The 44-year-old was sidelined for around three weeks after the surgery last year before returning to his job as assistant to Pep Guardiola and then taking over from his close friend at the end of last season.
Under his leadership, Barca have made a record-breaking start to their La Liga campaign and top the standings with a nine-point lead over second-placed Atletico Madrid.
They have dropped only two points in 16 matches - in a 2-2 draw at home to champions Real Madrid - and are 13 points ahead of their arch-rivals in third.
Barca are also through to the last 16 of the Champions League and were drawn on Thursday to play AC Milan when the competition resumes in February.
Club captain Carles Puyol said Vilanova had been able to reassure the players at a meeting on Wednesday and predicted there would be continuity under Roura, a graduate of the club's youth academy who was one of Guardiola's technical team.
"He (Roura) has been working with us for many years," Puyol told a news conference after Thursday's training.
"He is someone who is very active in the training sessions and our way of playing and tactics will not change," the Spain defender added.
"We are in good hands. It is the best decision to have put him in charge at this time."
All the players could do was keep playing the same way, train hard and wait for Vilanova to return, he said.
"He is our leader and right now we have to continue down the path he has set out."

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #3693
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Possible new jerseys for Barça and RM

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
Old 12-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #3694
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Love the CL draw. English teams will probably be gone before the QFs. Madrid and United was an ideal pairing.

Dortmund and Shakhtar has the chance to be incredibly entertaining. Definitely the best tie of the round, too bad one of them will be gone.

Milan-Barca getting drawn together was just as rigged as United and Madrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #3695
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid joining the Emirates family.

So they have Arsenal, Milan, PSG, Hamburg, Olympiacos and now Real Madrid?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #3696
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

At least one of RM or the Mancs will be gone.

Any side not Mancs, RM, Barca or Bayern winning is OK.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2012, 12:58 AM   #3697
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
At least one of RM or the Mancs will be gone.

Any side not Mancs, RM, Barca or Bayern winning is OK.
I concur with this. I'm pulling for Juve or Dortmund.

Quote:
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:01 AM   #3698
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
I concur with this. I'm pulling for Juve or Dortmund.
Dortmund or Juve for the attacking, progressive football they play or Valencia, Malaga or Shakhtar for the first time winner element. Celtic would be amazing but they're the weakest side by a long, long way.

I'm pulling for Klopp's boys.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #3699
country flag selyoink

Malaga banned from UEFA competitions for next season due to their financial situation.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #3700
Banned!

Football sucks this weekend.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #3701
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #3702
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at AC Failmilan getting destroyed by the best attacking team in Italy. Forza Roma!
Hewitt = Llegend
Berdych - Hand of Justice
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Olderer - semiretired ballerina
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #3703
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Pepe is so fucking pathetic.

Roque

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 07:51 PM   #3704
country flag selyoink

Is this the end for Mourinho? Casillas dropped.

And yes Pepe is a disgrace to the sport.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #3705
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Freshly crowned GoldenBoy Isco puts RM 16 points clear of us

What a season start for Barça Abidal back, and hopefully Tito will recover soon as well.

Closed Thread