Financial clusterfuck in Europe - Page 67 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #991
country flag Mistik

Mistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial clusterfuck in Europe

Sorry to say- but you are all mostly too arogant, self centered and blind.

You don't even consider 95% of the people in the world...

It's just Germany, France, USA and co.

You are not were you are by hardwork. It is just blood and destruction, for 2000 years old...
Mistik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #992
country flag Mistik

Mistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond reputeMistik has a reputation beyond repute

"average small man" is waking up throughout the world, and the change is coming.
Don't be the last one sleepwalking.
Research, question, understand...
Join the party!
Mistik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #993
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

you wanna know who was really clever...?

true prophecy from 1992:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v14/n19/wynne-g...t-and-all-that

Quote:
Originally Posted by excerpt from Wynne Godley
A lot of people throughout Europe have suddenly realised that they know hardly anything about the Maastricht Treaty while rightly sensing that it could make a huge difference to their lives. Their legitimate anxiety has provoked Jacques Delors to make a statement to the effect that the views of ordinary people should in future be more sensitively consulted. He might have thought of that before.

Although I support the move towards political integration in Europe, I think that the Maastricht proposals as they stand are seriously defective, and also that public discussion of them has been curiously impoverished. With a Danish rejection, a near-miss in France, and the very existence of the ERM in question after the depredations by currency markets, it is a good moment to take stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistik View Post
"average small man" is waking up throughout the world, and the change is coming.
Don't be the last one sleepwalking.
Research, question, understand...
Join the party!
yes it is true... it is the beginning of the end of the debt based money system the western economic powers have dabbled in for a century... right now we are witnessing the traditional powers wrestle to keep the status quo... but, they do not realise the status quo is impossible no matter how hard the mainstream media attempt to shape popular opinion...

and in todays age, reality is at our fingertips and all we really need to do is shun media driven misinformation and move our money into ethical banks... when the left is right and right is left your political vote doesn't matter anymore - it is then you must make a vote in a language they will understand... with your wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
“Politicians are put there to give you that idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, and they’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State Houses, and the City Halls. They’ve got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear. They’ve got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I’ll tell you what they don’t want—they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interest. You know something, they don’t want people that are smart enough to sit around their kitchen table and figure out how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. They don’t want that, you know what they want?

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged. Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people, white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Because the owners of this country know the truth, it’s called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.”
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #994
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You should be the world president...
It would probably be few months of drinking and collective orgy- and than we sober up... GOD DAMN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
No offence,but surely you´re not serious with this stuff..?
It is what we need.

But I'm not holding my breath on seeing it implemented anytime soon.

Fast Clay's Carlin quote is spot on.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #995
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
My clean slate theory.

Draft a global financial resolution that:

A- Forgives all debts from all to all countries
B- Place global standards in terms of minimum wage and infrastructure for progress in all countries
C- TRY to eliminate corruption by global standards and not allowing countries already poor to continue getting fucked by richer countries
D- All current global inequality has been due to the previous however long of human civilization. With this, get a clean slate for every country. Essentially, we change the mentality of global politics from "us vs. them" to "Let's all get rich and kick some ass together."
Dude, is this a serious post?

Might as well put down the ten commandments from the Bible as your global resolution.

Quote:
Sorry to say- but you are all mostly too arogant, self centered and blind.

You don't even consider 95% of the people in the world...

It's just Germany, France, USA and co.

You are not were you are by hardwork. It is just blood and destruction, for 2000 years old...
Who are you talking to?
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #996
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My clean slate theory.

Draft a global financial resolution that:

A- Forgives all debts from all to all countries
B- Place global standards in terms of minimum wage and infrastructure for progress in all countries
C- TRY to eliminate corruption by global standards and not allowing countries already poor to continue getting fucked by richer countries
D- All current global inequality has been due to the previous however long of human civilization. With this, get a clean slate for every country. Essentially, we change the mentality of global politics from "us vs. them" to "Let's all get rich and kick some ass together."
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #997
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Farage at his best.

By the way, a historical anecdote on the phrase United States of Europe that Livingstone was referring to. Remember it was first used by the French author, Victor Hugo who among other despisable things, said this:

A day will come when we see those two wide groups, the USA and the Unites States of Europe, placed one facing the other, giving each other the hand beyond the seas, exchanging the products, their trade, their industry [we no longer have any industry], their arts, their genius, clearing the globe, colonizing the deserts, improving the creation under the Creator's eyes, and together combining, those two infinite forces for the better of all: Human Brotherhood and God's Power.

Hugo invented the Clash of Civilization a century before Bernard Lewis and Sam Huntington.
Wow I'm impressed to know that there is actually history behind the phrase "United States of Europe". Ever since Europe went into the EU I have used that expression to describe Europe. I was never in favor of the EU myself. I just thought it was a bad idea from the start, but Europe did what it wanted to do. And I'm sure no one in Europe cares what I think anyway!
Old 07-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #998
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fast Clay's Carlin quote is spot on.
George Carlin was a comedian. He made tons of money for himself by telling people it was not their fault they didn't have any, they could blame someone else. Which was just what they wanted to hear, - an excuse. He lived the American Dream. He showed Michael Moore how to make millions by pretending to be on the side of an audience that would pay money to be told it was someone else's fault.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #999
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Asselineau on Russia Today. One of the greatest mind I know in Europe today.

Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #1000
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

I love all these tests: http://www.euprofiler.eu/page/1

My profile:

Yeah that's me.

In Europe:
Code:
 Deutsche Volksunion	89,8%	
 Jobbik Magyarországért Mozgalom	88,0%	
 Partido Comunista dos Trabalhadores Portugueses	87,5%	
 Folkebevćgelsen mod EU	86,4%	
 British National Party	84,4%	
 Itsenäisyyspuolue	82,4%	
 Saadet Partisi	82,4%	
 Κομμουνιστικό Κόμμα Ελλάδας	81,0%	
 Partido da Terra	80,9%	
 Partido Nacional Renovador	80,6%	
 Λαϊκός Ορθόδοξος Συναγερμός	80,6%	
 Perussuomalaiset	79,8%	
 Δημοκρατική Αναγέννηση	79,3%	

Fiamma Tricolore/La Destra-Movimento per l'Autonomia-Partito Pensionati-Alleanza di Centro	78,6%	
 Türkiye Komünist Partisi	78,6%	
 Sverigedemokraterna	78,0%	
 Die Republikaner	77,7%	
 Suomen Työväenpuolue	76,8%	
 Suomen Kommunistinen Puolue	76,8%	
 Libertas	76,7%	
 Mouvement Pour la France	76,2%	
 Parti Ouvrier Independant	76,0%	
 Hrvatska stranka prava	75,0%	
 Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs	75,0%	
 Front National	75,0%	
 Azzjoni Nazzjonali	75,0%	
 Sinn Féin	75,0%	
 Libertas	74,0%
Social programmes should be maintained even at the cost of higher taxes: completely agree
Greater efforts should be made to privatise healthcare services in the UK : completely disagree
State subsidies for crčches and child care should be increased substantially : tend to agree
Immigration policies oriented towards skilled workers should be encouraged as a means of fostering economic growth : completely disagree
Immigration into the UK should be made more restrictive : completely agree
Immigrants from outside Europe should be required to accept our culture and values : tend to disagree
The legalisation of same sex marriages is a good thing : completely disagree
Religious values and principles should be shown greater respect in politics : completely agree
The decriminalisation of the personal use of soft drugs is to be welcomed : completely disagree
Euthanasia should be legalised : completely disagree
Government spending should be reduced in order to lower taxes : neutral (if interest spending are taken into account, I'd have said yes)
The EU should acquire its own tax-raising powers : completely disagree
Governments should bail out failing banks with public money : completely disagree
Governments should reduce workers' protection regulations in order to fight unemployment : completely disagree
The EU should drastically reduce its subsidies to Europe's farmers : neutral (actually, the states can implement a NAP instead of CAP, and we need tariffs)
Renewable sources of energy (e.g. solar or wind energy) should be supported even if this means higher energy costs : neutral (they can be supported for technological reasons, but should not replace the nuclear power on the continent.)
The promotion of public transport should be fostered through green taxes (e.g. road taxing) : tend to agree
Policies to fight global warming should be encouraged even if it hampers economic growth or employment : tend to agree (but it's already being done)
Restrictions of civil liberties should be accepted in the fight against terrorism : completely disagree
Criminals should be punished more severely : tend to agree (it depends on whom)
On foreign policy issues, such as the relationship with Russia, the EU should speak with one voice : completely disagree (horror)
The European Union should strengthen its security and defence policy : completely disagree
European integration is a good thing : completely disagree
The UK is much better off in the EU than outside it : completely disagree (Norway and Switzerland prove it)
The European Union should be enlarged to include Turkey : completely disagree (why not China while you're at it)
The European Parliament should be given more powers : tend to disagree (at least they're elected, but still no)
Individual member states of the EU should have less veto power : completely disagree (nations strike back)
Any new European Treaty should be subject to approval in a referendum in the UK : completely agree (even though, well, the people may also be wrong, see Spain and the ECT)
All residents of the UK should be required to have a national ID card in order to help fight terrorism, tackle identity fraud, prevent illegal working and improve border controls : completely disagree
The expansion of airports in England should be encouraged so as to create jobs and boost competitiveness : neutral
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #1001
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8BH15U20121218

Berlusconi says Italy may be forced to leave the euro zone

how i've missed you, don silvio! good to see you back, ready to raise hell...
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:40 AM   #1002
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

meanwhile in cyprus....

"Your transaction has been cancelled due to a technical issue. This ATM cannot complete withdrawals at this time."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...nary-just-died
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #1003
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Not really surprised Cyprus followed to path of it's neighbours and crashed.

Had low taxes, tons of beneficial rules for companies and all kinds of economical "freeriding".

Should have done like Denmark, Sweden, Norway and such countries and gotten used to like 40-50% of your income in tax. That allowed all the extensive social welfare and also allowed the banks to earn money in sustainable fashion. Now in harsh times Northern Europe stands prepared.

Southern Europe is falling apart like a house of cards not because of the past few years but because of decades of poor financial planning. Now up to EU to bail another country out? Or time to draw a line in the sand...

In good times you save up for the bad times. Same holds true for private finances as a countries finances as an entire continents finances.

Can't wake up when the shit has already hit the fan and do emergency taxes. The money Cyprus now needs should have been taken in the past 20-30 years. Not now. Clown planning.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #1004
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Weak government and pig bankers
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #1005
country flag MachimoI

MachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond reputeMachimoI has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, Cyprus is a tiny economy. Most of the 100k+ depositors are actually Russian, not European. European banks have no exposure to Cyprus. This doesn't really mean anything.

As for Cyprus itself, it was bound to happen after Greece collapsed AND when you're living above your means and have a financial sector 800% the size of your economy.

-Ernests Gulbis, 2011.
MachimoI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote