Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 04:04 AM   #406
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Guys (I mean girls) how did you let me miss this?
And then there are a whole bunch of replies.

SMU women's rowing team.

Not as cute as the baseball team.

The Navy upholds its rep as the gayest branch

star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #407
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
WHY IS MY GAS NOT THIS CHEAP? NJ gas is usually decent Though it is around $3.30 here which is much better than in Connecticut. It was $3.80 there last Friday.
Gas got that expensive in NY/NJ? Sure it was under the dollar when I was in NY in 06...

EDIT: Just double checked, wasn't under the dollar in terms of per gallon but coulda been in terms of per litre.

Still US fuel is a LOT cheaper than here in the UK.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #408
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Finally all assignments submitted!

Quote:
WHY IS MY GAS NOT THIS CHEAP? NJ gas is usually decent Though it is around $3.30 here which is much better than in Connecticut. It was $3.80 there last Friday.
AZ usually has lower gas price than national average. My neighbourhood is still around $3.39 but near Jr.'s school is where I found cheapest gas!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #409
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

It's always cheaper on the Gulf Coast too.

Joe will be happy to know that we got snow last night. We got about 2 inches which is quite a lot for us. Maybe three inches. I didn't measure but looked at it piled on the walls and deck furniture.

It's a little odd to me that the snow here always comes down with no wind. That makes it pretty on the trees and lawns. I grew up on the Great Plains where snow comes with fierce wind and there are giant drifts. Now we have to hope for rapid melting or we will get some kind of weird inversion and have it on the grou d all winter.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #410
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Gas got that expensive in NY/NJ? Sure it was under the dollar when I was in NY in 06...

EDIT: Just double checked, wasn't under the dollar in terms of per gallon but coulda been in terms of per litre.

Well, you also have public transportation.

Also cheaper health care.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #411
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

The most beautiful snow is the icy one that clinched to trees and when the sunshine, they sparkle like there are thousands of diamond hanging on them. But this is the worse kind as the sidewalks and streets are icy to walk or drive on.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #412
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The most beautiful snow is the icy one that clinched to trees and when the sunshine, they sparkle like there are thousands of diamond hanging on them. But this is the worse kind as the sidewalks and streets are icy to walk or drive on.
We would have had that here this morning, but the sun refused to shine.

Now, it is peeking out, and I hope all this white stuff goes away. But probably not today because it's only supposed to be 36 today. I just want it off my driveway.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #413
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, maybe by litre, but definitely not by gallon It's been around the $4 mark for years
Quote:

AZ usually has lower gas price than national average. My neighbourhood is still around $3.39 but near Jr.'s school is where I found cheapest gas!
NJ does too But I want under $3 gas Haven't seen that since high school

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #414
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Yes, maybe by litre, but definitely not by gallon It's been around the $4 mark for years

NJ does too But I want under $3 gas Haven't seen that since high school

So children, I remember when gas was 25 cents a gallon and sometimes there were gas wars with the filling stations, and it would go down to 10 cents a gallon.

I remember in the 80s when it went up to nearly 90 cents a gallon and I was thinking about riding a bike to work. Those were the days of the boycott and the long lines at the gas stations.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #415
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We would have had that here this morning, but the sun refused to shine.

Now, it is peeking out, and I hope all this white stuff goes away. But probably not today because it's only supposed to be 36 today. I just want it off my driveway.
Have a blow torch

My worst nightmare was when living in Calgary, during spring time when cumulated snow/ice over winter melted but could not drain away because drainages were blocked by ice blocks and snow/ice bank by the side of roads and refroozed overnight. You ended up had black icesheet on pavement and road way.

Once I got out of my car but had to hold on to the car to move and the car was more like sliding on road.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #416
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Have a blow torch

My worst nightmare was when living in Calgary, during spring time when cumulated snow/ice over winter melted but could not drain away because drainages were blocked by ice blocks and snow/ice bank by the side of roads and refroozed overnight. You ended up had black icesheet on pavement and road way.

Once I got out of my car but had to hold on to the car to move and the car was more like sliding on road.
Black ice is my nightmare.

It's bad enough on flat land, but on hills and mountains -- insane.

Sorry about the powerlines, but see how perfectly the snow lies on the bottom line?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg portal in the snow.jpg (184.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #417
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And then there are a whole bunch of replies.

SMU women's rowing team.

Not as cute as the baseball team.

The Navy upholds its rep as the gayest branch

First time I listened to this song I . But now I gotta say I like it, because it brought people together. Even during kid's day at the USO... it was such a lovely moment, everyone together dancing!

Quote:
Black ice is my nightmare.

It's bad enough on flat land, but on hills and mountains -- insane.

Sorry about the powerlines, but see how perfectly the snow lies on the bottom line?
Beautiful!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #418
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

who is the kid?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #419
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

who is the kid?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...p_ref=politics
Old 12-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #420
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Still no snow here. Getting a little bit sick of the weather now just raining and cold here all the time. Ah, Manchester, how I love you!
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread