First thread...how exciting!!!!1 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default First thread...how exciting!!!!1

Nah, not really.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First thread...how exciting!!!!1

So, when did you realize you were attracted to Simon Reed?

Thought I'd give you a similar experience to my first reply on my first thread.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #3
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

That is...difficult to say. Like with any attraction, it is difficult to put your finger on it. I´m not sure if it is that piercing gaze of his, his sagely comportment or his silver tongue that whispers sweet nothings in the ether. I just know... with every fibre of my being... that Reed = love.

Thank you for the courtesy by the way
Old 12-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

What's this thread about?

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
country flag Trollicki

Honestly, I only made it to have a first thread to post on the other thread. Though you can also see it as a new MTF off-season low I suppose.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Is Troicki your favorite player or did you just use his last name to compose a witty username?

Old 12-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #7
♤23♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
What's this thread about?
By the way, this was my 25,000th post on MTF. Feel honored.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:18 AM   #8
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Is Troicki your favorite player or did you just use his last name to compose a witty username?
It´s for the witty username. Besides, there are few tennis players that come as close to being real life trolls as Troicki IMO, I remember the groans on GM whenever he would come close to the top 10, back in my lurking days.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:27 AM   #9
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
That is...difficult to say. Like with any attraction, it is difficult to put your finger on it. I´m not sure if it is that piercing gaze of his, his sagely comportment or his silver tongue that whispers sweet nothings in the ether. I just know... with every fibre of my being... that Reed = love.

Thank you for the courtesy by the way
No worries mate. Now allow me to bestow some sagely advice on your first thread before going off to my regular Native-Indian ritual of attempting to cure my insomnia brought about by a mind that has a mind of its own:

Try not to view MTF as you see it, and don't be afraid to speak your mind in fear of criticism. Beyond the facade of ignorance, double-standards and separatism between fan groups; there are open minded people that sparkle and are a constant friendly presence. Seek them out and become the forumer you're worth being. Then and only then will you see MTF as the jewel it really is.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #10
country flag Trollicki

I would like to thank you for those words of wisdom and I will contemplate them over a cup of aromatic tea.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #11
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Good stuff.

Double figure posts on your first thread. I'm impressed

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds