Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #376
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I saw the first tweet but not the second.
First one:
Quote:
Dan Gheesling
@savestheday91 Awesome did you listen to the Podcasts or read the book?
I told him I listen to the audio book to and from work

Second:

Quote:
Dan Gheesling
@savestheday91 Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #377
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Follow me on twitter if you like... @prodigyrep

Nice to see you got some replies Jess. I never get replies from famous people . Think the best I've got is from commentators in both Cricket and Wrestling, as well as a wrestling referee .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #378
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
On another note, today I was showering and thinking about life and it got me thinking that I really miss watching Nole play.
We all miss Nole plays. But from yesterday's FB, he starts training already!

And think about how long poor star miss Rafa play
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #379
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

The coffee from McDonald in Hong Kong is sooooo much better than US.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #380
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Becuase of what happened last Friday, all classroom doors will be locked during class in my son's school. They are treated like criminals in order to protect them.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #381
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all miss Nole plays. But from yesterday's FB, he starts training already!

And think about how long poor star miss Rafa play

Sadly, Guga and Magnus provided me with practice in weathering a player's injury. It will be nice to see everyone getting back to competition. Unfortunately, Andy has dropped from the scene and I expect Lleyton will follow before long. I never expected Lleyton would last so long playing while his ranking was so low, but he must enjoy the tour and the competition.

Quote:
Becuase of what happened last Friday, all classroom doors will be locked during class in my son's school. They are treated like criminals in order to protect them.
Sad. I don't know what the school administrators are expected to do anymore to protect their children.

To me it is poignantly ironic at this time when women in the military fight to have their combat service recognized and rewarded, all the fallen adult heroes in Newtown are brave women. The principal rushed toward the sound of the gunfire. What more would a warrior do?

I am waiting for the first announcement from the Gun Lobby that the problem was that there were too few guns in Newtown and that if only the teachers had been carrying guns this tragedy would not have occurred. Isn't that what we hear after nearly everyone of these atrocities?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #382
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Sad. I don't know what the school administrators are expected to do anymore to protect their children.

To me it is poignantly ironic at this time when women in the military fight to have their combat service recognized and rewarded, all the fallen adult heroes in Newtown are brave women. The principal rushed toward the sound of the gunfire. What more would a warrior do?

I am waiting for the first announcement from the Gun Lobby that the problem was that there were too few guns in Newtown and that if only the teachers had been carrying guns this tragedy would not have occurred. Isn't that what we hear after nearly everyone of these atrocities?
Do you know that AZ had proposed a law to arm teachers/administrators in school and fortunately, it's turned down by voters? The suggestion was raised by a student from Jr's former high school who is a champion in shooting He got the support of a state senator.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #383
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

My poor baby is very sick right now My sister gave me some candies with beef jerky in the center (some Japanese invention ) when I stopped over in Calgary. Jr. ate one this morning. Immediately after he ate it, he knew there is peanut ingredient inside. He had an itchy throat so I gave him antihistamine and he went to school. Less than 2 hours, I got a call from school that he was throwing up in the hallway Luckily I was not far from school so I could go and pick him up immediately.

To show you how small and understaff his school is: his principal is the one clean up the hallway But then, this is why the school is great. No task is beyond anyone and everyone pitch in when it's needed.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #384
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My poor baby is very sick right now My sister gave me some candies with beef jerky in the center (some Japanese invention ) when I stopped over in Calgary. Jr. ate one this morning. Immediately after he ate it, he knew there is peanut ingredient inside. He had an itchy throat so I gave him antihistamine and he went to school. Less than 2 hours, I got a call from school that he was throwing up in the hallway Luckily I was not far from school so I could go and pick him up immediately.

To show you how small and understaff his school is: his principal is the one clean up the hallway But then, this is why the school is great. No task is beyond anyone and everyone pitch in when it's needed.

Oh peanut allergy! There are peanuts lurking in so many unexpected things.

And yes, it's nice that the principal is cleaning up the vomit. It's what a mom would do.

Hope Jr. is feeling better soon.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #385
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Thanks star!

The principal is a guy and a Kiwi!! But he's been in North America for so long that his accent does not show too much.

Jr. slept for a few hours. Woke up hungry (since there's nothing left in his stomach ) and got himself a mug of orange juice then made a mad dash to the you-know-what

So he rest for another hour and he's very hungry. I cut up an apple, made a few thin slices for him, told him wait another 15 minutes to ensure he could stomach it before he ate the rest.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #386
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Lee Jr
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #387
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

How are you Raquel?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #388
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Jr. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Everyone okay? Today I finally got my project out of the way, and now I can relax for ten days and enjoy the festive season. Then I'll have to start studying.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #389
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Jr. is 90% back to normal now. The 10% is more because of hunger. He dares not to eat too much right now. Thanks everyone!

George, this is the first time I see your new avy clearly (using my desktop instead of ipad) and I really love it
Old 12-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #390
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Jr. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Everyone okay? Today I finally got my project out of the way, and now I can relax for ten days and enjoy the festive season. Then I'll have to start studying.
Yeah doing fine thanks, although sleeping pattern is doing my head in. Glad you've got your project out of the way. I'm still working on an assignment that I should of handed in on Friday!

Quote:
Jr. is 90% back to normal now. The 10% is more because of hunger. He dares not to eat too much right now. Thanks everyone!

George, this is the first time I see your new avy clearly (using my desktop instead of ipad) and I really love it
Glad to hear Jr. is back too full health. Allergies are a pain .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread