Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #361
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Congratulations. If I may ask, why is it that you want to be on a reality show so badly?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #362
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Congratulations. If I may ask, why is it that you want to be on a reality show so badly?
I just really love Big Brother and I think I could win I'm a huge huge fan of the show

This last season in the US just really pissed me off. Mostly terrible game play and complete idiots playing. I'd control them so easily.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #363
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps that is what they are looking for when screening people who want to be on the show. They know that if someone who is too smart compared to the others enters, it will be less interesting to the viewers. Maybe you should play dumb and then, when you get chosen...
Old 12-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #364
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Perhaps that is what they are looking for when screening people who want to be on the show. They know that if someone who is too smart compared to the others enters, it will be less interesting to the viewers. Maybe you should play dumb and then, when you get chosen...
You always need at least one smart person to manipulate the fools I am that person. I look sweet and innocent too

Old 12-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #365
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever applied for the show before Jess? I wonder how the US show compares to the UK one... is it full of people who are just in it for the fame?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #366
#freeviktor

He just tweeted me AGAIN.

*fanning self*

I am feeling faint.

Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #367
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Have you ever applied for the show before Jess? I wonder how the US show compares to the UK one... is it full of people who are just in it for the fame?
No! This will be my first time!

There are always a few in it for the fame there are a few who apply for other TV shows and get put on big brother or are models etc, but then there are always some normal people and some really big fans of the show.

I have a shot I think

Old 12-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #368
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
No! This will be my first time!

There are always a few in it for the fame there are a few who apply for other TV shows and get put on big brother or are models etc, but then there are always some normal people and some really big fans of the show.

I have a shot I think
Sounds a lot better than the UK one tbh. I like the sound of there being just fans of the show on it that's awesome. UK one is full of fakes. Good luck!

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #369
country flag Trollicki

Good luck indeed
Old 12-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #370
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

No wonder you are having trouble!

I developed an allergy to mascara when I was in my late 30s. (I know!! Horrible and devastating for a blond person.) The only mascara that doesn't make my eyes turn all red and rabbity looking is Clinique. So, now, I only dare put Clinique products near my eyes. The eyeliner needs to be very soft so that it goes on with just a little bit of pressure.

This is the brand and color I use.

This is hilarious!
I shall buy a new pencil the next time I am at the mall. But mind you, spending 15€ on an eye pencil is something that feels very wrong for me. But it might be a good move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
In other news, Cosmopolitan magazine chose John Isner as "best butt in tennis"

I disagree, but it's a nice honor for John.
What kind of women/men write cosmopolitan? They need to get their eyes checked. But yeah, happy for Big John's ego.

Quote:
GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I AM OBSESSED WITH BIG BROTHER AND AM APPLYING TO BE ON THE SHOW?

The GOAT Big Brother player, Dan Gheesling, responded to me today on Twitter. This is quite possibly the best day ever and BY FAR MY BEST RETWEET (better than Donte Greene, Justin Gimelstob, Nygel Lithgoe, Brad Gilbert, Amer Delic COMBINED). I am...so excited

I tweeted and mentioned him because me and my coworker are both applying for reality TV shows and he wrote a book "How a Normal Guy Got on Reality TV" and we are using his tips She wants to be on Survivor, and me Big Brother and he responded!!!! jflkajflwkejaklfjakljfklawjfkwefjalwfjwlakfjlwajrl wjw

No one will understand how exciting this is to me but I had to share.
I have to admit I don't understand, but I am simply happy you're happy. So

Did you apply yet?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #371
#freeviktor

No, I have to determine what kind of character I'm going for here And how to make myself stand out And what is special about me

Not due til March

Old 12-18-2012, 12:49 AM   #372
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Well, good luck

I say do whatever makes you happy really. I find it hard to understand how an intelligent, educated young woman like yourself can belong in a show like that. But truth be told, that is exactly the same thing my father thinks about me and me taking a year off to work doing whatever and travel the world.

Like the song says, if it makes you happy it can't be that bad

Keep us updated
Old 12-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #373
country flag arm

On another note, today I was showering and thinking about life and it got me thinking that I really miss watching Nole play.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #374
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I AM OBSESSED WITH BIG BROTHER AND AM APPLYING TO BE ON THE SHOW?

The GOAT Big Brother player, Dan Gheesling, responded to me today on Twitter. This is quite possibly the best day ever and BY FAR MY BEST RETWEET (better than Donte Greene, Justin Gimelstob, Nygel Lithgoe, Brad Gilbert, Amer Delic COMBINED). I am...so excited

I tweeted and mentioned him because me and my coworker are both applying for reality TV shows and he wrote a book "How a Normal Guy Got on Reality TV" and we are using his tips She wants to be on Survivor, and me Big Brother and he responded!!!! jflkajflwkejaklfjakljfklawjfkwefjalwfjwlakfjlwajrl wjw

Well, what did he say?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #375
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I saw the first tweet but not the second.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread