Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #16
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
In a classical mood lately. Here's one for you mate. Perfect background music for whenever you're in a heated battle in GM during the Tennis season.

OH DAMNIT!
That song... I have really bad memories of that

I tried to dance it in the "pump it up!" machine, or whatever is called, damnit, what a nightmare
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #17
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

These answers are just awesome.

Thanks my man
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #18
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
These answers are just awesome.

Thanks my man
Really? :lol
They were pretty simple

Be my guest, Dee.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #19
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I saw in another thread that you watched 'The Hobbit'. I've seen it, too, so could you tell me what you thought about it? Which characters did you think we're portrayed well by their actors? Without giving too much away (for the benefit of those who are unfortunate to have not watched it yet), which was your favourite scene?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #20
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like going to the gym or do you like working out at home?
Do you have any fitness goals?
Why is Abraham Lincoln your inspiration?
If you have millions of dollars which charity group will you help the most?
Have you ever tried alcohol and or drugs, have some of your buddies done it?
Have you ever been depressed before?
Did something traumatic happened in your life?
Do you take life seriously at times?
What do you think about the future?
If you were born again what would you change about yourself?
What was the most weirdest thing that happened to you?
Are you afraid of something?

I know these are alot of questions, they basically came outta my mind.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #21
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I saw in another thread that you watched 'The Hobbit'. I've seen it, too, so could you tell me what you thought about it? Which characters did you think we're portrayed well by their actors? Without giving too much away (for the benefit of those who are unfortunate to have not watched it yet), which was your favourite scene?
HOBBIT SPOILER ALERT IN THE NEXT POST:
(Not big spoilers, but I warned you)

I really enjoyed that movie. I didn't know how I missed Jackson's Tolkien epics.
I loved the theme, the music (old and new), the epic scenes. That movie showed me I was always a Jackson-tard.
Well... Young Bilbo was exactly how I imagined him, I think Freeman did a great job.
Of course, McKellen, Weaving, Blanchett and Lee were amazing as usual. 10 years later, they still got their magic.
I think the guy who portrayed Thorin had an amazing acting, but I should reckon he wasn't how I imagined him, but I was really impressed. Damn, so many good scenes.
As you can see, the movie touched me. I got really excited and I want to see it again (For the record, I almost never watch the same movie 2 times in the cinema).
I don't know if I can choose a favorite scene, I'd have to watch it again and analyse it better... But ATM I remember one of the first scenes with the dwarves singing the "deep" song.

How about you, dude? I'd love to hear your opinion.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #22
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Do you like going to the gym or do you like working out at home?
Do you have any fitness goals?
Why is Abraham Lincoln your inspiration?
If you have millions of dollars which charity group will you help the most?
Have you ever tried alcohol and or drugs, have some of your buddies done it?
Have you ever been depressed before?
Did something traumatic happened in your life?
Do you take life seriously at times?
What do you think about the future?
If you were born again what would you change about yourself?
What was the most weirdest thing that happened to you?
Are you afraid of something?

I know these are alot of questions, they basically came outta my mind.
- At home. I stopped this month, sadly, but after new year I'd keep it up again.
- Nope. Be a little more muscly.
- I still don't know if he's my major inspiration, but the guy lost a lot of times, and he never stopped believing he could do it. Then, he made one of the most important decisions for the sake of freedom.
- Cancer foundations.
- I drink alcohol but I never got totally drunk. I don't do drugs for personal reasons, but I have no problem with people doing it if they don't act ilegally. Some of my buddies drink A LOT and some of them do drugs. I have no problem with any of them.
- Yes, plenty of times.
- Probably.
- I take things seriously when I need to do that.
- The world will be a better place, but not all the countries will, Argentina will not get better but worse, but I will.
- How to choose the people around me (it took me a lot to realise who were the good ones).
- So many
- The future of my country.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #23
I wanna taste u.

Thanks sweetheart
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 AM   #24
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Do you even lift?
How do you feel about fist-pumping/silly dancing to electronic music?
If you could be a Cat, what kind would you be?
What is the best beer you have had?
Who is your least favorite player out of all of ATP? Doesn't mean you hate them, but you cringe to watch them play?

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:10 AM   #25
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Bro Do you even lift?
How do you feel about fist-pumping/silly dancing to electronic music?
If you could be a Cat, what kind would you be?
What is the best beer you have had?
Who is your least favorite player out of all of ATP? Doesn't mean you hate them, but you cringe to watch them play?
- COOL STORY BRO
- I'm okay with that. I try to not do it in public places
- A cute kitten who all girls love and put him between their boobs, then, I'd be an adventurer cat who wants to discover the whole world. And when I'm old, I want to be a big ball of fur who wants to sleep and watch the world by the balcony.
- Don't know the name, some handmade beers in a german-parade in Cordoba. In a big tanker. Great cold beer in the hot summer.
- Not sure, bro. I dislike Simon, but I don't hate him, he could be a funny guy.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #26
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
A cute kitten who all girls love and put him between their boobs, then, I'd be an adventurer cat who wants to discover the whole world. And when I'm old, I want to be a big ball of fur who wants to sleep and watch the world by the balcony.
Sounds like somebody i know.
How cute btw.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 12-18-2012, 06:29 AM   #27
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Sounds like somebody i know.
How cute btw.
Best life ever!
Old 12-18-2012, 06:36 AM   #28
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

How do you like being my bitch?
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #29
country flag viruzzz

Piss off, panda, you're the only one who think that.

You see, here, it's the perfect example as the little kid who thinks he's a troll. Your life should be really sad, my friend. I pretty much feel bad for you.
You're a pathetic user, a pathetic human beeing, I have nothing to say to you, and you have nothing to say to me.

You never, NEVER stand your words for me. I don't know if that's because you don't know shit of english and you can't support your arguments, or just because you like the dick that much you expect this with a smile in your face.

You lost, Panda. Your dignity went from zero to 1, but then you decided to talk to me again, and... Again to zero.

You lost, my friend. You're one of the MTF tumours and still, you're here, to get your ass kicked again. How cute.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 AM   #30
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Best life ever!
You should be Garfield then
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com