Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 221 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 07:41 AM   #3301
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

We had our awards last night. Roger wasn't even mentioned except for his loss to Andy in the Olympic final
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #3302
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Who won it?
Googling...

Bradley Wiggins? Ah, that's a surprise to me.

Born in Ghent, Belgium.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #3303
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

There was a burglary at Nalbandian's house in Cordoba on Sunday morning!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #3304
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Who won it?
Googling...

Born in Ghent, Belgium.
He was heavy favourite - first British winner of the TdF and then caned it at the Olympics for good measure.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #3305
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

In Belgium, we (= Flanders & Wallonia) take turns in selecting a candidate for Eurosong.

It's Wallonia's turn in 2013 and they're going with this:

Old 12-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #3306
country flag Castafiore

Switzerland is sending the "Heilsarmee" (The Salvation Army) to Eurosong 2013:
Old 12-17-2012, 11:17 AM   #3307
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
In 2009 The Mighty Cuche was waaaay bigger than that overrated tennis player

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
We had our awards last night. Roger wasn't even mentioned except for his loss to Andy in the Olympic final
Feeling a little shame for the WTF match?

Rafa and Nole got mentioned

Quote:
Who won it?
Googling...

Born in Ghent, Belgium.
Too late to claim him, The Bogans already did

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
There was a burglary at Nalbandian's house in Cordoba on Sunday morning!
Did they steal his burgers stock? be afraid, be very afraid

Quote:
In Belgium, we (= Flanders & Wallonia) take turns in selecting a candidate for Eurosong.

It's Wallonia's turn in 2013 and they're going with this:

Quote:
Switzerland is sending the "Heilsarmee" (The Salvation Army) to Eurosong 2013:
Ate least they are sending something, Turkey withdrew this morning, the 5th country to do so this year

Otoh, maybe we'll finally win it all
Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #3308
country flag Castafiore

Why are they withdrawing? Due to the economic crisis and not wanting to risk having to organise the event next year?

Did you hear about Gérard Depardieu who bought a house in Belgium, leaving France to dodge the wealth tax?
--> Yeah, welcome to Belgium where Ordinary Joe gets taxed through the roof & the rich get pampered.

He's gotten a ton of criticism for it in France. Gérard is royally miffed over that. Figures he's payed enough taxes in his lifetime already. Sick and tired of the hostility in France, he has inquired what he needs to do to become Belgian.

He's not getting any hotter as he's getting older, is he?

Quote:
"I am leaving because you believe that success, creation, talent, anything different must be sanctioned," he said.

---

We had our sports personality of the year awards last evening as well (a female and a male award) but you'd have to pay me to get me to watch tv shows like that.

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-17-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #3309
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

There's this one page with celebrity news in a weekly magazine I read. Just very small articles, some interesting bits. This week they had something about the royal baby probably being a girl, about Robby Williams not wanting to get old, something about Rihanna and also something about Djokovic (about his business venture, the restaurant chain). The funny thing was that they put a picture of Murray beside the article. Clearly tennis is not one of the top sports in Latvia
Old 12-17-2012, 11:35 AM   #3310
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.

But he is stil a gigantic actor( no pun intended ). Sometimes you just have to take a person for what is good at, ignoring the rest

And the French taxes are indeed, very high. The whole DC team is not living in Filthyrichland for nothing
Old 12-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #3311
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
And the French taxes are indeed, very high.
Pffff...Monsieur Depardieu can have a tissue whilst taking a look at tax revenue comparisons:

Tax burden:

No wealth tax + one of the highest tax burdens on labor in the world = zero % sympathy for the filthy rich tax dodging oelewappers.

The only thing I'll agree on with Depardieu is that he's far from the only rich and famous French person seeking tax asylum elsewhere but so many of them don't get the harsh criticism he's getting right now.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #3312
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Wiggins won, Ennis 2nd, Murray 3rd

Usain Bolt overseas winner (equalled Fed and Ali as 3 time champ of that award)

Fed's Wimbledon win deserved a 10 minute segment but got nothing since the racist bitter Brits didnt want to show Murray losing.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #3313
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Look!

thats a real guy, not a wax work
Old 12-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #3314
country flag acionescu

This SA trip is having a life of its own already
Old 12-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #3315
Banned!

One of the little kids during the Conneticut shooting attack

"i know Karate"

Closed Thread