Kowchi: Questions and Answers ;O - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kowchi: Questions and Answers ;O

If you want to know me better ask away.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kowchi: Questions and Answers ;O

Who's your favorite off the players on your sig?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:52 AM   #3
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think of Singapore?
Old 12-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #4
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

What are you studying if anything at school?
What best describes your personality?
What are you the most satisfied with in your life and dissatisfied with?
What are your 3 best traits and 3 worst traits

Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Who's your favorite off the players on your sig?
I like them all pretty equally, I would probably have to say Roger Federer- Watching him play is awesome. Andy Murray- The underdog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
What do you think of Singapore?
Im impartial to Signapore. Heard some good things about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
What are you studying if anything at school?
What best describes your personality?
What are you the most satisfied with in your life and dissatisfied with?
What are your 3 best traits and 3 worst traits

I see what you did der :P.
What are you studying?
I'm studying psychology at my University and lovin it!

What best describes you?
-A man with a strong self center. Meaning I know who I am.

What are you the most satisfied with/dissatisfied with?
-Most satisfied with my connections, job and health. I have a pretty awesome life! I'm most dissatisfied with my time management. This semester could have gone at least two times better, if I actually wrote things down. Plan to get more structure this coming semester.

3 best traits
-Easy to talk to
-Sensitive to others emotions
-Hard working (to the Slovenian standards!) You Eastern Europeans know how your old country grandma/grandpa's worked? Well I'm pretty much like that

3 worst tratis
-Procrastination and time management
-Can be harsh on lazy people.
-I can be kinda persistent and influential on others when I distract them from doing something they need to do. This is good and bad

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #6
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

What is your feeling towards doubles tennis?

Irrespective of above answer, if the player you liked the most and the player you hated the most played as a team, would you support them or root against them?
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Which state or commonwealth in the US do you live in?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
country flag Kowchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
What is your feeling towards doubles tennis?

It's enjoyable to watch, though typically it doesn't get the prime time on T.V. Which makes it hard to watch. As a doubles player myself, it is nice to see good doubles players play fast, intriguing tennis.

Irrespective of above answer, if the player you liked the most and the player you hated the most played as a team, would you support them or root against them?
I would support them, if it was good tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Which state or commonwealth in the US do you live in?
The Sunny,Mountain State of CO. Colorado

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Old 12-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know my favorite color?
Do you know my favorite food?
Who is your favorite poster after me?
What is my mother's last name?

I'm such an attention-whore
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #10
country flag Kowchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Do you know my favorite color? Blue
Do you know my favorite food? Indian Food
Who is your favorite poster after me? I'm a fan of Jwerjei, Punky, Litotes, some other people.
What is my mother's last name? Federer?

I'm such an attention-whore Little bit
^^^

* Slams Do Not Exist!