Q&A with NS <3 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2012, 09:17 PM   #31
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A with NS <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
All time.
Well on the wta side it was serena vs martina h. in 1999 us open final and on the mens side it was 2004 coria vs. gaudio, that match was so unusual that i think no one will ever forget it. I love both men but that match was just sad and crazy and just borderline unreal.
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #32
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Another match was between Coria vs. Nalbandian. It was just amazing defense and offense in that match, spectacular hitting from both players.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #33
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Whats your thoughts on your country ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #34
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Your thoughts on surface homogenization ?
What happenned to your playeyr in Barca ?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #35
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Whats your thoughts on your country ?
Well right now, im gonna say this from my own opinion, im not liking our president at all. I thought in 2008 when i voted for him he was gonna get us outta this crisis, but it turns out he is worst than Bush, and people dont even see it or realize it. Im a democratic but im not like other democratics at all. I want to see what this person is gonna do for us. But to me I didnt pick our president because of race i picked him because i thought he was gonna do the job for us. Looks like i was wrong from the getco.

Quote:
Your thoughts on surface homogenization ?
Um what is homogenization?

Quote:
What happenned to your playeyr in Barca ?
Well after this person won the title, he was gonna come back to defend his title but the Barca people was being rude to him and not welcoming him at all. They didnt like the fact that he won at their tournament. Basically they just didnt like him so he decided not to play there and im glad he did.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #36
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Surface Homogenization means the speed of the surface is almost the same all throughout the year instead of having fast grass court and slow clay court

Why dont you want to say the name of that player ? Didnt he play this year (and take 4 games from Rafa)
Old 12-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #37
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Surface Homogenization means the speed of the surface is almost the same all throughout the year instead of having fast grass court and slow clay court
Oh i see.
I prefer all of the hard courts to be fast. The clay courts to be slow like it always been(except Madrid ). Grass court to be fast as well. I liked what these courts use to be like. It was very normal and it wasnt ridiculous upsets like we have seen lately.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #38
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

I added a question to that post

Who do you think is better on grass , Serena or Venus ?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #39
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Why dont you want to say the name of that player ? Didnt he play this year (and take 4 games from Rafa)
I thought you might figure it out already.

Its Fernando V.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #40
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I thought you might figure it out already.

Its Fernando V.
I did which is why I wrote the 4 games part , thats why I said why not just say it , the reason gave it away
Old 12-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #41
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
I added a question to that post

Who do you think is better on grass , Serena or Venus ?
Thats a tough question. Both players who are my faves are amazing in grass. But i still give a slight edge to Venus because she was just amazing at her peak in Wimby. But i know Serena might beat her record thats for sure. Even though im a bigger fan of Serena than Vee Vee, i still put Vee Vee on top of her lil sis.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #42
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

How many slams do you think Serena will win ?
How far do you think our Petra will go in Australia
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #43
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
How many slams do you think Serena will win ?
I think she and Fed are in the same league, these two are in there 30s im sure they are mostly gonna win both Wimbys and US open. So i think they are gonna win more slams but dunno the specific number yet but just more for now.

Quote:
How far do you think our Petra will go in Australia
I was very upset and disappointed of Petra in Aussie open this year i really thought that she was gonna make it to the finals. But its kinda like she just slacked off and did really care. Tbh i think that was her downfall of 2012.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #44
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Dee

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:43 AM   #45
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Dee
Hey hun