•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 149 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #2221
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Punky, you should go to Zakynthos.That is an island in Greece where loggerhead sea turtles nest mainly on the beaches within the Bay of Laganas, which is on the southern part of the island.
In that way you can expose your ass to the sun and do some turtle spotting as well.
im thinking about A little vacation, 3-4 in Europe, maybe i will go to greece

hows the Weather in March?

i would loveeeeeeeeeeeee to swim with them
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #2222
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
It's Dominik Hasek.No, it's Dominink Hrbaty.No, it's just The Dom.
Hi Nickos
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #2223
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Baaaack
where have u been red devil?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #2224
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
where have u been red devil?
In High Tatras

View from my room

and on way to hotel

Old 12-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #2225
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Here it is

Btw, how do you get large pictures? I always get these quite small "Attached Thumbnails". You can click them larger, but would be easier if they were large on the outset.
lol a queen on and side and a turtle on the other? beautiful coin

u need to upload the picture to a site, let say http://beta.photobucket.com/
then from the site u copy the adress and put it in the "insert image"

Old 12-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #2226
country flag Punky

great pictures Dom, it looks super cold

im jealous that u saw snow...

Old 12-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #2227
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im thinking about A little vacation, 3-4 in Europe, maybe i will go to greece

hows the Weather in March?

i would loveeeeeeeeeeeee to swim with them
It'd be better if you wait till may.And no you can't swim with them, it's forbidden to touch them.You're impossible, nobody is safe from you, you wanna touch everybody.

Quote:
Hi Nickos
Dominho .
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #2228
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
great pictures Dom, it looks super cold

im jealous that u saw snow...
We have snow in Kosice for like 2 weeks already

Quote:
It'd be better if you wait till may.And know you can't swim with them, it's forbidden to touch them.You're impossible, nobody is safe from you, you wanna touch everybody.

Dominho .
how ya doin
Old 12-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #2229
country flag Punky

Quote:
It'd be better if you wait till may.And no you can't swim with them, it's forbidden to touch them.You're impossible, nobody is safe from you, you wanna touch everybody.

Dominho .
why cant i swwin with them, they look cute, will they hurt me?

indeed no one is Immune

Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #2230
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol a queen on and side and a turtle on the other? beautiful coin

u need to upload the picture to a site, let say http://beta.photobucket.com/
then from the site u copy the adress and put it in the "insert image"
Thanks I'll make a photobucket account then.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #2231
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We have snow in Kosice for like 2 weeks already

how ya doin
Nooooooooooooooooo.You've quoted me before I corrected my typo.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #2232
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Btw, how do you get large pictures? I always get these quite small "Attached Thumbnails". You can click them larger, but would be easier if they were large on the outset.
Put the address of the attachment between [IMG]s. Like this:

Btw, nice coin.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #2233
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Busteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Old 12-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #2234
Banned!

Quote:
why cant i swwin with them, they look cute, will they hurt me?

indeed no one is Immune
No(although they should bite you in the ass).It's the law.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #2235
country flag Punky

Quote:
Quote:
Busteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Sexual tension

Closed Thread