Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 219 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #3271
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Wow.

About Dec. 21.
I can't believe how many people actually believe that the end is really near. The Astronomy Centre MIRA said that they receive a lot of questions about it: like: "So, the world is going to end on Dec. 21, do you know at what time?"
knurft, so what time did they say?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #3272
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
knurft, so what time did they say?
kwiet, they didn't give that much info on the news.

Perhaps this can help.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #3273
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanos the lurker has finally poted here. Welcome hun!
(See Hilde, he knows the word "knurft" and all! )
Old 12-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #3274
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

riff raff from Nathi's cave posting in here now?

Tom Watson made el capitano of USA 2014 Ryder Cup team to be held in Scotland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Thanos the lurker has finally poted here. Welcome hun!
(See Hilde, he knows the word "knurft" and all! )
ridiculous amount of smilies
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #3275
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
riff raff from Nathi's cave posting in here now?
Pffft...says the man who keeps The Miffed One locked up in his cave.

"Westvleteren 12" is by many beer experts considered to be one of the very best beers in the world, if not THE best.

Quote:
Westvleteren 12 is a Belgian Trappist Ale that has consistently been voted the single best tasting beer in the world. All major beer rating sites agree that this is the pinnacle of beers, including: Beer Advocate, Rate Beer and Beer Pal.

That's a little over 2,300 beer experts saying that this is the best beer, anywhere.
Located in the western corner of Belgium, the St Sixtus Abbey (or Westvleteren Abdij) is home to the Trappist Westvleteren Brewery. The Brewery was founded in 1838 and is owned and operated by the monks of the St Sixus Abbey.

www.westvleteren12.com
Problem is that it's very hard to get. It's not a commercial beer, but it's still made by monks who only make enough to earn a living out of it (so there aim is not profit)."We are not brewers. We are monks. We brew beer to be able to afford being monks."
You can only buy it at their abbey . So, if you're a massive beer fan in the USA for example, the chance that you will get to taste this beer if you stay within the USA is remote.

Now, the abbey needs to be renovated which costs a lot of money, obviously. So, exceptionally, they make a gift pack (two bottles + one special glass) and all the profits go to the renovation and they will only produce enough to cover the costs.
Earlier this year (at least, I believe it was this year)I raced to the store to get one of those packs. It was massive.

Now, they made a limited editon of those gift packs available in the USA and given that the stores can't make a profit out of it, it's amazing that they did find enough selling points for the packs + It comes at a high price (about $ 85, I believe) but it has sold out within minutes and it has produced scenes outside the stores, similar to Apple stores when they have a new product out.

I can't believe I stormed to the store to get one of those W12 gift packs for my brother-in-law and he didn't even let me sip from it.
(although, I payed about € 25 for the same pack)

--
Edit:

While I'm talking to myself...

...why are there so many personal Q&A threads in non-tennis post-Popcon?

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-14-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #3276
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me wonder when I see how people are killing each other for the last iphone or a special beer when I used to do that for some olives or a little butter.

Put things in perspective, now I'd never do that, not even if they gave diamonds for free.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #3277
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Put things in perspective, now I'd never do that, not even if they gave diamonds for free.
Not even for diamonds? Standing in line return for a free diamond?

Pah, I don't believe you.

----
Carlos Moya and his wife became parents of a boy on Wednesday.
They named the boy Carlos. Why do people want to name their own kid after them?

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-14-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #3278
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's cute

Only that his sister is Carla already and now we have Carlos, Carolina, Carla and Carlos jr
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #3279
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Not even for diamonds? Standing in line return for a free diamond?

Pah, I don't believe you.

Nah, I really, really hate queues. I have a phobia if you want. Everytime i see more than 3 people in line I leave the store, seriously
Old 12-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #3280
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I think it's cute

Only that his sister is Carla already and now we have Carlos, Carolina, Carla and Carlos jr
Why the , lovely names. Why not Carlos jr? The papa is Lord Carlos after all, we want the name to go on. I'm so happy for them.

LOL Andreea, I wonder how you survived the communist regime if you have a phobia for queues.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #3281
country flag MariaV

Quote:

...why are there so many personal Q&A threads in non-tennis post-Popcon?
The kids need to keep themselves busy with something during the off-season. Otherwise they might go Filo.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #3282
country flag Castafiore

I think that naming your child after yourself is a sheer vanity thing.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #3283
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I would name my baby girl Hilde
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #3284
country flag MariaV

Yes yes JM, would be lovely!

Quote:
I think that naming your child after yourself is a sheer vanity thing.
Could also be a tradition thing. Don't think Carlos & Carolina were being vain.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #3285
country flag Castafiore

yeah right, JM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Could also be a tradition thing.
Sure, when vanity runs in the family, I guess.
Closed Thread