Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 328 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #4906
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
where did you end up travelling, saulo?
I was in Sao Paulo for a birthday of a friend of mine. He cooked paella ( gotta give the credit to the spaniards for this meal)

In the end of the night we went to a party but the guy got so drunk he crashed the mirror of the car into another car and I had to drive him home 5:00am without my driver license in Sao Paulo. I felt like a hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Mandatory government funded discipline courses could be beneficial, I think. Are you just joking or not, though, always hard to tell with you.
Lol, sometimes even I have the difficulty to know if I am joking or not.
But brazil need more education than discipline courses probably...otherwise it would be just another european country xax.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 12-13-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #4907
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I think I did one of my most sincere posts in the perfect woman thread or at least one of the very first times I actually had a slim idea about it, Thanos.
yeah i saw that you did while oelewapper aka the biscuit just posting pictures of guys she wants to fill all her holes. are you tall because you said that you want a tall girl?

i couldn't really tell by the pictures that you posted because your mates might be hobbits.....

Quote:
I was in Sao Paulo for a birthday of a friend of mine. He cooked paella ( gotta give the credit to the spaniards for this meal)

In the end of the night we went to a party but the guy got so drunk he crashed the mirror of the car into another car and I had to drive him home 5:00am without my driver license in Sao Paulo. I felt like a hero.
if that happen in sydney, cops would have come out of the bush to book your friend for drink driving.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #4908
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

officially down to the last seven days in this realm.....

Old 12-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #4909
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Its an interest topic to talk about. I think "perfection" is what most people want these days so sad
my almost-perfect man sleeps in the next room
Quote:
are you saying that poland doesn't have black people? what a racist country.....

here i thought i was going to take my brown ass over there.... not in million years now.
they dont emigrate here cos there's no money in this country
also, we didn't have colonies in the past

we just have some students and football players
oh, and the voice of poland winner is half black
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
the fortnight of the miserables coming up

11 banned members coming back until Xmas
li ching yuen wont hurt anybody despite he wished death twice

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #4910
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Old 12-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #4911
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Vlad is coming back.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #4912

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah i saw that you did while oelewapper aka the biscuit just posting pictures of guys she wants to fill all her holes. are you tall because you said that you want a tall girl?

i couldn't really tell by the pictures that you posted because your mates might be hobbits.....

if that happen in sydney, cops would have come out of the bush to book your friend for drink driving.
I am 1,84, like Frauderer.
You think I want tall girls?

We evaded the place of the occasion successfully.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #4913
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
what was the name of the book that hook u so much?
I don't even remember. It was over 10 years ago... A series of short stories about his family life I think?
(thx for the rep, that would be wonderful, always wanted to see that part of the world. ) How are tourists viewed in Israel btw? Is it an easy country to travel?

Quote:
lol why its hard to know with me?
in the army we are discipline but after and b4, not so much
I meant Saulo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
JG claimed that he logged in to MTF and found out that he was banned for having a DA which he insisted that he never created.

Regardless of whether he created one or not, I think, as a matter of principle, the mods should PM posters suspected of having created DAs so that they can defend themselves instead of just banning them outright. At the very least, it would reduce some of the complaints of muggy moderation.

So tired now. Had a crappy mark for my essay...I feel so demoralised.
What a mess.

Sorry about your teacher's poor eyesight, if only he could see better to properly appreciate the brilliance of your essay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Ofc, here it is http://iopera.es/lohengrin-scala-2012/

I downloaded first, I'm cautious like that

he is also doing Manrico in Munich in July, I'm so tempted...

No Romania, sadly , that would be like Rafito playing BCR Open

Otoh, seeing the state of Rafto's knees, who knows?

Now, we have the money for appearance fee are only good enough for Johan "i ate a whale for breakfast" Botha
Oooh, thank you. Do you prefer him in Verdi or Wagner?

Quote:
Lol, sometimes even I have the difficulty to know if I am joking or not.
But brazil need more education than discipline courses probably...otherwise it would be just another european country xax.
You think the Brazilian educational system isn't good enough? The country is definitely progressing quickly, I thought there were no problems with the educ. system.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #4914
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

I think tourists view the country as super holy, it's pretty funny and sweet and most if the time when I visit a place that I know as bring famous I wonder who and from what country I will see think time, I can write books about them. I remember visiting Jerusalem when I was in the army and two couples from east Asia I think china or something saw me and they wanted to take a picture with me, 2 things they said in English 1-ur all so smart 2- so young and in an army wow brave

I thought to myself they do not know how I react to spiders loll ell my offer is open and ur welcome

Would u like me to find u the book?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #4915

Quote:

You think the Brazilian educational system isn't good enough? The country is definitely progressing quickly, I thought there were no problems with the educ. system.
Not really. Brazil isnt progressing that much, except maybe on the economy because they discovered some big oil reserves on the atlantic sea and because brazil is producing more, but the PIB isnt growing more than 1% this year.
Ok maybe you can say that the inequality has diminished too because now the populist-leftist government gives free money to very poor families and try to invest in some sort of keynesian consumism policies which gives more money to poor people.

But the educational system remains poor, the public schools are like scrap, nd the educational system works in a way that only the rich people that can pay private schools for their children can invest in their education to enter the public universities (the ones that are free).

For example, to study in a good school in Sao Paulo you spend 500-700 dollars per month which not many people can pay.

Also Brazil was like 68th of 70th in a survey about quality of education worldwide.

Teachers are paid almost nothing and many people get out of high school without knowing how to read, or lets say, do the basic math calculations. Later they become manual workers or get into criminal ctivities.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #4916
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Teachers are paid almost nothing and many people get out of high school without knowing how to read, or lets say, do the basic math calculations. Later they become manual workers or get into criminal ctivities.
very very sad to hear, ppl like that Can quickly deteriorate to violence and crime
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #4917
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

wtf lol, twitter says rafa demanded 1,2 million euro from one of the south american tournaments to play, and vina del mar agreed?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:48 PM   #4918
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

He's worth every penny
Old 12-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #4919
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oooh, thank you. Do you prefer him in Verdi or Wagner?

I prefer him naked in my bed I think he's better in Wagner, then in French repertoire, then Italian. And he is much better on the stage than in recordings. I bought countless some CDs and I was very dissapointed. My car sound system is not the best, i agree, but he is far, far away from the spell that he exerts on stage
Old 12-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #4920
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

rafito trying to to build up his fortune before the knees are finished completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread