•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 141 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #2101
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
oh nice , I didnt know that You must be a English master
Not "master", but I have a working knowledge of the language, and I've always had an affinity for unusual words. This one is very little known. I'm doing my bit to make it more so.

Btw, when speaking of user names, what about yours? The old and the new?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #2102
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

To specify, I know Chirag is a first name, but since yours is Winnie....and I wondered what made you think of kingiskingfineon.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #2103
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

This video is funny

Chef, chef, chef, chef, cook, cook, cook, cut, cut, cut, swag, swag, swag, swag...

*do the kitchen dance*
Old 12-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #2104
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
To specify, I know Chirag is a first name, but since yours is Winnie....and I wondered what made you think of kingiskingfineon.
I always wondered about that also? And I had trouble remembering how it all went together
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #2105
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was kings of leon at first when i saw that name, i thought this person love that band . I love them too.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #2106
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no idea why I chose my former name Forgotten really Maybe it was out of frustation after 5 or 6 tries

And Winnie is my pet name at home and has absolutely no correlation with my actual name you know .

And this one is a story . Chirag means magical lamp in my language . Me and 4 friends of mine went to some antique store and saw a lamp which resembled the one used in Aladdin movie . All of us wished something just for fun and all our wishes came true I wished Fed to win wimbledon this year and break Sampras record which happenned So I decided to change my name in a tennis forum to remind me of that incident
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #2107
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
I have no idea why I chose my former name Forgotten really Maybe it was out of frustation after 5 or 6 tries

And Winnie is my pet name at home and has absolutely no correlation with my actual name you know .

And this one is a story . Chirag means magical lamp in my language . Me and 4 friends of mine went to some antique store and saw a lamp which resembled the one used in Aladdin movie . All of us wished something just for fun and all our wishes came true I wished Fed to win wimbledon this year and break Sampras record which happenned So I decided to change my name in a tennis forum to remind me of that incident
Thank's for the explanation Glad to know I'm not the only one to be puzzled by kingiskingfineon

That's a fun story What kind of wishes did the others have?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #2108
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank's for the explanation Glad to know I'm not the only one to be puzzled by kingiskingfineon

That's a fun story What kind of wishes did the others have?
the others wished for good grades in the examinations or their driver winning the British Grand prix Our result was gonna come on the 9th a day after the wimbledon final

Thinking of changing my name to Tigerking if Fed wins another slam
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #2109
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

I'll report this banker chick Punky.She repeatedly threatened me(that she'll spank me).Something must be done, this terror must end.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #2110
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the others wished for good grades in the examinations or their driver winning the British Grand prix Our result was gonna come on the 9th a day after the wimbledon final

Thinking of changing my name to Tigerking if Fed wins another slam
Sounds good to me Especially with your Avatar so Roger had better win another slam for you!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #2111
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Sounds good to me Especially with your Avatar so Roger had better win another slam for you!
Yup, that will happen.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #2112
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
I'll report this banker chick Punky.She repeatedly threatened me(that she'll spank me).Something must be done, this terror must end.
Lol reported for bankophobia!!!!!
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #2113
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Yup, that will happen.
Are you all right? I didn't expect you to agree so quickly about another slam for Roger! I think Winnie's wonderful sig picture is casting a spell over the Castle
Old 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #2114
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Are you all right? I didn't expect you to agree so quickly about another slam for Roger! I think Winnie's wonderful sig picture is casting a spell over the Castle
Poor innocent Mae, I was sarcastic.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #2115
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Lol reported for bankophobia!!!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself missy.Sexual harassment is no joke you know.I'm a good boy and I'm not used to this.
Closed Thread