Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 218 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #3256
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
According to the Nalby () forum, David is going to be a father next year.
Yep, another reason not to travel to Australia. Oh, with Star away we can now as much as we like.

Edit: I really gotta go now, was good to see you around!
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #3257
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
FFS.

Post that one more time withing Rafa's forum on MTF and I'm reporting the hell out of you. Quit it.

alright, alright!

cant say NOTHING anymore
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #3258
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL not really. We're just kidding here. Seems to be lots of younger people here on MTF but yeah, some older ones still around too as you can see. Tennis is kinda my only addiction atm. *hoping I don't have internet addiction .unsure:*
What kind of media would you like to work at?
Oh and yep, I earn for what I translate, and lately again the clients when asked by what time they need the translation smile and say "well actually I needed it yesterday" so I'm kinda busy. Some pre-Christmas craze going on.
Yeah it seems to be mostly students who have nothing better to do.

I have to work hard to keep my addictions to a minimum too Tennis has outlasted most though.

Film is my main addiction so I would like to do something related to it, though that's probably a pipe dream I don't really think too far ahead, to be honest.

Bank account must be looking good though? What languages do you speak then?
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #3259
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, with Star away we can now as much as we like. :
No, you can't.

The Hobbit, the movie. I don't understand why they want to make 3 movies out of it other than $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but from an artistic point of view (and I thought that Peter Jackson had some integrity), there's simply no reason to stretch it to a trilogy.
The book on which it's based on is thin. Reviewers say that it takes 45 minutes for the gang to even get going and at the end of the movie, they haven't even reached Erebor yet (where all the actions from the little book takes place).
I'm still going to see it, as a fan of Tolkien, but I would have prefered just 1 movie.

I did see "The Rise of the Guardians" (with Flemish voices) this weekend with my two godchildren and we all loved it. The Easter Bunny saying "Oelewapper" was a nice bonus.

----
Edit:

Mummy polar bear plays with her two cubs
Ah, I love polar bears. I know that they are in fact very dangerous animals but they're so beautiful.
My other favorite animals are giraffes and elephants.
When I was about 4 or so, I was so jealous of my two cousins (of the same age) and their teddy bears. One of the boys had a cute little polar bear that would growl if you rocked it back and forth.
So, when my grandmother turned to the two boys to get advice on what to get me for my 5th birthday, their reply was swift and clear: a teddy bear. The boys picked out the teddy bear for me. It's an adorable bear and I've dragged him along with me throughout my childhood but initially, I was hoping for a polar bear. I now have a little polar bear (with a scarf on) in my car.
---> yes, yes, I'm still a kid at heart at times.

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-12-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #3260
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde, I've read the book, "The Hobbit" I mean, but I'm not gonna go watch the movie I decided. 3 hours! Good that you say it's so stretched out etc. It will premiere here this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Yeah it seems to be mostly students who have nothing better to do.

I have to work hard to keep my addictions to a minimum too Tennis has outlasted most though.

Film is my main addiction so I would like to do something related to it, though that's probably a pipe dream I don't really think too far ahead, to be honest.

Bank account must be looking good though? What languages do you speak then?
I love movies too (just not the too long an boring ones ).
Hehe the bank account doesn't look good at all sadly. I translate from/into Russian and Finnish actually.

Last edited by MariaV : 12-12-2012 at 12:23 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #3261
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The Hobbit, the movie. I don't understand why they want to make 3 movies out of it other than $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but from an artistic point of view (and I thought that Peter Jackson had some integrity), there's simply no reason to stretch it to a trilogy.
The book on which it's based on is thin. Reviewers say that it takes 45 minutes for the gang to even get going and at the end of the movie, they haven't even reached Erebor yet (where all the actions from the little book takes place).
I'm still going to see it, as a fan of Tolkien, but I would have prefered just 1 movie.
I was sceptical when it was going to be two movies Still, I'll wait until I see it before I condemn it.

It is strange that Jackson went from not wanting to direct, to making it a trilogy
Quote:
I love movies too (just not the too long an boring ones ).
Hehe the bank account doesn't look good at all sadly. I translate from/into Russian and Finnish actually.
Better than mine I'm sure. It sounds interesting, or at least not monotonous.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #3262
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I feel your pain. Only 14C max temperature here tomorrow.
14C sounds like north pole compared to thailand, hope the Greek Summer will come again sometimes soon

Quote:
4 cats

pics?
We had 3 and saved a baby one that was abandonned.

Eva's the picspamming queen

Quote:
FFS.

Post that one more time within Rafa's forum on MTF and I'm reporting the hell out of you. Quit it.
on this entire forum nothing beats a touchy Hilde
Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #3263
country flag MariaV

We love our Hilde, don't we.

I am so bad at going to FB, I need to check Eva's new photos there.

And Ben, it's never boring indeed, one can learn something new all the time.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #3264
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Pfffft....I can't help it if so many in here have the backbone of an amoebe, JM.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #3265
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm trying to cancel them but I keep getting the "busy" signal on their phone since their opening hour this morning. I did send them an email with the request to cancel two of the four tickets, so I'll see what they respond to that. I'm counting on a big fat "too late, you bought them" reply.

I just phoned my friend to ask her if her daughter (so, my goddaughter) would be interested in going to Cirque du Soleil. She said that this ticket service pulled the same stunt with her but that much worse. When trying to get two U2-tickets, she kept getting the "error" message so under the assumption that her attempt failed, tried it over and over until she ended up with 12 U2-tickets. (And U2-tickets are beyond expensive). I'll try different methods when trying to order tickets next time.
That's ridiculous. I bet that company knows exactly what's happening and doesn't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
HELLO!

Thought I'd drop in and say hi since I haven't been in QUITE a while. Hope everyone is well
Hi Peta!

Quote:
After the futuristic Christmas "tree" in Brussels, Hasselt decided to go for the China Cups & Plates Christmas tree.

FFS. What's wrong with these people.

The tree in Hasselt needs constant protection from the police. You wouldn't say that it's crisis with these expensive and daft projects.
I don't really care for these trees but they're not terrible. Glad you got to see the one yourself.

Quote:
It's an index not just based on wages but also the number of hours you need to put in, the work/free time balance + quality of your work life, etc.

Greece: 1? I know times are very tough in Greece but scoring only 1 out of a possible 100?
At first glance, I thought, "Where are Canada and the US? " Then I actually read it. 1/100 for Greece. My friends who are travelling Europe at the moment (the ones that were in Andreea's country a while ago) are currently in Greece and loving it. They've decided to stay there longer than they had planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
The hair doesn't matter so much. As long as they have money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Agreed. Comb-over is a bad idea.
A terrible, terrible idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
I bet number 200 on that list was still a million times better than the filth that gets made thesedays

i'd love to make my own list of 80's classics

synthpop era, i'm an 80's baby.
I bet I'd agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You know those slightly mentally impaired little brothers that pissed you off constantly but you still love them because they are harmless and....well....yours?

Well, our Fedtards are not like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Cant wait till those 2 Aussie DJ pranksters are jailed for life for what they did to princess Kate/suicide nurse

idiots in Australian defending them - them pommies only whining coz we tricked em

nice thing to come out with when a woman has killed herself

one of the Aussies came out with something along the lines of "sorry about the nurse but this has FAR MORE REACHING consequences for our young DJ's who are deeply shocked!"
What a terrible thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Maria,ask him his blood group thk

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Not that comet inhere too

I have a colleague at work who is obsessed with this stuff. between him and the Xmas song 24/7 radio, holiday can't come sooner enough
There is so much garbage going on in some Canadian provinces and American states politically right now that one of my colleagues feels more convinced that something is coming Dec. 21.

I, however, have a Christmas party to attend Dec. 22 and plan to be alive to attend it.

Edit: I forgot to say I also find polar bears to be absolutely beautiful. They're awesome and I really hope they don't become extinct. What great pictures that photographer got! In Churchill, Manitoba, known for its polar bears, you don't lock your doors during "bear season" because someone might need to get into your house to escape from a polar bear. I've never been to Churchill but would like to some day.

Last edited by Minn : 12-13-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #3266
country flag MariaV

Melanie!

Just wanted to say that there seems to be garbage going on politically pretty much everywhere.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #3267
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn
In Churchill, Manitoba, known for its polar bears, you don't lock your doors during "bear season" because someone might need to get into your house to escape from a polar bear. I've never been to Churchill but would like to some day.
Wow.

About Dec. 21.
I can't believe how many people actually believe that the end is really near. The Astronomy Centre MIRA said that they receive a lot of questions about it: like: "So, the world is going to end on Dec. 21, do you know at what time?"
Old 12-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #3268
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

indeed
Old 12-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #3269
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #3270
country flag MariaV

The end might as well come, the Norwegians predict under -20 C for Dec 21st in Tallinn so no much difference. Already last night with the snowstorm I felt like dying.