2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 100 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #1486
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Congratulations Trips, viruzz, H=L and Bulldog for getting so far .

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #1487
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to tripwires! And well done viruzzz, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
congrats to Viruzzz on final and Feldman on a world record 4 straight pop QF's - the 2 undoubted stars of the championship

the real triumph of the contest was the domination of Fedtards in the last stages and the fact was zero Dull fans there.
Good to see you're still well alive even if you were in the section of Amazonian women.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #1488
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
If I knew it was Groove would never demand finding out Noserer's double account. Sorry Groove, my fault. I still like you, specially your counting skills
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
JG was Noserer?
This was asked and thought they won't tell us who it was, but Snowwy said it was not Noserer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
It is a coincidence that Noserer was banned on the same day.
I think if it was, he would've just ignored the question. I guess we'll see.... if Noserer comes back or not.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #1489
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Johny Groove banned .
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #1490
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

tripwires-

Viruzzz

Hewitt= Legend

The Bulldog

BTW, did they figure out which double account Groove was?

Last edited by Orange Wombat : 12-11-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #1491
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

How was it possible that a guy with multiple accounts was running this contest?
Maybe all those multiple accounts were reason he was doing a shitty job.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #1492
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the three deserving medalists.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #1493
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have time to write a 3,000 word essay (sorry Andrey ) as I am currently really late for the Christmas party that I'm going to , so I'll just say a few things:

1. Congrats to viruzzz for making it to the final! Very deserving finalist for his contributions to GM and making me laugh out loud in real life with some of his fantastic posts, and of course, his contributions to Fed forum.

2. Congrats to Andrey and George for making to to the SF (and Andrey for winning the bronze medal ), especially George the noob for making it that far.

3. Thanks to everyone that voted for me - I was shocked when I was seeded #1, didn't expect to win, and am genuinely surprised that a few people seem to like me.

4. Special thanks to Nathaliia, Thanos, silverwhite and Gagsquet for the constant support and enthusiasm throughout the whole contest, especially SW who got a few of his TF buddies to vote for me.

5. Thanks also to the posters that consistently voted for me throughout the contest (to name a few names, Hewitt =Legend, Thanos, Nathaliia, SW, Gagsquet's pr0xy [why the hell is this word censored? ], Sham Kay, Chirag, Keech, 156mphserve, Deathless Mortal...if I wasn't in a rush I'd list everyone alas I'm sorry) - it means a lot.

6. In case you guys didn't know, silverwhite is the PopCon winner over at TennisForum and he's Singaporean like me, so Singapore rocks.

7. Thanks to our poor banned friend, Johnny Groove, for organising this contest. Could've gone more smoothly at times but overall a job well done.

8. Finally, I've had a pretty rough 2012 to put it mildly (though my last two months in London were absolutely fantastic), so this is a nice way to balance out the crappy shit in my life.

Thanks again.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #1494
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
JG was Noserer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
This was asked and thought they won't tell us who it was, but Snowwy said it was not Noserer

I think if it was, he would've just ignored the question. I guess we'll see.... if Noserer comes back or not.
I mean I don't know for sure if he was Noserer but Noserer was obvious DA and it would be too big coincidence to happen at the same time. Even more, Noserer isn't on banned members list and this is practice when DA gets permabanned.
And the most important fact which tells me that JG was Noserer is that Noserer joined the forum in October exactly at the time when JG's famous thread " I have decided to retire from MTF came out " . He couldn't have stood off from logging with both accounts and he paid the price for it.
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #1495
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

apparently it was the one i guessed yesterday

http://www.menstennisforums.com/member.php?u=59699

johnny says he's innocent, but i can tell where mods were coming from regarding this account (created 2 days before his retirement, starts posting soon after), especially, if accordingly to them, IP matches.

i don't know how about noserer

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #1496
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

So the other must be Freaky's double.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #1497
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

johnny says he's innocent, but i can tell where mods were coming from regarding this account (created 2 days before his retirement, starts posting soon after), especially, if accordingly to them, IP matches.

Hard to mistake two users using the same IP.. obviously why would he admit it even to someone close? Maybe it was a really embarrassing account or one that may get him ridiculed nonstop. I don't think that account was his though, the likes and posting styles of that account seem to not be consistent with him.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #1498
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

It could be this one also. In the banned members list is says Double accounts. So it could be that there was more than one .

But if Groove says he is innocent i believe him. Don't see where is the point in denying if he was already spotted. But again even if he made it this 3 months ban for this reason is a joke. Equal this with wishing death . Specially with good posters like Johnny, I mean he wasn't attacking anybody, wasn't writing offensive posts and the most important thing he contributed with great threads and good on-game opinions
Old 12-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #1499
country flag samanosuke

Would really like to see what is the principle of finding out DA . If somebody is doing it he knows what he is doing, IP address has 10 numbers in it so even if you use the same PC for it after every router restart at least few last numbers are changing, it still would be showing the same area or town but it can't be 100% accurate if you restart router and clean the cookies before logging in. So only 100% accurate way of finding it is statical IP or logging in without restarting internet router . Pretty rookie mistake for somebody so passionante in it

I mean, I am often logging in from public library so there are good chances that some other MTF posters could use it because there is something like 10 PCs

Last edited by samanosuke : 12-11-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #1500
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to tripwires. That said, how was viruzzzz in the final? Anyone care to tell me?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote