•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 125 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #1861
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

116 atm I think Bit moar of her http://domnole.tumblr.com/post/37189...-thought-it-is
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #1862
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

which country is she from ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #1863
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Australia
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #1864
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Is she in the main draw of Australian open
Old 12-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #1865
country flag IncrediBale

Sadly not right now...Was top seed at Playoffs lost first match...Still think she will get WC by internal selection
Old 12-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #1866
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

What about her age ? does she have a big future ahead
Old 12-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #1867
country flag IncrediBale

21 and yes
Old 12-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #1868
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys sorry i wasnt here, i was working the shit outta my project. Like seriously i was so late to my class and then when it hit 9pm i was like . But my full figures werent done and one flat jacket (backside) wasnt done either. . So i went with my mom to go to my class anyways. And as soon as i got there and went to her class, she was the only person left. I was like *phew* . So i showed her my project and she said this looks really really good and i was like Really?. So then she told me that i didnt have to color my flats at all, i was like . So then she says "Are you gonna participate in the Symposium Contest, i was like, "Really????? Well i was not, but i guess ill try." So she just told me that the contest starts in April next year and all they want is no color on flats and color on the figures. And i said, oh thats easy. So then she said lemme take the picture and i let her. Then after she was done she asked me, "what does nyla mean, i said newyork and la." And she said, "oh that very clever i like it alot." And i said, "yea, i was inspired by the military because most of my family were in the military", and she said, "thats very nice, its always great to have a good inspiration." So she said that after finals ill get my grade, i was like ok. So i went outta the class with a smile on my face and a proud attitude. My first time EVER finishing a class, im so happy. Now i have two more classes with my spanish teacher. Today we are going to do a presentation, im gonna do the presentation with my group, but we get individually graded on. So yea.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #1869
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Dee well done!!! im auper proud of u and know he never give up
keep it up i will have to call u Dr Dee my little nerd
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #1870
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

yea, im very happy with my success so far, its amazing.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #1871
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Dee!

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #1872
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Well done Dee!
Thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #1873
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Dee my little nerd!!!!!
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #1874
country flag Punky

Ann thanks for the rep, it is my pleasure

Old 12-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #1875
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
There's a famous expression that says "If you don't have nothing positive to say about soomeone, don't say anything".

So many people here in MTF should learn a lot about that shit.

I think i'm taking a break of MTF non-tennis boards, at least for a while, I don't like the trashtalking, i'm not that kind of guy. And I won't accept that shit. Specially if you do it at my back.
Here in the internet forums they're all so badass, I'd like to see how they deal with people in real life. I'm pretty sure their balls are like mouse-testicles.

I'd love to see how those people stand for their girlfriends when they need them. How do they behave towards their family. How do they treat their parents.

So, i'll be here to talk tennis as I registered for 2 years ago. This "Reputation" has only made me recieve a lot of insults from the back, it's all fuckin beautiful at the front, but then they show your real face, well fuck them.

Yes, I know, I also knew a lot of good people who appreciate me, and I was chosen one of the most popular people here. Well, I actually don't give a fuck about the popcon, I wouldn't have entered if I knew I'd get so many insults.

I like the board, I like the people and I like to express myself.
But, as I said at the begining, if you don't like what I do, well... Shut the fuck up and don't enter my threads, there's an ignore feature for something, ffs.

You know something? I did record a video for the Mr MTF contest, and also a funny project recording me playing that little tennis game they talked about in NT. I thought so many people would enjoy that.
But not now, i'm pissed. I don't trashtalk about them behind their backs, and I think I have better reasons to do that than theirs.

You don't like me? Ignore me, it's the best you can do for you, and for me. If you don't like me, I don't like you to read me, it only would make the things worse.

Damnit.
What a cultured and sophisticated young man you are.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread