THE Thread - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #361
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

Perhaps he will finally stop kidding himself and actually man up. The fact that he was so adament about being an attention whore and claiming he is 28 is utterly clownish. Perhaps if he actually admitted his real age of 12 people would have been more sympathetic. There is no way he was 28. If he was, then he was either pro troll with a lot of time on his hands (aka no life) or has some serious maturity issues.

For those who miss him, you have to be insane to think he won't be trying to get back on this forum with some duplicate accounts. Who knows if he was a multi to begin with. Shit listing his IP address can only go so far. There are plenty of ways around it especially for someone as desperate as him.
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #362
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
THE end of the road for Dylan then.

Probably singing "picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times" with the other permabanned users.

Might as well lock these forum disrupting threads now
Nothing is forum-disrupting about THIS thread Sham It's a simple chat thread. The others were disrupting, yes.

I now take custody of THE Thread. I think he would have been happy with that.

I am making it sound like a funeral.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #363
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Perhaps he will finally stop kidding himself and actually man up. The fact that he was so adament about being an attention whore and claiming he is 28 is utterly clownish. Perhaps if he actually admitted his real age of 12 people would have been more sympathetic. There is no way he was 28. If he was, then he was either pro troll with a lot of time on his hands (aka no life) or has some serious maturity issues.

For those who miss him, you have to be insane to think he won't be trying to get back on this forum with some duplicate accounts. Who knows if he was a multi to begin with. Shit listing his IP address can only go so far. There are plenty of ways around it especially for someone as desperate as him.
He is 14, I am sure of it. He PMed me saying he would pretend he was 28 to troll others.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #364
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

He told me he is 13 when he was new here long well not long but before he started trolling
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #365
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Nothing is forum-disrupting about THIS thread Sham It's a simple chat thread. The others were disrupting, yes.

I now take custody of THE Thread. I think he would have been happy with that.

I am making it sound like a funeral.
Well would probably be the happiest funeral 99% of MTF has ever been to.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #366
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, he did say he was fourteen long before he lost his shit.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #367
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

This day had to come

HIST9RY
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #368
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is 14, I am sure of it. He PMed me saying he would pretend he was 28 to troll others.
do you know him from somewhere else too, like facebook?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #369
country flag HKz
Hakeem

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
He told me he is 13 when he was new here long well not long but before he started trolling
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
To be fair, he did say he was fourteen long before he lost his shit.
It was quite fucking obvious.. I mean you don't even need a sinlge IQ point to figure that one out. Seriously, he acts more immature than my son and he's 3. That kid must have some serious self-esteem issues coupled with ADHD and maybe even some poor child to parent relationship problems. The amount of attention seeking and reassurance he required was utterly disgraceful for any human, even if this is just a forum.

A good troll would have been a 14 year old acting mature and competent like a 28 year old. How is it trolling when you claim you're 28, but actually act you're age..? (or rather worse as I pointed out)
Old 12-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #370
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
It was quite fucking obvious.. I mean you don't even need a sinlge IQ point to figure that one out. Seriously, he acts more immature than my son and he's 3. That kid must have some serious self-esteem issues coupled with ADHD and maybe even some poor child to parent relationship problems. The amount of attention seeking and reassurance he required was utterly disgraceful for any human, even if this is just a forum.

A good troll would have been a 14 year old acting mature and competent like a 28 year old. How is it trolling when you claim you're 28, but actually act you're age..? (or rather worse as I pointed out)

I was surprised when he said he was fourteen. He was a thoughtful and reserved poster until about two months ago. I guess I have no IQ points?
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #371
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was surprised when he said he was fourteen. He was a thoughtful and reserved poster until about two months ago. I guess I have no IQ points?
This me too
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #372
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Mugerators took out a trash.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #373
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

I remember he posted a lot in my now infamous thread about how Berdych was going to win the Olympics, and he was a very good poster, genuinely nice and quite insightful and funny and he remained like that for a while, I'd never have guessed he was 13 or 14.

Then all of a sudden I don't know what happened. Maybe puberty kicked in, we all went through that, we probably just didn't have a forum to vent our frustrations at the time
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #374
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
That was the start of his trolling, otherwise he wouldn't have had 84 in his nick.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #375
country flag HKz
Hakeem

Quote:

Well I only noticed his posts when he started going on this attention whore rampage and whatever else you want to call it. Normal internet behavior for a lonsesome 14 year old I'd say, shy at first, then when he was comfortable, he threw in the tantrums.

So yes, if you couldn't tell by that point then that we had something else on our hands, then