2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #1366
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I think this is a typo. He's listed above Tommy Vercetti who'll be back in march. I interpret this as being a three month ban.
You may be right about this because it is written 12/03/13 and it may be supposed to have been written 03/12/13.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #1367
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Freaky banned? Why? Should I expect to get blamed for this ban as well?

And JG with a double account? we need to find out which account..
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #1368
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i think gaitare will have to give it to you, you're funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I think that's unfair for Trip, I'm thinking about doing the correct thing here...

...So i'm probably going to withdraw crying like a little bitch that this contest was "Rigged" and crowning myself as "The real champion" because of "irregularities", acussing trip and leng jai of beeing the same person and claiming "I beat you once in R4, now give me the title or I tell the mods". (That always works...)

If all of that crap doesn't work, I'd say something like "Deathless mortal was robbed, if he'd have won that match, I'd probably won the final without droping a set". And of course JG made DM lose the match and there's my crown.

If it still doesn't work I'd blame Johnny Groove again because of his DACC beeing the only reason why I lost (Because his 10 double accounts were going to vote for me!), and the surface homogenization, not before saying that "In TF the ball bounces lower and I'd have won only with my serve", and also "I never had that many foot faults in my life", not before saying that "contests are unfair for us big servers in the 2nd week because the grass is too destroyed and in London they know how to play in that surface".

And I have a lot more!

- My voters were banned.
- I couldn't campaing because I was injured. (I only lose when i'm injured).
- I was feeling knee-pain all the SF match, no?
- I had the most difficult draw ever and I was tired.
- Why asking for a WC when you're not playing?
- RACISM!! RACISM!!!!! They took away my crown because i'm south american
- Aliens kidnapped my baby.

And the best one: Telling all the new users I won and using my "Good contacts" to ban everyone who would dare to say the opposite.

Now talking seriously.
This is a good thing to laugh about because it's so damn funny the organizator of the tournament was banned for beeing "Double account"
Also, this is even more funnier if we consider his "Retirement"

We all know I had no chances here, and Trip is one of the users I like the most, I'd totally enjoy watching a Fed match with her. You rock!
No.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #1369
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
No.
the big john post, not the long one

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #1370
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Freaky banned? Why? Should I expect to get blamed for this ban as well?

And JG with a double account? we need to find out which account..
Thank you for getting him permabanned.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #1371
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Hey! I reported him as well, just before he was banned
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #1372
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Sad that the final has been a blow out. Expected a tighter match as did everyone else.

Hmmm.....
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #1373
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I said to him in that thread, something along the lines of, "I'm worried this is the last time we will speak to eachother. Farewell in advance of your permaban."

Literally ten minutes later, he's gone for good and the thread is deleted.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #1374
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
No, no, he blamed me for a previous ban... Not this one. How long? Decemeber 2013? We have a year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Hey! I reported him as well, just before he was banned
I didn't report him, i was away. What happened? What did he do?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #1375
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Who reported JG. I swear on my mum's life I'm gonna wreck them. [srs]

[not srs]
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #1376
country flag arm

Wait permabanned? I only realized that now. Why? He normally wasn't insulting enough to get that ban...
Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #1377
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the mods used common sense, and saw that he was contributing nothing positive, and only being a nuisance. After three reprieves, he was booted for good. Right decision, in my honest opinion, even if I got on well with him before he turned into a brat. Happy to see the back of him.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #1378
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused, Freak3y was only banned like 2 or 3 times for a week or less, right?

How did it go to perma so abruptly? In that thread he made he said he was going to be permabanned but I thought he was just being a drama queen.

Not that I will miss him, just wondering how it comes to pass like this.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #1379
country flag arm

It's probably a new record on MTF. Youngest poster to be permabanned.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #1380
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I didn't report him, i was away. What happened? What did he do?
He was clearly just trolling and disrupting the forum. I'm betting I'm not the only one who reported him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I guess the mods used common sense, and saw that he was contributing nothing positive, and only being a nuisance. After three reprieves, he was booted for good. Right decision, in my honest opinion, even if I got on well with him before he turned into a brat. Happy to see the back of him.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I'm confused, Freak3y was only banned like 2 or 3 times for a week or less, right?

How did it go to perma so abruptly? In that thread he made he said he was going to be permabanned but I thought he was just being a drama queen.

Not that I will miss him, just wondering how it comes to pass like this.
See above. He was clearly just on a mission to annoy.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote